Reasons not to Join S.I.C.K!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

GiN_nTonic #41 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:05 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMelBrooks, on 06 September 2017 - 03:52 AM, said:

JINN, your guys did not exactly extend that competitive spirit out there.

Respectfully, I dont see where we, as a clan, couldn't decide what we wanted to participate in.  Without someone like WG running a complicated map event we didn't think things would turn out well at all.  Frankly, the best event we saw running was the one Vulcan (league) was organizing and we didn't understand why we didn't stay down that road.

It honestly felt to us that the map coordinated events were too easily manipulated, and less about the actual games.  We stressed this many times and the other clans just decided to keep going - so we just backed out.  Then the game started to seriously die and that was about it.

I do agree we just need to let the past go and look forward to 2.0.

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 06 September 2017 - 04:07 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #42 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:07 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Facts of that thread show the event unraveled and no-one was managing it (you have to agree).  I agree with you the issue you mention is how the problem started, and when we went back to look at the rules we wondered why this was even being allowed.  WS then brought the issue up - when we could have just remained silent.  That is really the key thing there.

The event was fubar.

Yeah you could have remained silent... but you just couldnt let it go that you had a backroom deal that you lost out on...

LOL such honor... "we could have remained silent about our cheating, but we didn't, so that makes us respectable".  Well you have earned the rank of respectable cheater.  Congrats.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

MARS_REVENANT #43 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:08 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Facts of that thread show the event unraveled and no-one was managing it (you have to agree).  I agree with you the issue you mention is how the problem started, and when we went back to look at the rules we wondered why this was even being allowed.  WS then brought the issue up - when we could have just remained silent.  That is really the key thing there.

The event was fubar.

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

Respectfully, I dont see where we, as a clan, couldn't decide what we wanted to participate in.  Without someone like WG running a complicated map event we didn't think things would turn out well at all.  Frankly, the best event we saw running was the one Vulcan (league) was organizing and we didn't understand why we didn't stay down that road.

It honestly felt to us that the map coordinated events were too easily manipulated, and less about the actual games.  We stressed this many times and the other clans just decided to keep going - so we just backed out.  Then the game started to seriously die and that was about it.

I do agree we just need to let the past go and look forward to 2.0.

Image result for backpedaling gif

GiN_nTonic #44 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:10 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 04:07 AM, said:

Yeah you could have remained silent... but you just couldnt let it go that you had a backroom deal that you lost out on...

LOL such honor... "we could have remained silent about our cheating, but we didn't, so that makes us respectable".  Well you have earned the rank of respectable cheater.  Congrats.

Well you can twist that to match what you want it to - but the way it was actually presented to the group was we needed clarification on the rules.  Once clarified, we then told them what happened when we could have remained silent and keep the gold prizing.

Instead we gave back the points/gold.

GiN_nTonic #45 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 04:08 AM, said:

Image result for backpedaling gif

You're not understanding what I meant.  Vulcan, after that other event, started a Clan League event that had nothing to do with that first map-based CW GP started.  It was that "clan league" event we liked.

MARS_REVENANT #46 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:16 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

Well you can twist that to match what you want it to - but the way it was actually presented to the group was we needed clarification on the rules.  Once clarified, we then told them what happened when we could have remained silent and keep the gold prizing.

Instead we gave back the points/gold.

Another version of your truth... Seems as though WS received 38 622 gold.... now at the time you cheated and were also running the CCWB... and then accepted prizing... very respectable indeed.

http://forum.worldof...171#entry565171

The correct thing to do would have been to forfeit... but thank goodness you didn't remain silent... after being called out by PT and only 'coming forward' after all the dirty laundry had already been aired

GiN_nTonic #47 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:30 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 04:16 AM, said:

Another version of your truth... Seems as though WS received 38 622 gold.... now at the time you cheated and were also running the CCWB... and then accepted prizing... very respectable indeed.

http://forum.worldof...171#entry565171

The correct thing to do would have been to forfeit... but thank goodness you didn't remain silent... after being called out by PT and only 'coming forward' after all the dirty laundry had already been aired

We weren't running the CCWB when those games occurred, and at the very end Caffan was helping with scheduling etc. Not to mention, all the participating clans met on a TS, we discussed the issue and I told them make a decision and WS will live with it.  Vulcan and WS left the room, the other members spoke, and told us they decided just to remove the points from those games.  It was their decision to do what they wanted and we respected it.

You're trying to make a story that is different from the events as they happened.

MARS_REVENANT #48 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:40 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

We weren't running the CCWB when those games occurred, and at the very end Caffan was helping with scheduling etc. Not to mention, all the participating clans met on a TS, we discussed the issue and I told them make a decision and WS will live with it.  Vulcan and WS left the room, the other members spoke, and told us they decided just to remove the points from those games.  It was their decision to do what they wanted and we respected it.

You're trying to make a story that is different from the events as they happened.

WS was among the clans that took over CCWB after GP went awol.  As did VULCN.... WS and VULCN were found to be colluding, you guys both went bananas and then the whole thing got cancelled.  But who were the top 2 to finish and get the most gold? WS and VULCN.

It is right there for all to see, I'm not making anything up.  Anyone is free to read it. http://forum.worldof...695#entry612695

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #49 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22601 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
If Wargaming only followed through with Clan Wars all of this, would have never happened -  I'm sure there is cowards out there hitting the "Report button" Like that sissy kid in school running to tell the teacher -

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

GiN_nTonic #50 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:46 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 04:40 AM, said:

WS was among the clans that took over CCWB after GP went awol.  As did VULCN.... WS and VULCN were found to be colluding, you guys both went bananas and then the whole thing got cancelled.  But who were the top 2 to finish and get the most gold? WS and VULCN.

It is right there for all to see, I'm not making anything up.  Anyone is free to read it. http://forum.worldof...695#entry612695

Vulcan took over running it after GP left.  That is clear.  We then had an agreement that the collective clans could vote and overrule things if need be.  That is what happened - not your nonsense of events....and yes, you are making it up and then trying to point to a thread that doesn't support what you are saying hoping no one reads it.  There are probably about 3-4 threads on the subject.

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 06 September 2017 - 04:50 AM.

GiN_nTonic #51 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:46 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 September 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

If Wargaming only followed through with Clan Wars all of this, would have never happened -  I'm sure there is cowards out there hitting the "Report button" Like that sissy kid in school running to tell the teacher -

We agree completely.

MARS_REVENANT #52 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 11:46 PM, said:

Vulcan took over running it after GP left.  That is clear.  We then had an agreement that the collective clans could vote and overrule things if need be.  That is what happened - not your nonsense of events.

VULCN may have taken over paper administration, basically keeping score and updating the map, but there were 5 clans running the event admin and disputes.  In any case WS was definitely involved in the admin, lead by you, colluded by you with VULCN.  Anyone can go through and read it however they like.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, admitted to it only after being caught, and then kept the cookie.

Lethalhavoc #53 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 September 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

I'm sure there is cowards out there hitting the "Report button" Like that sissy kid in school running to tell the teacher -

I doubt it.

Everyone is just watching this happen.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 September 2017 - 05:06 AM.

GiN_nTonic #54 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:10 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 04:52 AM, said:

VULCN may have taken over paper administration, basically keeping score and updating the map, but there were 5 clans running the event admin and disputes.  In any case WS was definitely involved in the admin, lead by you, colluded by you with VULCN.  Anyone can go through and read it however they like.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, admitted to it only after being caught, and then kept the cookie.

Marco - enjoy selling yourself on whatever you want to believe.  I could care less.  The reality is there, you even admit here how the structure was - and the rest is history.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #55 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20758 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 05 September 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

this is what I'm on your [edited]about... you got nothing on the table....

I normally like what you say... be humble or stfu

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

You need to re-read my post as you've just mis-read it or are completely drunk since you made no sense - less sense than your usual dribble anyways.  Who is hating on sick?

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

wow, I don't like Mars much cus he can be an idiot and I also gotta "I hate Sojo" TS chat badge... but I know better than to hate on the whole WS or Vulkn clan just because of you 2 morons.... just stfu and chill azzwhips...

this is the same silly drama queen puss fight that brews up every few months... Mars sissy slaps someone and they respond like an idiotic and angry moron... 

Gin... save the stupid for something that will get some laughs and not personal humiliation... life is short bro...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

GiN_nTonic #56 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:27 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 05:22 AM, said:

this is the same silly drama queen puss fight that brews up every few months... Mars sissy slaps someone and they respond like an idiotic and angry moron... 

Gin... save the stupid for something that will get some laughs and not personal humiliation... life is short bro...

and what do you call your participation in this?  I mean seriously, do you ever look in the mirror or are you too busy trying to call-out people for the same exact thing you are doing...?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #57 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20758 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 06 September 2017 - 12:27 AM, said:

and what do you call your participation in this?  I mean seriously, do you ever look in the mirror or are you too busy trying to call-out people for the same exact thing you are doing...?

oh hell yes, you are correct in that sense

I'm just doing some self gratification (ahem) while posting some crap with a flippant opinion attached to it... I'd prolly like you reel gud in RL... jk ( I probably would, really)  but you and I know this is all bull spunk... G'nite GiN... I posted Bait sludge and I know you can take it... peace

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

empyreal_recon #58 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19390 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
What's the topic here about again?
((( So Far So Good So What )))

oldiowaguy #59 Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15674 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
:popcorn:

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #60 Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20758 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postempyreal_recon, on 06 September 2017 - 03:44 AM, said:

What's the topic here about again?

49,830 reasons why you should trust SICK Clan to hamster sit at your house next time you go on vacation... I think:unsure:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users