Supertest, General test

Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager
2841 battle 
2 986 
[WGSTA] WGSTA

You people are gold!

:great:
A small update - the number of simultaneously playing people on the server common test today raised to 1,000. 

As for a wipe. 
Indeed, the property will remain on the accounts (planes, credits and gold, tokens and free experience)
The achievements and medals of the Version 1.x will be dropped from the account and transferred to the archive of your profile on the portal (which will also be updated) and the game client will start a new countdown. This is due to the fact that many of the achievements of the old version is no longer relevant for the new.
With the exception of "stars" for the downed enemies that appear on the fuselage of your aircraft. They will be retained and continue to accumulate (at least that's the plan :)

RU WoWP forum source link

So any medals you have now may change in the future. They have not stated which medals are going to be discontinued. I will have to check this out further.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 19 September 2017 - 11:56 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:58 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2636 battles

Clostermann, Gorovets, Rudoffers for sure...Akamatsu, McGuire, and Efimov is used for something else. Zvonarev's replaced by something else. Destroyer is gone. Quick Shot doesn't exist because everyone respawns and you can down planes so fast it's no longer an achievement.

Looks like WG's being boneheaded about moving onto 2.0...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 19 September 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Looks like WG's being boneheaded about moving onto 2.0...

Bridge.. Iceberg sighted, green 2.0

:trollface:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

DarkDaVinci #4 Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
then will drop to dozens. Marketing manipulation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users