News - RU WoWP Devs Questions and Answers - CT Server soon

News Q&A

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:32 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

Grenoli has posted new information for the WoWP community.

Block Quote

Block Quote

Grenoli # 196     Posted Yesterday, Aug 24, 2017 - 17:50

Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Ravelin (Aug 24, 2017 - 17:42) wrote:
Q. 1) Tell me, dear developers, what is the average duration of the battle now? How much time does the player spend in battle, and how long does one arena last for an average?
2) Will this time increase in HP (FVE- new game mode)?

A. Greetings. The counter question: why do you need this data? Since their order-receipt-processing = time analysts. Without clear goals, they are unlikely to agree to do so.
Wait and see. In principle, it is unlikely that the situation will change much.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 197   Sent Today, on August 25, 2017 - 10:56
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

MoFTarkin (Aug 24, 2017 - 20:10) wrote:
Q. Good day!
Is it planned to introduce new maps or other versions of existing ones that will differ in weather, time of year? Once already boring current ...
And specifically on the map "Asian border", you can increase the chance of its fall or is there any reason why it so rarely falls out?

A. Greetings. Those who have seen the new regime will confirm that the work with the maps was done tremendously. By the way, I also saw the "Asian border" in the list of available.

Block Quote

Tambov00680 (Aug 24, 2017 - 21:06) wrote:

Q. If HP (FVE - new game mode) refuses a lot of players, will the current mode remain?

A. It's not very clear what kind of players? The current audience? New players? Without a serious array of data, it is too early to talk about this. Someone will definitely stay, someone else has not decided. In a word, time and statistics are needed.

Block Quote

Ravelin (Aug 25, 2017 - 07:53) wrote:
Q. According to my personal observations, now the time of the battle for the player consists of:
Total between the fights takes about 8 minutes. As the conditions of victory are changed in the new regime, I fear that the time of the battle will increase. And I wanted to know if I can not see the whole picture, maybe it's such long battles for me.

A.  As I recall, you participated in closed tests. It's strange that in that case they forgot that there is a mechanic in the mode that turns off respawns, thus, until the conditional infinity, the fight will not drag out, everything is cheerful, fun, but not so transitory as sometimes in the current version.

Block Quote

Grenoli # 199     Posted Today, Aug 25, 2017 - 13:31
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

I_like_to_play_wowp (Aug 25, 2017 - 13:28) wrote:
Q. Cheerfully fun?Oh well.question:new branches ends developers fantasy or something we will see?and about the optimization silence.

A. The common test is just around the corner, so compare your impressions with mine. :) After entering the mode, we plan and new branches, yes. With regard to optimization, then in this direction the work is being actively pursued. I can say that on my machine the new mode works at least as good as the current one. 

Not really exciting news, but news no less. CT Server will happen soon™ once summer vacation is over.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 25 August 2017 - 12:35 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

pyantoryng #2 Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12443 battles
Here we go again...WG leaving people high...before dry...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Omega_Weapon #3 Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10814 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
Does he say that respawning is an option that we can actually turn off? That would be pretty good news. Tanks allows you to turn off Assault and Encounter maps if you don't like them, so it should be possible.

GhostPrime #4 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
A lot of your questions will be answered when the CT goes live. We will be collecting feedback for this test, hope to have a lot of people jump in and play. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

GUNDY_ #5 Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9612 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Kinda disappointed in no clear answer for new maps...

BRING BACK 1.1!

outwardpanicjoe #6 Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2827 battles
  • [SF] SF
I just want to fly a B-17 lol :hiding:

Bubba_Zanetti #7 Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 29232 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGhostPrime, on 25 August 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

We will be collecting feedback for this test

Unfortunately, WG/Persha's track record in this regard has been flawed.  Time will tell though.  Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

pyantoryng #8 Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12443 battles
What they did to Graf Zeppelin over in Ships, shows that not listening to players is not exclusive to Planes...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

honorabili #9 Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 16163 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
They're even doing CT servers for WoT so there's that. I guess it's to minimize costs and increase player base (theoretically).

Also tagged with News, Q&A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users