MidNight Campaign

MidNight Campaign Training Room Fridays Wednesdays Streaming Live Twitch.TV

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

empyreal_recon #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Hey you have been specially invited to participate in the MidNight Campaign on Fridays

By this time 12midnight eastern you would have completed your dailies and CLAN routines...

....Just enter the Training Room - MidNight Campaign for some Tiers 8, 9 and10 action....

All are welcome to participate... The Event will be Streamed Live on Twitch.tv for 3hours.

The entire event will be available for viewing directly afterwards... come show us what you got.

...The teams will be changes every 30 minutes, Battles last 10 minutes, Players will be selected randomly....

((( So Far So Good So What )))

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postempyreal_recon, on 30 August 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Hey you have been specially invited to participate in the MidNight Campaign on Fridays

By this time 12midnight eastern you would have completed your dailies and CLAN routines...

....Just enter the Training Room - MidNight Campaign for some Tiers 8, 9 and10 action....

All are welcome to participate... The Event will be Streamed Live on Twitch.tv for 3hours.

The entire event will be available for viewing directly afterwards... come show us what you got.

...The teams will be changes every 30 minutes, Battles last 10 minutes, Players will be selected randomly....

CLAN routines

we have no clan routines (unless the other guys are not telling me... :unsure:) and if we ever implement clan routines I will make it a mission to turn them into a drinking game

come show us what you got...

I'll leave that to Avro and you will go home crying with shame... hehe

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MelBrooks #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Avro making anyone cry in shame is a statistical anomaly :hiding:

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMelBrooks, on 31 August 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

Avro making anyone cry in shame is a statistical anomaly :hiding:

more like a stupendous anatomy...

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 31 August 2017 - 05:24 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postempyreal_recon, on 30 August 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

heya Empy, you are going to send out invites tonight to all yer buddies (me included) about 1/2 hour before right?!?!

I hope to see you guys if I'm able and I'll inform my clan chat if I'm on

:great:

empyreal_recon #6 Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Seems some of us couldn't stay up until midnight on Friday as well as the 7hour notice b4 the event.

Next Scheduled MidNight Campaign is carded for Friday 8th Sep2017 at 12 midnight eastern time.

----------------------------------------------------- Tiers 8 . 9 . 10 ---------------------------------------------------------

Three Hours streaming live on Twitch.TV ,video will be available for viewing for viewing & download

..Reminders will be posted periodically before the event. Top Players and WGA Admins are Invited..

GhostPrime #7 Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Great idea for an event! 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

empyreal_recon #8 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postempyreal_recon, on 03 September 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

Seems some of us couldn't stay up until midnight on Friday as well as the 7hour notice b4 the event.

Next Scheduled MidNight Campaign is carded for Friday 8th Sep2017 at 12 midnight eastern time.

----------------------------------------------------- Tiers 8 . 9 . 10 ---------------------------------------------------------

Three Hours streaming live on Twitch.TV ,video will be available for viewing for viewing & download

..Reminders will be posted periodically before the event. Top Players and WGA Admins are Invited..

​..Just a reminder everyone on Friday at Mid Night... Training Room... "MidNight Campaign"... It's On!

Looking forward to The Ultimate World of Warplanes CLASH of Admins, Top Players, and yes You too.

In Tiers 8, 9 and 10 Battles... who will survive... who will be shot out of the sky and who'll Reign Supreme.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION  ---  YOU'LL BE INVITED TO THE CHANNEL  ---  MIDNIGHT EASTERN

Or just join the training room... 10 minute Battles... Teams will be purged every 30 minutes... 1 min breaks.

Fly whatever you like... however you like... any amo... any ordinance... any clan... training room open at 11.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event will be streaming live on Twitch.TVfor 3 Hours... you can watch the action live or see the video.

..Special Invitation Sent to The WGA NA Administrators and their Colleagues and the WOWP Community..

Focke-Wulf Ta 152

MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles
Anyone online right now should get in the training room for some human interaction.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

empyreal_recon #10 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
..REMINDER for everyone on Friday at Mid Night... Training Room... "MidNight Campaign"... It's On!

Looking forward to The Ultimate World of Warplanes CLASH of Admins, Top Players, and yes You too.

In Tiers 8, 9 and 10 Battles... who will survive... who will be shot out of the sky and who'll Reign Supreme.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION  ---  YOU'LL BE INVITED TO THE CHANNEL  ---  MIDNIGHT EASTERN

Or just join the training room... 10 minute Battles... Teams will be purged every 30 minutes... 1 min breaks.

Fly whatever you like... however you like... any amo... any ordinance... any clan... training room open at 11.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event will be streaming live on Twitch.TV for 3 Hours... you can watch the action live or see the video.

..Special Invitation Sent to The WGA NA Administrators and their Colleagues and the WOWP Community..

empyreal_recon #11 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

MidNight Campaign #4 - High Altitude Combat

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178540553

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users