Analysis - RU WoWP pilot's angst over update 2.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:42 AM

Captain

• 11981 battles

All,

I know that a few of our community have stated their views on the state of WoWP, So I would like to show one of the veteran RU WoWP pilots that has recently posted on update 2.0 his POV:

Block Quote

Prince_Mio # 35   Sent Today, 09 Sep 2017 - 11:58

Klats Klats
Beta Tester
14053 battles 
Check in: 
06/18/2013

And again we will talk

Mastered I've finally a topic about HP(FVE - update 2.0), which gathered a lot of likes. Sorry, there is no proprietary Dizy as I'm willing to take. With Your permission, I'm not going to screenshot the quotes of players and Granola (FVE-Grenoli), and I propose simply to understand what was written there.

Let's start with the fact that most of the haters write really nonsense, speaking about realism. I think many of here are players tried to play a new game, which ranks third in sales incentive. Sorry, there is at least some realism? But this does not prevent the game to be mega popular, ahead of many similar games but with more realism. So whining - in the new regime killed all the realism and blah blah blah, nonsense. In the current game, no realism at all, so things to cry about then? And I was there with only one statement that should be interesting, but realism... to do this, there is a corresponding segment of the game, with their sects.

Next, what will be the loss of current online, of developers is not so much is concerned, as this moment of course was miscalculated, and if they decided that they still run this "clever...", then the loss is allowable. And it will be valid due to the influx of new players. If you trace the history of peak hours online of our project, after typing each "epoch-making patch", then on average, after 1.5, it is kept at the same level. 

Especially touches the phrase "I'm not going to play this game" or "I don't see my influence on the battle." It is not talking about what you can't affect the outcome of the battle, and the fact that you couldn't find your place in the new system. And then, ever since the release of the game in the release, the same Grenoli wrote many times on the forum that one of the main problems of the game, the developers believe is the effect of personal skills on the outcome of the battle. And it's true, I do not know now in the ships but in fact of all the games VG, aircraft were the most skillsability, when you alone could have changed the outcome of the battle. And looking at the planes 2.0 can assume that developers still this question is one of the main.

The threshold of entry into the game of all games of VG, the most high. There was a funny argument that it is easier to master a mouse or a joystick. Both require time to learn, even if you have a teacher. It was said that the control of the mouse+joy less costly? Oh well, most of the standard keyboard works to press simultaneously up to three buttons, and there are times when you need to do a fourth self-centering, and what to do? And buying a good keyboard, well, it's within the middle of the joystick, and after all a mouse is, there's a huge difference to the comfort of mouse control for 300 rubles and gaming. But it's the lyrics, in General a new type of control that will be used in HP, partly has already been launched in our game, if I remember correctly, in patch 1.5, when they removed to a variety of settings, and added AI in the control arm (complete rotation to the target, one of them). So, here we see a simple desire to make more accessible the game in a simple way (training mode because you do not want to do normal).

And one of the main points that don't understand the haters. I think all know or remember Anna Leopoldovna (FVE-Holy Sh..t she is gone? man that is not good), she came to the project after the patch 1.5. And when I told her about how it was before, she didn't really know me, and she liked the way it was then. She didn't know what the game was before. Exactly the same will happen with HP, will come new players will form a new class of extras, a new class of haters who will say, why did the developers ruined planes 2.0, releasing patch 2.5. This is a natural process of evolution, when the older generation looks at the younger, and understands their values and interests. And for those who come in planes 2.0, we will speak in an incomprehensible language. Very often it recalled the tanks, and there remains a lot of players in tanks, which was in the release? And when you test? But there are those who remained. And who continue to play. So we just have to accept the simple truth, we turn into Neanderthals, which replaced will be others who speak another language and appreciate other achievements in the game.

And now the answers Grenoli. Sergey, take into account the experience of the project's history, I find it hard to believe that after will be introduced any changes to the release version, there may be photoooo, after 3 years (about links worth talking about? or how many years you have to bring bots to mind?). So I do not understand sense of this FROM our feedbacks would not change anything. After all, there is the commissioning of the new regime, and their move will not.
I really liked the phrase that statistics are that the new regime will be interesting to new players. More directly to say about the focus tests and not to direct shadow on the fence. But there is a catch, one of my friend who was same as me by the moderator was in the group that conducted the focus patch 1.5. And the majority of participants responded well, and said that they were interested. Will remember that a year Maskaev in the blog wrote that they made a mistake in the damage.model, and her altered. 

Anyway, I then became lazy to write, originally I wanted more letters to drive, but I have no more coffee :(

RU WoWP forum source link

I wanted you all to gain perspective from the RU Community on how the pre-update 1.4 RU WoWP veterans feel about the next change in WoWP. Again, I point out that the next CT server test will show the efforts of the RU WoWP developers. I am willing to give the benefit of doubt until then.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 09 September 2017 - 10:43 AM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

BrushWolf #2 Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 09 September 2017 - 05:42 AM, said:

All,

I know that a few of our community have stated their views on the state of WoWP, So I would like to show one of the veteran RU WoWP pilots that has recently posted on update 2.0 his POV:

I wanted you all to gain perspective from the RU Community on how the pre-update 1.4 RU WoWP veterans feel about the next change in WoWP. Again, I point out that the next CT server test will show the efforts of the RU WoWP developers. I am willing to give the benefit of doubt until then.

I have little faith in this as everything I have seen is telling me this is Star Wars Galaxies New Game Experience all over again. The videos look like a straight up copy of WT's arcade mode which people over there generally only fly to upgrade their planes.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Lt_Haruhi_Suzumiya #3 Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6971 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 09 September 2017 - 06:31 AM, said:

The videos look like a straight up copy of WT's arcade mode which people over there generally only fly to upgrade their planes.

Aaaaand It will be our 'new main gamemode' right? 

We will not have any another way while those WT have realistic or simulators.. 
or Encounter/Standard battle as WOT does
or Co-op/Standard/PVE as WOWS does.

No more 10v10/12v12 mayhem but crappier mode for everyone.. 
+ Still without clan war (You guys hear that..? Even WOWS will have their clan war faster than us)

It's great, isn't it?

I guess, This pilot is worst teammate when you are on match, *Facepalm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users