Guadalcanal / solomon island training room event INFO page come join! :D

Guadalcanal Solomon Islands USA Japan Community Event

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would like to particepate in this event? Please Vote. (2 members have cast votes)

who would like to Participate?

1. Yes, I would like to be on the Japanese side (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Yes, I would like to be on the American side (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Yes, would like to be on Both sides (gotta mix it up!) (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

4. No, I would rather fly againts bots. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Other? Post comments down below (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

outwardpanicjoe #1 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2827 battles
  • [SF] SF

Hello, I will be hosting a Guadalcanal / Solomons Island campaign event in the training room.

There will be two combatants with  Planes that  will vary from tier 3 - tier 6   the USA and Japan, for the US plane line up we will have the TIER 5  F4F-4, and the Tier 5  F4F-3(if your apart of the cactus  air force)  airframes both will use stock engine tier 5 R-1830-76 unless you are carrieing the 100 lb bombs then you can use the middle tier engine,  Tier 6 P-39N Airacobras if available and you can use the Tier5 XFL-1 if you have that and not the air cobra. there is not an SDB dauntless in the game so you can use a TIER 3 Skua with a bomb on it and the stock guns and fully upgraded tail gunner as a replacement or a Tier4  2PA. For Japans line up well have the Famous Tier 5 A6M2 zero fully upgraded, and if you have an A6M3 you can use that as well. The Tier 4 Ki-43-I can be fully upgraded with your choice of gun layout. The Tier 5 Ki-43-II can have the fully upgraded engine but must have the stock airframe and you have the choice of gun layout, for the most part, the goal of the Japanese planes will be to achieve Supremacy and protect Guadalcanal. the American Objective is to bomb out the transports and the F4Fs fighters to protect the SBDs and air Cobras from attacks. this will be on the map Pacific. and there will be an open test Friday , Sept 15th  at 4-5 PM US eastern standard time and the Real event goal is to have it Sept 15th 8pm-10pm Eastern standard time unless people need me to change it so they can make it. and if you have any suggestions please post your comments down below! v

Thanks and Hope to see you there! :D

Edited by outwardpanicjoe, 14 September 2017 - 03:28 AM.

empyreal_recon #2 Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19400 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Can you control all of these mentioned variables? Please state what "Tiers"

I don't have the planes mentioned but I will be there, the timing is good for me.

((( So Far So Good So What )))

outwardpanicjoe #3 Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2827 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postempyreal_recon, on 03 September 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Can you control all of these mentioned variables? Please state what "Tiers"

I don't have the planes mentioned but I will be there, the timing is good for me.

the tiers will be anywhere from tier 3-6 but the only tier 6 is the air cobra at the moment so its mostly tier 4-5 and most of the variables can be changed with your aircraft upgrades. The thing I can't control is what upgrades bots put on their planes so hopefully, I will not have to deal with too many bots but we will see.   

empyreal_recon #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19400 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
You have already chose the planes for us... is any other line to be included in the battles. I have no Japanese planes
((( So Far So Good So What )))

outwardpanicjoe #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2827 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postempyreal_recon, on 13 September 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

You have already chose the planes for us... is any other line to be included in the battles. I have no Japanese planes

yes do you have any US planes or the Australian planes can work too if you have any I can probably add some British planes in there if that would help? if you have a plane that is close and you would think would make a good addition let us know what plane. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users