• [GW__S] GW__S
How do i sign up for the Test?

mnbv_fockewulfe #22 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 49 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I almost feel like they are doing this for our benefit. :teethhappy:

http://forum.worldof...ревиатуры-wowp/

You can sort out the important ones flak. 

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #23 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 49 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Grenoli:

Block Quote

Statistics are also a player's property? The statistics will be reset, the old one is saved and available to the player.  

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

MARS_REVENANT #24 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:44 AM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostYagos2k16, on 06 September 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

How do i sign up for the Test?

you dont have to sign up for the next round. It is open for everyone. You will see the CT version when it is released.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Yagos2k16 #25 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 582 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

you dont have to sign up for the next round. It is open for everyone. You will see the CT version when it is released.

Thanks bro

GiN_nTonic #26 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

I could be wrong but I think we're jumping to conclusions.  When I see videos like this about 2.0 it looks pretty good.  Also, notice the comments in these videos of people saying they will try the game again.

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 07 September 2017 - 02:08 AM.

Bobby_Tables #27 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:16 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 593 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

*Sigh*

Sorry to see the confirmation that the new "regime" will be the only way to play.  I played it in the closed beta and the air-to-air combat was not as immersive as in the current meta.  Maybe they took some of the feedback about that to heart /sarc.

I will give it a try, but I also think that my days here are numbered.  I already cut back my play significantly and like others refuse to spend real money on the game at this point in time.  I will likely use my RR account in the new mode because, well... lower tiers are much more fun in the current meta (actual dogfights and not some rando shooting you from 1000 meters) and will likely be the same in 2.0 mode.  

On the good side, it is true that the dominance of the heavy fighter might be about to end with 2.0.  In the conquer mode, a heavy is not the same as in the current mode as you need to get down low to take out the enemy fighters and/or positions.  So someone who tries to Krupi (i.e. fly high, not engage) will likely not have a good time.  

We shall see.  One thing we know about Persha... expect mediocrity and prepare for total failure.  

Oh yeah... one other thing... I am assuming a "flush" does not get rid of your Gold since it can be also used in Tanks.  If any of you can confirm that, it would be great.  I do not have a lot of Gold and most of it at this point was won in challenges, but man, if they flush that, I will not play, no way, whatsoever.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 07 September 2017 - 02:23 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #28 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:34 AM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
The biggest problems were with the GUI.  The game itself seemed solid.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

Bobby_Tables #29 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:42 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 593 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

The biggest problems were with the GUI.  The game itself seemed solid.

I agree to a point.  I am assuming by GUI you mean the indicators and lack thereof.  One thing I noticed was that even in 1-on-1 engagements, the enemy plane was tiny even when you were right there on the tail.  Could be faulty memory on my part, but it seemed like the planes were almost always tiny dots rather than plane-on-plane dogfights.  Again, could be faulty memory, but I do not recall getting into any real sweaty palms do or die dogfights.  

Could be because very few humans played in the closed beta.  Saw you a few times Mars, but almost no one else.   

GiN_nTonic #30 Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:48 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Between the GUI and game having an issue i would take the GUI - easiest thing to fix.  Perhaps WG knows this and already planes to modify this aspect.  Though I have to say from what i've seen in the videos I like the new GUI - clean and modern.

I wanted to add too that even though this is "2.0" the truth is more like this game is going back to beta and 2.0 is simply the first new beta.  Its not going to be a perfect version of the new game from day 1.  I just hope WG listens to the community and makes adjustments based upon that feedback....which hasn't happened so far.  For some reason they seem to do it in WoT and WoWS but not WoWP.

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 07 September 2017 - 03:55 AM.

GouIdy #31 Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

e8YdQu5.jpg

This picture perfectly describes what is happening with WOWP

We have Persha which is represented by the unicorn & we all know unicorns think their crap doesn't stink. Then we have the people that think the game will be saved with the new mode represented by the oblivious cloud that has no clue they're being crapped on. The sun represents the people that know this new mode will probably kill the game for good & are just thinking WTEF. There are some specific individuals mixed in there but I can't say who they are & what they're doing because that would be naming & shaming.

Edited by GouIdy, 07 September 2017 - 06:24 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
I thought that's how clouds were made.

MelBrooks #33 Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Just a quick survey, probably does not give a clear indication, but received about 24 responses from my contacts in WT. All have developed extensive tech trees in both planes and armor. 19 of 24 play the armor side much more than the plane side, especially in arcade mode. Five have worked their way through the difficulty of planes in the realism mode on the controls and find it quite enjoyable, but it took an extensive amount of time, frustration, and learning to accomplish proficiency. Not using this information for any type of judgement, just information only.

Edited by MelBrooks, 07 September 2017 - 05:05 PM.

LBAEZ #34 Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
If this game  becomes a respawn game and unlimited ordinance  then I am out aND  BFS will be erased that will be the last straw for me 

MARS_REVENANT #35 Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLBAEZ, on 07 September 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

If this game  becomes a respawn game and unlimited ordinance  then I am out aND  BFS will be erased that will be the last straw for me 

It most definitely  has respawns.  I cant remember exactly about the unlimited ordnance.  WHen you fly the special bomber class, you definitely have unlimited ordnance, but it takes some time to come back, you have to wait like 30 or 45 seconds or a minute or something for the ordnance to fill up again.

I cant remember 100% for sure but I believe the ordnance also recharges for the regular tech-tree planes as well.

LBAEZ #36 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
They killed the game for me why can they put this in as a option like we have with world of world ship  .  Random battles, Co op. battles etc this way the player have the option not to  be in the respawn  battles?

Edited by LBAEZ, 08 September 2017 - 10:29 AM.

pyantoryng #37 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 463 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 08 September 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

It most definitely  has respawns.  I cant remember exactly about the unlimited ordnance.  WHen you fly the special bomber class, you definitely have unlimited ordnance, but it takes some time to come back, you have to wait like 30 or 45 seconds or a minute or something for the ordnance to fill up again.

I cant remember 100% for sure but I believe the ordnance also recharges for the regular tech-tree planes as well.

I think I saw a tech tree HF (Mosquito) having respawning ordnance from a vid as well...so I'd assume that every plane that carry ordnance will be able to replenish them.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FlakValleyExpress #38 Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

Captain

• 16 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 06 September 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

I almost feel like they are doing this for our benefit. :teethhappy:

http://forum.worldof...ревиатуры-wowp/

You can sort out the important ones flak. 

That thread is a hoot. I found one I laughed at the most. Its sort of like sarcastic and cynical at the same time. 

FBH - Fine Beyond Here

This sounds like Persha

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 06 September 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

Between the GUI and game having an issue i would take the GUI - easiest thing to fix.  Perhaps WG knows this and already planes to modify this aspect.  Though I have to say from what i've seen in the videos I like the new GUI - clean and modern.

I wanted to add too that even though this is "2.0" the truth is more like this game is going back to beta and 2.0 is simply the first new beta.  Its not going to be a perfect version of the new game from day 1.  I just hope WG listens to the community and makes adjustments based upon that feedback....which hasn't happened so far.  For some reason they seem to do it in WoT and WoWS but not WoWP.

Who's? The RU community? I honestly think they are at fault why WoWP is in such bad shape. The RU community has most of the blame with their weak [edited]computers, RU culture, and poor game design styles created by trollish feedback. This is about 85% of that RU community IMO. The few in the RU WoWP community that cares about Air Force traditions and military airmen culture are overlooked and ignored. You got to ask yourself about what standards that WG (RU) is going for in WoWP. 

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Lt_Haruhi_Suzumiya #39 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 62 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 08 September 2017 - 03:39 AM, said:

Who's? The RU community? I honestly think they are at fault why WoWP is in such bad shape. The RU community has most of the blame with their weak [edited]computers, RU culture, and poor game design styles created by trollish feedback. This is about 85% of that RU community IMO. The few in the RU WoWP community that cares about Air Force traditions and military airmen culture are overlooked and ignored. You got to ask yourself about what standards that WG (RU) is going for in WoWP. 

No meant of racism. but I think RU community always ruining the game.
I know that we also can have stupid users(like me) and RU forum also have good users but really

Chinese FT(Fake Tank - no real manufactured, even not with paperplan, same as Ki-162-III) TD lines(They asked to RU Forum only and patched worldwide),  took toooooo much time for introducing HD maps,  + Kicked havok out but remain with Big-[edited]-world engine. [*citation needed]

I know that  рубль(₽,RUR, руб, Russian Ruble, or Russian Rouble or whatever) is quiet f***ed up..  but still, why the hell those bloody buggers spend helluva money on those bloody 'Premium' tank, plane, ships but also spent almost nothing bout graphic cards, CPU, and some high tech [edited]whatsoever.  and crying bout Frames Per Seconds.
Stop whining about Frame but upgrading PC would be nice, isn't it?

RU community are Wargaming's biggest money farm, but also undermining their games.

Sadly, There's bugger-all we can do about it now, Even Mister ghostprime said our feedback is keep going on there. (glad that Ki-94-II's engine name were corrected.)
Still those [edited]-bags on Kiev never cares bout us. 

Even I didn't grab my ticket for 2.0 beta, but according to those videos..    I hope that WG don't update that wonky mode before 'crushing my body with caterpillar of tank' 

:facepalm:

World of Warplanes still need new bloods, and new things.  but seriously, I think this one is worst idea.

Well, I think I will still play WOWP even after 2.0, but Not for fun, just cause of 'money I spent'.

Postscript.  going to spent money for J4M  'to another DLC'(maybe Last Roman or Age of Charlemagne)
Total War:Attila and XCOM 2:War of the Chosen were briliant idea for spent my money.  I'm glad that I didn't bought IL-10M.  I think I didn't play WOWP two or three days.

I guess, This pilot is worst teammate when you are on match, *Facepalm

Former 2.0 stat.
7155 matches,  53.12% win rate, Hall of fame 772.

Member Title : Senior Master Sergeant

TeamTerrence #40 Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [S_S_G] S_S_G

I dunno....2.0 versus what we have to today can only be judged by trying it and with Warplanes history since 1,5 I can only assume 2.0 could be another fail

How about a totally separate Warplanes game?? I would call it Warplanes 1.4

- old national park

- 3 man flights

- clan wars

- no mario kart consumables

- no bots

- no make believe crew skills

and nearly 3,000 players online 

sorry, i will put my pipe down 

Also tagged with news, Analysis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users