extreme reticle lag - ping shown as ~40

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

anarky321 #1 Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

Senior Airman

• 2323 battles
anyone else have this issue? there are some days that are fine and some days when i literally can't even play because of the lag but the ping is still shown as very low

GhostPrime #2 Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:45 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

Hello! 

Do you have a replay, or a youtube video displaying this phenomenon? 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

BrushWolf #3 Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
If you are using the WGC Launcher you might want to completely close it after the game launches. To completely close it you also need to close it from the system tray.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4563 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Recently I had a replay of a battle where the movement of all the planes was extremely choppy. I had 50 fps, 20-50 ping, packet loss, and I didn't noticed anything wrong while flying the battle. I checked the replays before that battle and they were fine, no choppiness. The UI was even doing some wacko things. It could have been because of my mods but I'm not sure. 

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Chuck_norris10 #5 Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22577 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 05 September still have to run client side h an awesome connection I2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

Recently I had a replay of a battle where the movement of all the planes was extremely choppy. I had 50 fps, 20-50 ping, packet loss, and I didn't noticed anything wrong while flying the battle. I checked the replays before that battle and they were fine, no choppiness. The UI was even doing some wacko things. It could have been because of my mods but I'm not sure. 

I have checked some replays where I got lots of kills and shots in the match were fairly accurate and it looked like I was drunk on the replay.

Even with an awesome connection and more then capable computer though I still have to run client side to get a stable shot on planes.

Make sure it's turned on anarky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users