Is it really worth it?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #1 Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4563 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

My plan was to make a russian server account, fly the required number of battles and post a number of questions in this thread.  

But after reading this:

"Users are prohibited:

1. Ask questions that have already been answered in this or previous topics;
  2. Answer the questions of other users;
  3. "Apat" already posted in the topic of the questions;
  4. Place proposals, including proposals, veiled in question. A veiled proposal is understood as a proposal in the form of "Do you plan to implement ...";
  5. Placement of bug-reports (all bug-reports can be transferred to the Support Center or to a bug-tracker );
  6. Placement of questions about shares (existing, past and future on any clusters);
  7. Placement of questions about whether or not a specific modification or modification will be banned or prohibited;
  8. Placement of questions about the timing of the release of updates, technology, maps, gaming or other changes or innovations ("When?");
  9. Placing questions about whether the characteristics of a particular aircraft will be changed, changes are introduced for the map, modules, etc .;
  10. Putting your opinion on this or that innovation (technique, update, map, etc.);
  11. Placement of issues not related to the immediate development of the game.

If the above rules are violated, the user may be given an account restriction ("inclusion of the" Read only "mode for a period of 14, 28 days, depending on whether the violation is the first or the recurrence")."

It basically prohibits me from asking any of the questions that I want to ask. :sceptic:

Things I would ask are:

a) Why has Q&A stopped for NA region?

b) Why are our suggestions continually ignored?

c) Why was end game content (Clan Wars) not implemented by 1.5?

d) Why was flights reduced from 3 players to 2?

e) Why haven't mario kart consumables (engine ventilation) been removed?

f) Why is altitude compressed by 3:1?

g) Why are patch notes always late when we are notified of an update?

h) When is next developer's diaries? 

i) Is 2.0 better optimized to increase performance?

There are probably more question I could ask if I were ever able to pull it off. 

Only question is, would it all be in vain if my post was ignored or even deleted?

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

You will most likely be ignored/banned for complaining about NA being shunned.

Your energy would be better spent trying to work with GhostPrime to try and get answers, or get a Q&A going over here.

Basically it came down to WG not paying a translator to post on WOWP NA forums.  GangStarr speaks fluent Russian, and I believe he was in conversation with Priolia about even volunteering his time, but it turned out it would have taken up a lot of time and coordination to the point where WG would have had to hire someone.

I wouldn't waste your time RU does not care about NA.  If they did, we would have everything you are asking for.  Also a lot of what you are asking has been answered here as well.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

mnbv_fockewulfe #3 Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4563 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I thought so. The only problem is GP is all we got. And he's almost as much as out of the loop as the rest of us.

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Noreaga #4 Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

lol,

wow, just wow.

On the RU forums Q&A asks you!

Nimis obnoxii curare

Gang_Starr #5 Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• 12324 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
I stopped posting on the russian forum a while ago, they literally just delete your posts if you say anything that questions WG.

Tenks

PhoinexFire #6 Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
This is why the United States is beautiful. We have freedom of speech. Not crap propoganda by the government, and deletion if we ask questions they don't like.

_Laserguided_ #7 Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4277 battles

View PostPhoinexFire, on 24 August 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

This is why the United States is beautiful. We have freedom of speech. Not crap propoganda by the government, and deletion if we ask questions they don't like.

Your questions can be deleted here... No freedom of speech on this forum.  Crap is something most governments have an abundance of. :P

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 24 August 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

LOL... that is not something you can equate with the US government.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TeamTerrible #9 Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 46107 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Oh yeah, its what they want and don't waste your time attempting to help them profit versus total shutdown

Yet they make constant attempts at profit but can't figure out that their ideas hinder profit :amazed:

Colin Kapersit hinders the NFL from profit and so he sits, call us dumb Americans and again I rest my case :facepalm:

FlakValleyExpress #10 Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

Captain

• 11986 battles

View PostGang_Starr, on 24 August 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

I stopped posting on the russian forum a while ago, they literally just delete your posts if you say anything that questions WG.

^^^ QFT. The amount of threads of discussion shut down is unreal on the RU WoWP forums. They are beyond Draconian methods of enforcement in getting out the information they want kept. Any suggestions or criticism, helpful or otherwise, are destroyed. This is not a civil government, but a business dogma.

View PostPhoinexFire, on 24 August 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Unfortunately these ideals don't apply with corporations. Business happens.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 25 August 2017 - 12:01 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

PhoinexFire #11 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post_Laserguided_, on 24 August 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Your questions can be deleted here... No freedom of speech on this forum.  Crap is something most governments have an abundance of. :P

​true xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users