This is why people never come back -unbalanced bots-

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

xxBigbacon #81 Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

Senior Airman

• 88 battles
  • [-GNZ-] -GNZ-
the PvP is what is unbalanced. You are dead immediately when you come across another human. Whoever gets the jump on the other first wins 100% of the time. there is no escape.

Hurk #82 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 204 battles
  • [KGR] KGR

the bots are far from balanced because there is no logic to deal with situations where the bots over or under perform. 

was just in a match that lasted all of 6 minutes. enemy capped 3 of the 4 areas, while all 9 bots on my team failed to cap the last one. 

considering only 3 humans per team, no reason at all for this huge lopsided results.

worse, im playing a TSh-2 to try and learn how to capture territory. it takes several minutes for me to capture something. like, in the entire time i was working on one base with help, the enemy capped 4. i just dont get it. 

In Theory, there is no difference between Theory and Practice.
In Practice, there is.

Capt_Beargrease #83 Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 601 battles
For the past 2 to 3 weeks, this is what I noticed, flying fighters and multiroles tier 6 & 7.  The bots on my team can't seal any deal.  They will all go to 1 (or 2) sectors and just fail.  I and another bot will go to a sector, and 70% of the time, we will win it.  Meanwhile, the bots are failing.  I will then go to another sector, and get slain.  After I win a sector, if I leave, the sector is going to get lost.  I wonder if I should just go to 1 sector, win it and defend.  The bad bots have really made this game NOT FUN for me.  Another thing I see the bots doing is that if there is a bomber flight attacking, they will all go and try to take out the bombers, leaving everything else to fall to the enemy.  Sometimes, the bots on the teams do better than the humans.  Sometimes there will be a human that does so good, they are either just one of the best players in the game, or they are hacking.  Maybe I am just bad, I am a noob for sure.  My tier 7 is the BF 109G (still need the top engine) it is not an easy plane to fly, and there are other fighters that are more maneuverable.  It also seems that the cannon is hard to aim, and does not do the kind of damage I expect of a 30mm cannon to enemy planes.

Wargaming, what are you doing?  I want to like this game.  It is not fun to be aggravated by this.  Can we get rid of the bots on teams entirely?  I don't want to play with these bots.  Don't make me quit again.

trikke #84 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 787 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostCapt_Beargrease, on 26 December 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

For the past 2 to 3 weeks, this is what I noticed, flying fighters and multiroles tier 6 & 7.  The bots on my team can't seal any deal.  They will all go to 1 (or 2) sectors and just fail.  I and another bot will go to a sector, and 70% of the time, we will win it.  Meanwhile, the bots are failing.  I will then go to another sector, and get slain.  After I win a sector, if I leave, the sector is going to get lost.  I wonder if I should just go to 1 sector, win it and defend.  The bad bots have really made this game NOT FUN for me.  Another thing I see the bots doing is that if there is a bomber flight attacking, they will all go and try to take out the bombers, leaving everything else to fall to the enemy.  Sometimes, the bots on the teams do better than the humans.  Sometimes there will be a human that does so good, they are either just one of the best players in the game, or they are hacking.  Maybe I am just bad, I am a noob for sure.  My tier 7 is the BF 109G (still need the top engine) it is not an easy plane to fly, and there are other fighters that are more maneuverable.  It also seems that the cannon is hard to aim, and does not do the kind of damage I expect of a 30mm cannon to enemy planes.

Wargaming, what are you doing?  I want to like this game.  It is not fun to be aggravated by this.  Can we get rid of the bots on teams entirely?  I don't want to play with these bots.  Don't make me quit again.

turn fighters seem to be the meta for 2.0

your preferred tech tree may currently be the hardest in the game... amiright?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Capt_Beargrease #85 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 601 battles
I think you are right trikke.  The 109 should have better guns, be faster and fly higher.  Should be able to fly upside down better.  The Spitfires started out carborated.  109's had fuel injection.  Spitfires should not be over matched so much.  109s winded up being crap later in the war, but at the beginning they were tits, in this game, they are the [edited].

mustangman6579 #86 Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 602 battles
Sadly. As my newer thread a has stated. This issue is STILL present. The ONLY difference now, is the respawns. So matches last longer. 

trikke #87 Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 787 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postmustangman6579, on 30 December 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

The ONLY difference now, is the respawns. So matches last longer. 

sadly, the first few minutes of the battle usually decide the winner

...unless it doesn't, so i'm usually glad the battles are a little longer 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users