Not in love with 2.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Murderville1 #1 Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:32 PM

Airman Basic

• 3007 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

1. I miss my HUD.

2. I play this game for the PVP aspect, not the strategy, so Conquest should be an optional mode.

3. Lead sights should be optional.

I'm getting low satisfaction. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game and I really would like to continue playing with everything that I have built up in the last two years.  If the game goes completely over to conquest, I can't say I will be very interested in spending more of my money to build on it further. Probably won't play much either.  I want to duel with other players in the aircraft and with the pilots that I have spent my time building, not play capture the flag. 

dityboycom #2 Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostMurderville1, on 16 September 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

1. I miss my HUD.

2. I play this game for the PVP aspect, not the strategy, so Conquest should be an optional mode.

3. Lead sights should be optional.

I'm getting low satisfaction. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game and I really would like to continue playing with everything that I have built up in the last two years.  If the game goes completely over to conquest, I can't say I will be very interested in spending more of my money to build on it further. Probably won't play much either.  I want to duel with other players in the aircraft and with the pilots that I have spent my time building, not play capture the flag. 

Imagine those of us who were stupid enough to invest $5000 +

We are definitely depressed. We paid someones trouble ticket wage only to get blind sided with a replacement part that is defective.  Why troubleshoot when you can just swap parts? amirite doe?

GouIdy #3 Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 16 September 2017 - 08:18 PM, said:

amirite doe?

Doe ray me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users