Jump to content


What I do when bored.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #1 Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:13 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 September 2017 - 07:03 PM.

 

 


 

Psicko23 #2 Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 14 battles
  • 2,693
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
 that's funny. Similar to the RKO from outta nowhere videos.

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

I see my stalkers got nothing better to do then follow people around acting like little 14 year old bullies that make themselves feel like men by insulting others.

I feel sorry for you two.


 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
I replaced the video so I dont trigger anymore girly snowflakes like I seem to have done with the bobbsey twins here.

 

 


 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,068
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

I replaced the video so I dont trigger anymore girly snowflakes like I seem to have done with the bobbsey twins here.

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

I see my stalkers got nothing better to do then follow people around acting like little 14 year old bullies that make themselves feel like men by insulting others.

I feel sorry for you two.


no mam, queen of the snowflake, you can't post that crap and call me the bully... the only excuse you might have is you posted that offensive garbage without ever really watching it... otherwise ,  bullspunk


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Chuck_norris10 #6 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 10 September 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

 


no mam, queen of the snowflake, you can't post that crap and call me the bully... the only excuse you might have is you posted that offensive garbage without ever really watching it... otherwise ,  bullspunk

 

Well if humour offends you or triggers you then I have to ask who's the snowflake?

Did you not get enough participation trophys in school little one?

 

A good lesson for the adults reading this,snowflakes like ABC and Mars can be triggered by the slightest thing so walk on eggshells around them.You dont want to hurt their sensitive "feelers"


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 September 2017 - 06:12 PM.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Getting bad when a clip from chuck norris and clips from fail army can trigger the younger generation like I apparently did.

I bet they both have to go into therapy now.


 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

I replaced the video so I dont trigger anymore girly snowflakes like I seem to have done with the bobbsey twins here.

 

I saw your new video...Gold Ammo, Gold Pneumatic Restarter, Gold Fire Extinguisher, Gold control Surface Autotrim... at tier 4.... LOL  DId you even purchase the cammo for gold?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #9 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 September 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

 

I saw your new video...Gold Ammo, Gold Pneumatic Restarter, Gold Fire Extinguisher, Gold control Surface Autotrim... at tier 4.... LOL  DId you even purchase the cammo for gold?

 

Who cares?

Did it trigger you?

I'm pretty sure ABC has a safe spot for you to go to if it did.


 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

Who cares? 

Did it trigger you?

I'm pretty sure ABC has a safe spot for you to go to if it did.

 

It doesn't sound like I am the one being triggered.  Just thought it was hilarious to spend all that gold on a tier 4 plane...

 

No need to get your thong all tied up in knots.

 

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #11 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 September 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

It doesn't sound like I am the one being triggered.  Just thought it was hilarious to spend all that gold on a tier 4 plane...

 

No need to get your thong all tied up in knots.

 

 

 

I dont use gold,dont have any except for the many ounces from my gold mining days.

Sorry for triggering you enough that you felt you had to comment on a video and throw in a dig for your buddies,bet you get a pat on the back for it.


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 September 2017 - 07:09 PM.

 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

 

I dont use gold,dont have any except for the many ounces from my gold mining days.

Sorry for triggering you enough that you felt you had to comment on a video and throw in a dig for your buddies,bet you get a pat on the back for it.

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 September 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

 

 

The above 2 videos would suggest that is a lie.

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #13 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Well I'm sure you can check out my account and you can see for yourself....no gold

Lots of silver.

Sorry for triggering you little snowflake.

I just checked and you can too.

silver-106,814,260

gold-0


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 September 2017 - 08:45 PM.

 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

Well I'm sure you can check out my account and you can see for yourself....no gold

Lots of silver.

Sorry for triggering you little snowflake.

 

How would I be able to see your account?

 

Also, those consumables and ammo cant be bought with silver.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #15 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:53 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Thats right,and why I dont use gold and i'm sure you can check my stats if you want.

Same one that shows my stats that some of you like to drag up all the time.

 


 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Thats right,and why I dont use gold and i'm sure you can check my stats if you want.

Same one that shows my stats that some of you like to drag up all the time.

 

 

There is no stat that shows gold ammo/consumable purchasing.  Only your videos clearly show you using gold ammo, and consumables in multiple planes.  Again, the ammo and consumables can not be purchased with silver.

 

DOnt be so touchy... own it.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #17 Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 September 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

 

There is no stat that shows gold ammo/consumable purchasing.  Only your videos clearly show you using gold ammo, and consumables in multiple planes.  Again, the ammo and consumables can not be purchased with silver.

 

DOnt be so touchy... own it.

 

Your a liar,I dont have any gold,own that and you can check and Im not going to do it for you.

Stop trolling my posts snowflake.


 

 


 

GouIdy #18 Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:31 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,609
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostChuck_norris10, on 10 September 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

 

Your a liar,I dont have any gold,own that and you can check and Im not going to do it for you.

Stop trolling my posts snowflake.

 

Chuck you really need to stop with your lies, both videos clearly show that you are using ammo & consumables that can only be purchased with gold.

Texthor #19 Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:41 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 851
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
 another sniper snowflakes hate.....

Attached Thumbnails


Edited by Texthor, 10 September 2017 - 10:43 PM.


MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,858
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGouIdy, on 10 September 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

 

Chuck you really need to stop with your lies, both videos clearly show that you are using ammo & consumables that can only be purchased with gold.

 

Actually here are 2 additional videos. 4 total of chuck using gold ammo and consumables.

 

 

 

Das a lot of gold.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users