World of Warplanes Common Test "Conquest" is here!

wowp 2.0 conquest mode

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

playercatz329 #41 Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:34 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17 battles
  • [170] 170
I think just sticking to the good old common test would be good, even though I seem to miss "World of Warplanes" common test all the time or get the info about it to late... there is a couple of times I was able to test "World of Warplanes" and loved the fact that you can play "World of Warplanes" as if it were "World of Tanks" or "World of Warships" common test... All three giving you the chance to check new update stats and also gives you the ability to research to higher tiers and get a feel of what's ahead in the real account. So conclusion to this is just keep it the way it is. Improvement is always good but change isn't... Sorry just had to put that thought out there. Because the time I actually got the "World of Warplanes" common test client downloaded I was able to fly the tier ten jets witch is just a blast compared to the lower tiers 1-5 but takes so long to accomplish in the regular account I think if every one could get the same feel as you would flying the jets then more people would be drawn to "World of Warplanes"...So if any thing should be tinkered with is that...  PEACE.....;

playercatz329 #42 Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:37 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17 battles
  • [170] 170
I think just sticking to the good old common test would be good, even though I seem to miss "World of Warplanes" common test all the time or get the info about it to late... there is a couple of times I was able to test "World of Warplanes" and loved the fact that you can play "World of Warplanes" as if it were "World of Tanks" or "World of Warships" common test... All three giving you the chance to check new update stats and also gives you the ability to research to higher tiers and get a feel of what's ahead in the real account. So conclusion to this is just keep it the way it is. Improvement is always good but change isn't... Sorry just had to put that thought out there. Because the time I actually got the "World of Warplanes" common test client downloaded I was able to fly the tier ten jets witch is just a blast compared to the lower tiers 1-5 but takes so long to accomplish in the regular account I think if every one could get the same feel as you would flying the jets then more people would be drawn to "World of Warplanes"...So if any thing should be tinkered with is that...  PEACE.....;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users