Forgot to mention - Strange noises in the neighborhood - Visitors

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:12 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

I live near College Park Maryland. Around evening time yesterday I am hearing things close by in the sky. By that, I mean the windows are rattling. Now I am wondering if North Korea is done the ultimate stupidity and the US Government is protecting the capital.  However that was not the case when I went outside of the house. I looked above along with all the neighbors and we see a F-35 and a P-51 flying as wingman doing a 5 mile loop around the neighborhood. And they were close to each other. How close? It looked like wingtip to wingtip.  And on their 5'th loop it got even more real. A flight of six Thunderbirds buzzed straight over me around 700 to 1,000 feet high over the neighborhood. What is going on? Then I found this on the internet

https://event.attendstar.com/event/show/joint-base-andrews-air-show-2017/

This makes sense since Andrews AFB is down the road. To bad I will not be attending. Besides there maybe a second show happening today in the neighborhood? :popcorn:

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 15 September 2017 - 02:17 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users