Meanwhile in Ships...(this one involves stuff that flies)

planes fail

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

https://forum.worldo...-graf-zeppelin/

Ships' forums is almost on fire with these GrafZep topics...why do WG keep on failing at anything which involves more than a few planes on the sky?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 52 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
What's it with WOWS and anime? :unsure:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

BigWaveSurfer #3 Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11 battles

Problem solved :trollface:

fw190a5-u14.jpg

Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

GouIdy #4 Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles
You lost me when you said ships.

BrushWolf #5 Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:46 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 52 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postpyantoryng, on 25 August 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

https://forum.worldo...-graf-zeppelin/

Ships' forums is almost on fire with these GrafZep topics...why do WG keep on failing at anything which involves more than a few planes on the sky?

CV's are much harder to play than the other classes. Those that are good with the class do really well while the rest of us stink up the place. Far to many people that are not very good with the class go out and buy them and then complain when they do poor with them. 

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

pyantoryng #6 Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:24 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 25 August 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

What's it with WOWS and anime? :unsure:

Lots of anime involving warships...good thing Planes don't have much, if any, eh?

View PostBigWaveSurfer, on 25 August 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

Problem solved :trollface:

fw190a5-u14.jpg

Not likely to work on carrier without some sort of STOL help...but hey, it's WG's world, and who knows what hijinks they will pull (they made floatplanes out of Wildcat. Hellcat, Mustangs, and even La-9 and Bf109s before).

View PostBrushWolf, on 26 August 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

CV's are much harder to play than the other classes. Those that are good with the class do really well while the rest of us stink up the place. Far to many people that are not very good with the class go out and buy them and then complain when they do poor with them. 

It's a disaster when the 3 torpedo planes group changed to 3 dive bombers (yay for Stuka dive bombing)...and having crappy fighters to boot.

The first time I fought against one in my Lex, I got a Clear Sky out of it...didn't run into many as Lex as I ran other ships for the day...

Edited by pyantoryng, 26 August 2017 - 02:25 AM.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

pyantoryng #7 Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

UPDATE: Official apology regarding the matter has been issued: https://worldofwarsh...tuation-Update/

Also tagged with planes, fail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users