Conquest mode - no reticle customizations?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

Captain

• 64 battles
So we get one bland sight that shows nothing of where we are aiming at? No change of color or of which sight to choose? That seems more like beta programming stuff. :(

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2236 battles

No instrumentation setup at all...either it's omitted or it's under development...

I guess the former...I'd love to know the radar altitude...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:21 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
The lack of lead indicator does force the player to close to a more realistic range before shooting. The lack of instrumentation and the terrible situational awareness from that stinks to high heaven.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

pyantoryng #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2236 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 14 September 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

The lack of lead indicator does force the player to close to a more realistic range before shooting. The lack of instrumentation and the terrible situational awareness from that stinks to high heaven.

Realism sacrified for other realism...that's just Persha handiwork alright...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Florida_Man_ #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 99 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBrushWolf, on 14 September 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Well, hopefully we will have MODs to counter this NERF in instrumentation.

MAKE WOWP GREAT AGAIN :honoring:

pyantoryng #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:57 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2236 battles

View PostGUNDY_, on 14 September 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

Well, hopefully we will have MODs to counter this NERF in instrumentation.

Well...will the modders even stay considering how botched the whole thing is?

Tarl_Dichari #7 Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 390 battles

I'm perfectly happy with the current flight model and how the game is played now.  If you want to add a campaign mode.....with bombers and whatnot,  do it as an additional option, but allow folks to keep playing as they have been.  You don't need to redesign the wheel.  The entire game mechanics, situational awareness and such have went down the tubes with this new "version" of the game.  I won't be playing much with this change.  Seems to take my enjoyment out of the game.  

What little portion of the game that is a "simulator" is removed to make it 110% pure arcade.  Reminds me of a game down at Chucky Cheese now where you put in 2 50 cent tokens and play for 3 min. with no strategy,  no skill,  just try to shoot em up.

TokkerSmokker #8 Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:36 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 45 battles
  • [JJ] JJ
+there are a lot more targets to shoot at red and white, ammo reloads, crazy boost on some planes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users