Jump to content


Reasons not to Join S.I.C.K!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #21 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:17 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,077
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

 

Actually its just a common dislike of you - something most players of this game can bond around.  Dont fool yourself, most clans had an issue with you running any aspect of a tournament including starting it.

 

For the record, there was no-one that could blame any of the participating clans of that CCW event when the people running it just fell off the earth and left it hanging.   GP had his reasons.  It was WS who brought up the question to the rest of the participating clans on rules regarding moves by allies - a fact you like to conceal when you make your false accusation.

 

....keep spewing your garbage.  Its what you're good at.

wow, I don't like Mars much cus he can be an idiot and I also gotta "I hate Sojo" TS chat badge... but I know better than to hate on the whole WS or Vulkn clan just because of you 2 morons.... just stfu and chill azzwhips...


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #22 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 September 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

 

LOL what garbage.... everyone who was around then knows you colluded for gold.. then backstabbed VULCN, then VULCN called you out publicly on the forums outing the both of you.

 

A total disgrace.

 

No need to steal, S.I.C.K, raffles off Gold, Premium planes, Premium time, etc, on a periodic basis for it's members. I even have S.I.C.K. Coffee cups for God sake!

 


Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 September 2017 - 02:23 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #23 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:21 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,077
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View Posttahee59, on 05 September 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

LOL your last tournament was a joke and fell apart before it got started

 

this is what I'm on your [edited]about... you got nothing on the table....

I normally like what you say... be humble or stfu

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


GiN_nTonic #24 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 02:16 AM, said:

 

LOL what garbage.... everyone who was around then knows you colluded for gold.. then backstabbed VULCN, then VULCN called you out publicly on the forums outing the both of you.

 

A total disgrace.

 

You're problem marco is all the forum posts on the issue are still available to read - showing what you're saying isn't true.  However, since most people know you to be a complete scum-bag its not really necessary to say much else.


GiN_nTonic #25 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:42 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

wow, I don't like Mars much cus he can be an idiot and I also gotta "I hate Sojo" TS chat badge... but I know better than to hate on the whole WS or Vulkn clan just because of you 2 morons.... just stfu and chill azzwhips...

 

You need to re-read my post as you've just mis-read it or are completely drunk since you made no sense - less sense than your usual dribble anyways.  Who is hating on sick?


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #26 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,077
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

 

You need to re-read my post as you've just mis-read it or are completely drunk since you made no sense - less sense than your usual dribble anyways.  Who is hating on sick?

 

Gin ... you are likely proving yourself to be as sad in RL as you are on the forums... and if I were your Father I'd claim you as my biggest failure in life... really, Gin, you didn't "need" to prove yourself to be the slimiest slug

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


GiN_nTonic #27 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:07 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

 

Gin ... you are likely proving yourself to be as sad in RL as you are on the forums... and if I were your Father I'd claim you as my biggest failure in life... really, Gin, you didn't "need" to prove yourself to be the slimiest slug

 

Ill edit this and take the high road.  I honestly think your comment speaks to you as a person all that it needs to.

 

 


Edited by GiN_nTonic, 06 September 2017 - 03:18 AM.


MARS_REVENANT #28 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:12 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,870
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

 

You're problem marco is all the forum posts on the issue are still available to read - showing what you're saying isn't true.  However, since most people know you to be a complete scum-bag its not really necessary to say much else.

 

Thanks for reminding me.... some interesting reading indeed.

 

http://forum.worldof...695#entry612695


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


GiN_nTonic #29 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 03:12 AM, said:

 

Thanks for reminding me.... some interesting reading indeed.

 

http://forum.worldof...695#entry612695

 

Reading that from the beginning (though long) tells the whole story.


MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:27 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,870
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

 

Reading that from the beginning (though long) tells the whole story.

 

Yep.... WS and VULCN collude to have 1 v 1 battles (even though minimum team sizes were specified) in order to fill rosters against other clans on the map, and to horde gold for victories and points.  VULCN & WS get their panties in a twist about who was supposed to win which battle on what night, and VULCN (PT) spills the beans on the forum about the whole sordid arrangement.

 

Hilarity ensues and everyone sees you for what you are.

 

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


GiN_nTonic #31 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:29 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

 

Yep.... WS and VULCN collude to have 1 v 1 battles (even though minimum team sizes were specified) in order to fill rosters against other clans on the map, and to horde gold for victories and points.  VULCN & WS get their panties in a twist about who was supposed to win which battle on what night, and VULCN (PT) spills the beans on the forum about the whole sordid arrangement.

 

Hilarity ensues and everyone sees you for what you are.

 

 

 

It was WS that brought up the question to begin with.  That is the key, and if you actually read the threads your conclusion isn't backed up.  You're trying to hard Macro....

Edited by GiN_nTonic, 06 September 2017 - 03:29 AM.


MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:37 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,870
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Yeah.. WS was complaining about the agreement they had with VULCN over a battle they fought where they agreed to break the rules of the tournament in order to share victories and gold.  VULCN won the battle that they weren't supposed to and you went bananas on the forum, which caused PT to go bananas, we all had a laugh about it and now you are known as a liar and a cheater.

 

Like you said... it is there for all to read.... and also recorded on the way way back machine... no going back and editing your posts like you are famous for.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 September 2017 - 03:38 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #33 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:41 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,077
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 September 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

Yeah.. WS was complaining about the agreement they had with VULCN over a battle they fought where they agreed to break the rules of the tournament in order to share victories and gold.  VULCN won the battle that they weren't supposed to and you went bananas on the forum, which caused PT to go bananas, we all had a laugh about it and now you are known as a liar and a cheater.

 

Like you said... it is there for all to read.... and also recorded on the way way back machine... no going back and editing your posts like you are famous for.

and a failure in his Father's eyes... sad, very sad


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #34 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:46 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,870
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 05 September 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

and a failure in his Father's eyes... sad, very sad

 

now, now.... no need to be insulting when the truth is way more damaging and hilarious.

 

Please keep this thread on topic.


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 September 2017 - 03:47 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Lethalhavoc #35 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 441
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

Wow, you guys really need to take a break from the keyboard for a while.

This isn't real life, it's just a game, it shouldn't define you as a person.

If it does define you as a person, then you need to find something more rewarding to do with your time.


Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 September 2017 - 03:52 AM.


GiN_nTonic #36 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:52 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 September 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

and a failure in his Father's eyes... sad, very sad

 

Trust me, I thought about getting down in the mud with you but you just aren't worth it.  Again, ill take the high road.


MelBrooks #37 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,235
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Ah, we wonder why so many others do not want anything to do with tournaments. MARS, you have become unraveled by the slightest disturbance in the environment. Tahee, VULCAN leadership became unhinged at tournament time. JINN, your guys did not exactly extend that competitive spirit out there. Hell, Warhawks in old days, even went nuts about these things, me included. The reason these things died is exactly this type of behavior. And yes, I took part in it at times also. I have nobody to blame but myself. I suggest everyone else look in the mirror and be honest also. Let it lie and move on......

MARS_REVENANT #38 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:56 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,870
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGiN_nTonic, on 05 September 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

 

Trust me, I thought about getting down in the mud with you but you just aren't worth it.  Again, ill take the high road.

 

LOL... he went back and edited his posts... just like I said he would.... oh man...  this is just awesome.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


GiN_nTonic #39 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:57 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 03:37 AM, said:

Yeah.. WS was complaining about the agreement they had with VULCN over a battle they fought where they agreed to break the rules of the tournament in order to share victories and gold.  VULCN won the battle that they weren't supposed to and you went bananas on the forum, which caused PT to go bananas, we all had a laugh about it and now you are known as a liar and a cheater.

 

Like you said... it is there for all to read.... and also recorded on the way way back machine... no going back and editing your posts like you are famous for.

 

Facts of that thread show the event unraveled and no-one was managing it (you have to agree).  I agree with you the issue you mention is how the problem started, and when we went back to look at the rules we wondered why this was even being allowed.  WS then brought the issue up - when we could have just remained silent.  That is really the key thing there.

 

The event was fubar.


Edited by GiN_nTonic, 06 September 2017 - 03:58 AM.


GiN_nTonic #40 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:59 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 38 battles
  • 3,831
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 September 2017 - 03:56 AM, said:

 

LOL... he went back and edited his posts... just like I said he would.... oh man...  this is just awesome.

 

what was edited?  You mean the post above where I said I "edited it"?





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users