Conquest mode - I'm broke from the start

credits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

Captain

• 64 battles
I only get 100,000 in credits and 10,000 free XP and no gold for a start? My brother tells me in WoWS on their PT server they get 1 billion credits, 6,000 free XP, and 30k in gold (doubloons) and all of their captains are high level (15 skill points, whatever that means). And every module to research in WoWS PT server costs 1 XP. At this rate it will take a month to go to the higher tiers. And yet we only have a testing window of seven days. :amazed: This is a stacked deck. Just how are we to advance in the tree research for testing?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 14 September 2017 - 05:20 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2135 battles
Prolly another round is in the works...or they are conspiring to prevent testers from playing jets to test all of the game...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
I don't think they really want people getting into the upper tiers. The game functions can be tested just fine in 1 - 5.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 14 September 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

I don't think they really want people getting into the upper tiers. The game functions can be tested just fine in 1 - 5.

I missed the days where they mirrored your account so that you can test your hanger before release.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

boozen #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1951 battles
yeah this is getting sad.....:hiding:

arrrgh #6 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2924 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Its understandable that they want to test various things, including player progression.     They may also still be balancing higher tiers.

Plus, there will be learning curve.   Jumping in at tier 10, might be a bad idea.   Finally, everyone starting at the bottom compresses the player base together, so they get better gameplay tests.

Look on the bright side, think of it like an alpha.  Maybe, testing will get you a reward plane.   
Ohh, and, I heard mention that you get to keep tokens from the test server.   No idea if that's correct though.

Edited by arrrgh, 15 September 2017 - 03:06 AM.

Neblin #7 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3246 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

They do it to stop people *all* playing nothing but tier 10 planes...

On the test server on Wot, as soon as it goes live, all the players that have no tier 10 tanks, immediately buy those, and play nothing but.

Now if they're releasing tanks lower than tier 9... they're not going to get much feed back, because, even if you want to test em', you can't

They should use this system on Wot =)

pyantoryng #8 Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2135 battles
Tier 4 released today...any others?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Moonrider #9 Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 2258 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 14 September 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I only get 100,000 in credits and 10,000 free XP and no gold for a start? 

Yep. That way you have to actually FLY and TEST the new models and modes from tier 3 on up. You know, so they can gather data from the PUBLIC TEST of a brand new mode?

It not the "free xp to tier 10 and only play those because I want easy mode to tier 10" server. It's the PUBLIC TEST sever so the new models and modes can be TESTED. It's not there for your entertainment.

Slap a mask on a drunk and you're going to have trouble. It's like having a live reenactment of anonymous forum comments.

Also tagged with credits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users