Jump to content


Clan Wars, End Game Content – Instead 2.0 – Zero Player Input!


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MaxSkelter #1 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 105
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014
  • Population problem would have been solved
  • There would have been no need for bots.
  • And woe the weeping and gnashing of teeth – Bad players would still be crying about three man flights!

 

But here we are –

 

Barely 400 players at any given time if we’re lucky! Etc. etc…..


Edited by MaxSkelter, 20 September 2017 - 03:00 AM.

 


MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:27 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3344 battles
  • 9,203
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

The views and opinions expressed by MaxSkelter are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of SICK. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any SICK entity. 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Sojo #3 Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:45 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 2,889
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 September 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

The views and opinions expressed by MaxSkelter are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of SICK. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any SICK entity. 

 

Maybe it would help if you posted again under the alt account of your "brother" too, then it would seem like you had even more people who agreed with you.

 

Warning isn't listening and they're not going to, and GhostPrime is just here to create the illusion that they care.  You're just tilting against windmills.



MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3344 battles
  • 9,203
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSojo, on 20 September 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

 

Maybe it would help if you posted again under the alt account of your "brother" too, then it would seem like you had even more people who agreed with you.

 

Warning isn't listening and they're not going to, and GhostPrime is just here to create the illusion that they care.  You're just tilting against windmills.

 

ok

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Bobby_Tables #5 Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2578 battles
  • 900
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

If I read one more complaint about no clan wars I am going to throw my monitor out the window.  

 

Clan wars would have solved nothing.  "End game content" would have solved nothing.  

 

The current player base has shown again and again that they have no interest in actual human on human competitive games.  

 

Clan wars would have been a joke and would have added nothing to the game unless it was implemented long before the base shrank to 400 max online.  

 

And can someone define what "end game content" would mean for this game?  What, would it have been a "boss bot" plane like a super bomber that would take 10 tries to kill it?  Yeah, imagine that as the ultimate panacea for this game.  

 

Sorry, but 2.0 is basically your end game.  Happy?  Personally, I am.  It's what most players have actually wanted whether they know it or not.  A bot-fest killing spree with extra sprinkles on top.    

 



MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 3344 battles
  • 9,203
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBobby_Tables, on 20 September 2017 - 07:55 AM, said:

If I read one more complaint about no clan wars I am going to throw my monitor out the window.  

 

Clan wars would have solved nothing.  "End game content" would have solved nothing.  

 

The current player base has shown again and again that they have no interest in actual human on human competitive games.  

 

Clan wars would have been a joke and would have added nothing to the game unless it was implemented long before the base shrank to 400 max online.  

 

And can someone define what "end game content" would mean for this game?  What, would it have been a "boss bot" plane like a super bomber that would take 10 tries to kill it?  Yeah, imagine that as the ultimate panacea for this game.  

 

Sorry, but 2.0 is basically your end game.  Happy?  Personally, I am.  It's what most players have actually wanted whether they know it or not.  A bot-fest killing spree with extra sprinkles on top.    

 

 

ok.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


MaxSkelter #7 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 105
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014

View PostBobby_Tables, on 20 September 2017 - 07:55 AM, said:

If I read one more complaint about no clan wars I am going to throw my monitor out the window.  

 

Clan wars would have solved nothing.  "End game content" would have solved nothing.  

 

The current player base has shown again and again that they have no interest in actual human on human competitive games.  

 

Clan wars would have been a joke and would have added nothing to the game unless it was implemented long before the base shrank to 400 max online.  

 

And can someone define what "end game content" would mean for this game?  What, would it have been a "boss bot" plane like a super bomber that would take 10 tries to kill it?  Yeah, imagine that as the ultimate panacea for this game.  

 

Sorry, but 2.0 is basically your end game.  Happy?  Personally, I am.  It's what most players have actually wanted whether they know it or not.  A bot-fest killing spree with extra sprinkles on top.    

 

 

World of Tanks -  Clan Wars (Almost every night), Strongholds, Tournaments, Ranked battles, earned personal reserve options, No Bots, on Average, 20,000 Players, on every single day 7 days a week, their players have several ways to earn gold without actually having to pay for it all the time like we do here in gold old WOWP(S).  Per capita WOT'S has just as many bad players if not more whining just as badly about the mean old good players, and here's a secret for you, they still have 3 man platoons, Amazing -  Now throw your monitor out the window.

 

I don't see cool promotional video's of Ghost, like they do for Meathead - Poor Ghost - 

 

Again, IF World of Warplanes had parity with World of Tanks from the beginning - 

 

  • Population problem would have been solved
  • There would have been no need for bots.
  • And woe the weeping and gnashing of teeth – Bad players would still be crying about three man flights!

 

But here we are –

 

Barely 400 players at any given time if we’re lucky! Etc. etc…..

 

P.S. If Wargaming advertised World of Warplanes Several times on National TV as World of Tanks, 1,000's of Magazine published advertisings - I guess that may have helped too! Instead WOWP's had us make planes out of cakes and pastries - And  play flying saucers, and Godzilla and his friends were super imposed on our in game back ground - Who remembers that crap?

 

Mars - GP - I know one of you have a screen shot of that -  Someone! Thanks

 

Hey - Did someone say Combat Helicopters - TT, did you hear the sounds of the rotors?


Edited by MaxSkelter, 21 September 2017 - 01:07 AM.

 


pyantoryng #8 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Colonel

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1405 battles
  • 8,005
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Those MS-1s just don't roflstomp you the way Polikarpov I-5 do...that's one thing...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MaxSkelter #9 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 105
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014

View Postpyantoryng, on 20 September 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Those MS-1s just don't roflstomp you the way Polikarpov I-5 do...that's one thing...

 

That's True! lol

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users