eu wgc game center

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:15 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12443 battles

http://worldofwarpla...f-the-universe/

The inevitable is happening...but then again, we, what guinea pigs of North America that remain had been living with it for months...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BrushWolf #2 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
The game center is a good idea and is convenient but it does not go into hibernation like it should on game launch causing lag in game. Fix that and it is a very good idea.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:26 PM

Major

• 34281 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBrushWolf, on 07 September 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

The game center is a good idea and is convenient but it does not go into hibernation like it should on game launch causing lag in game. Fix that and it is a very good idea.

You can manually right click it in the taskbar and exit, or you can bypass it and launch the game directly, only using game centre when you need to update the game.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

BrushWolf #4 Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 07 September 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

You can manually right click it in the taskbar and exit, or you can bypass it and launch the game directly, only using game centre when you need to update the game.

Yeah but shutting it down manually like that is a pain in the nether regions. If they can fix not staying quiet while a game is running it is nice to have the game kept up to date.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users