Players proposal - Polish tech tree

Polish

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

Wow, the world is changing. Ritagamer blog site is now proposing a Polish WoWP tech tree. Now I know the WoWP market will support this branch especially in the EU region. Anything Polish is popular in selling an idea be it tank or ship.  Let's hope it can be planes too.

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/08/19/tech-tree-showcase-wowp-poland-part-1/

The question is whether Persha Studia will take the hint. 

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 19 August 2017 - 11:29 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2140 battles
They'll still do things at their own pace...like, everything else save for Grumman...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

GeorgePatton #3 Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:05 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1602 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

I don't think they should add any more tech trees until they get a good grip on a fun flight model and game mode. Saves the headache of inevitable changes driving people off after they spent time and/or money to get the equipment how it was.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

General_Lee_Miserable #4 Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles
Wasted effort. The fact that this game didn't migrate to the new server is probably pretty telling of its eventual fate. 

GouIdy #5 Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 20 August 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

Wasted effort. The fact that this game didn't migrate to the new server is probably pretty telling of its eventual fate. 

Well  by your logic does that also mean Warships is dead in the water (pun intended) as it hasn't been moved to a central server?

MelBrooks #6 Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
LOL, Gouldy. Let's finish out the ones we have first with all the missing pieces and get some end game content. Another nation tech tree is like putting a bandaid on an aortic hemorrhage right now.

General_Lee_Miserable #7 Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles

View PostGouIdy, on 20 August 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Well  by your logic does that also mean Warships is dead in the water (pun intended) as it hasn't been moved to a central server?

Warships runs off the old tanks west server. I believe planes runs off the old east server. Warships has enough pop to justify its own server. Planes, with its 400 concurrent players, does not. 

mnbv_fockewulfe #8 Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:29 PM

Captain

• 615 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
but we will need it if 2.0 is as much as a hit as the devs hope for.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:55 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostGeorgePatton, on 19 August 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

I don't think they should add any more tech trees until they get a good grip on a fun flight model and game mode. Saves the headache of inevitable changes driving people off after they spent time and/or money to get the equipment how it was.

Cheers!
Glenn

Valid point. However if they want player retention for a draw, it would be good to announce this is what they have planned. They (WoWP Devs) are damned if they do and damned if they don't at this point.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Also tagged with Polish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users