Jump to content


Reasons not to Join S.I.C.K!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

MelBrooks #61 Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 30270 battles
  • 1,122
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Cat ate the hamster....maybe torment the neighbor or get the mail, water the flowers?

MARS_REVENANT #62 Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postempyreal_recon, on 06 September 2017 - 03:44 AM, said:

What's the topic here about again?

 

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

 

49,830 reasons why you should trust SICK Clan to hamster sit at your house next time you go on vacation... I think:unsure:

 

This is actually true... maybe the first time I hear truth come out of 3nic... but it is in code.  It translates to a couple scrubs trying to be insulting, but they don't realize their own dirty past is still here on the forums.  Made for quite an entertaining evening.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


tahee59 #63 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8032 battles
  • 1,753
  • [VULCN] VULCN
  • Member since:
    07-31-2012
So I ask again what did I lie about and how did I cheat ?

MARS_REVENANT #64 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttahee59, on 06 September 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

So I ask again what did I lie about and how did I cheat ?

 

And I say again, a VULCN is as a VULCN does.

 

If you don't want to accept that, it's up to you.  Personally If I considered myself part of a group that lies and cheats, then I would consider myself a liar and a cheater for as long as I stay in that group.

 

Do you need that written in crayon?


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


tahee59 #65 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8032 battles
  • 1,753
  • [VULCN] VULCN
  • Member since:
    07-31-2012
I was told to go to this room and fight and I did , I was not management just a grunt. So next time you might go by the old saying don't let your mouth write a check your azz cant cash fool.

MARS_REVENANT #66 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttahee59, on 06 September 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

I was told to go to this room and fight and I did , I was not management just a grunt. So next time you might go by the old saying don't let your mouth write a check your azz cant cash fool.

 

What cheques am I writing exactly?

 

Oh by the way... during WWII there were German soldiers that were just following orders as well, just going and doing what they were told.

 

Sorry to tell you, but you were part of the group, and you remained part of the group well after the issue was made public.  It is up to you to know what you are doing.. following blindly is your responsibility.

 

Ignorantia juris non excusat ~MARS_

 

 


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


tahee59 #67 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8032 battles
  • 1,753
  • [VULCN] VULCN
  • Member since:
    07-31-2012

Got it so what you are saying is if 1 or 2 bad cops worked for NYPD they are all bad cops.

you indeed are a fool



MARS_REVENANT #68 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttahee59, on 06 September 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Got it so what you are saying is if 1 or 2 bad cops worked for NYPD they are all bad cops.

you indeed are a fool

 

I don't think you got anything, and I'm still waiting for you to explain what cheques I have written.  Blurting out random cliches that don't apply to a situation makes you look silly.  Does your insurance company require you to wear a hockey helmet when you go out in public?

 

Whatever you need to believe to justify your actions is up to you.  BTW... it wasn't 1 or 2 VULCN... it was the leadership that's a bit different... don't you think?  Continuing to be part of a group after its own leadership was discovered to be cheating speaks volumes though, whether you believe it or not.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 September 2017 - 07:23 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Bobby_Tables #69 Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24138 battles
  • 615
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014


Chuck_norris10 #70 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 22691 battles
  • 5,265
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View Posttahee59, on 06 September 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

So I ask again what did I lie about and how did I cheat ?

 

He wont answer,just keeps deflecting.

I wonder why?

Maybe because he cant and it's an honest question that an honest man would be able to answer right away.


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 07 September 2017 - 12:45 AM.

 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #71 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 06 September 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

He wont answer,just keeps deflecting.

I wonder why?

Maybe because he cant and it's an honest question that an honest man would be able to answer right away.

 

To see the answer, you have to know how to read.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Chuck_norris10 #72 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 22691 battles
  • 5,265
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

 

To see the answer, you have to knot.w how to read.

just why you are deflecting from Tahee's question and you havent answered it yet.

I'm not the one with the reading comprehension problem. why you wont answer the question is beyhond me.

She asked a question,man up and dont just say a vulcan is what a vulcan does or whatever,just answer the question like a man with none of your grade 8 troll tactics that really make you look like a little kid.

I'm not interested in your other petty fights either,just wondering why you wont answer the question.

 

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 07 September 2017 - 01:00 AM.

 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #73 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 06 September 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

just why you are deflecting from Tahee's question and you havent answered it yet.

I'm not the one with the reading comprehension problem. why you wont answer the question is beyhond me.

She asked a question,man up and dont just say a vulcan is what a vulcan does or whatever,just answer the question like a man with none of your grade 8 troll tactics that really make you look like a little kid.

I'm not interested in your other petty fights either,just wondering why you wont answer the question.

 

 

 

My answers are right after his question. Do you know how to read?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


GiN_nTonic #74 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:14 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 19668 battles
  • 3,821
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

 

And I say again, a VULCN is as a VULCN does.

 

If you don't want to accept that, it's up to you.  Personally If I considered myself part of a group that lies and cheats, then I would consider myself a liar and a cheater for as long as I stay in that group.

 

Do you need that written in crayon?

 

Actually then SICK should kick you out.....since you're unquestionably the biggest deee-osh around. 


MARS_REVENANT #75 Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:26 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 06 September 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

Actually then SICK should kick you out.....since you're unquestionably the biggest deee-osh around. 

 

We have no rules against that.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


oldiowaguy #76 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 15676 battles
  • 1,289
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013
At least the forums are still fun to play!:popcorn:

                                                                    

 


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #77 Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20767 battles
  • 1,817
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

 

We have no rules against that.

 

he's right... you know that

btw, if you need any help from the "ol' boys club" just call us

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #78 Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34291 battles
  • 7,328
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 07 September 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

 

he's right... you know that

 

btw, if you need any help from the "ol' hens club" just call us

 

 

FTFY


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #79 Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20767 battles
  • 1,817
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 07 September 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

 

FTFY

 

man, no good deed goes unpunished... extend an olive branch and it came back fast and sharpened

... a stabbed eye won't easily forget... or something like that :sceptic: 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


GhostPrime #80 Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • 2,038
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
This thread is being closed due to it being derailed. 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users