Dailies that you dismiss

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BuffaloTime #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 216 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY

What daily mission do you change when you see them come up?

For me there are three.

1. First star - to get it you have to be lucky or throw away tactics. 
  2. Destroy two specific aircraft and 4 AA targets - I personally don't like mixing Ground attack and air to air.
  3. Win 5 while flying ( insert country or type of aircraft) - I have to fly a minimum of 15 missions and with WR of 57% it's a lot more than that.

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I get win 5 every day and throughout the day if I have more than 1 daily to swap

Rather annoying...in the game's current state I just wanna get my stuff done and head for the hills

DragonMaxx #3 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

I throw away the ones that require me to shoot down X number of aircraft as the same type as me. With only 3 LF, 3 MF, 2 HF, and 2 GA on average makes it tough to destroy 15 LFs without flying a lot of battles.

Or the ones that require me to shoot down X number of aircraft from a specific nation.  Most of the time I will be in matches with just one or two enemy from the nation.

Do Not Meddle In the Affairs of Dragons...for You are Crunchy & Good with Ketchup!!

ObligatedSpider #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

Master Sergeant

• 32 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
I always reset the one that calls for 5 wins for each part with a certain nation(s). It's only ever worth 1 token and isn't worth my time. My favorite however is the mission where you need to earn a service award like Ace or Thunder. Worth 3 tokens and is the easiest to do.

beaver_cleaver #5 Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
Ignore the tokens - it doesn't do anything but help World of Wargaming suck more money from players in the end. Fly like you want to, if you collect the daily missions - cool - if not you sure don't lose much. Next update will put a quarter slot on our PC's to enable pay to play.

TeamTerrible #6 Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postbeaver_cleaver, on 10 August 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Ignore the tokens - it doesn't do anything but help World of Wargaming suck more money from players in the end. Fly like you want to, if you collect the daily missions - cool - if not you sure don't lose much. Next update will put a quarter slot on our PC's to enable pay to play.

​hmmm.. 30 days of premium or a hangar slot for tokens seems like a fair trade considering how much is charged in gold value

That and WG does offer token only purchases for rare items so I must disagree

pyantoryng #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostTeamTerrible, on 10 August 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

​hmmm.. 30 days of premium or a hangar slot for tokens seems like a fair trade considering how much is charged in gold value

That and WG does offer token only purchases for rare items so I must disagree

Token purchase is usually only available when tokens are directly involved with the event...18 tokens for a slot is a total ripoff if you can fork over the gold, but if you don't spare a dime they are good enough deal.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

TeamTerrible #8 Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 4 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 10 August 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Token purchase is usually only available when tokens are directly involved with the event...18 tokens for a slot is a total ripoff if you can fork over the gold, but if you don't spare a dime they are good enough deal.

​I've never compared free to a purchase but whatever floats your boat there fella

18 tokens can be won within 2 days........and how much is it for 300 gold???

case dismissed, and I require neither slot nor premium time 

Sure you can pay but you are just lazy and weak, a true wallet warrior at best

BuffaloTime #9 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 216 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY

What dailies do you dismiss?

Pogo68 #10 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 302 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Win 5 missions to get one token.

With a mission win loss rate of 50% it means you have to fly 15 missions just to get one token

Since I normally play around 10 missions that means I'd need 2 days of play time just to complete it.

Same with the x number of XP , 

I keep a spreadsheet of my current performance, so if the number of xp can't be earned in 3 winning mission I'll trade that out.

Kill 3 planes of the same type as your own, that's a non-starter.

Kill 3+ planes and 4 ground targets.

It can be done, but it's harder as you have to use a ground attack aircraft which means that if you're killing 3 enemy planes, it means your team doing badly.

Ex

Rain of Bullets - Dam 15 AC while flying an MRF or HF = 1

so based on my playing history this means a minimum of 6 games if I hit 8 planes each game (hit not shoot down), more likely it's going to take about 21 games.

Edited by Pogo68, 11 September 2017 - 09:14 PM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

pyantoryng #11 Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

5 wins

Anything thar requires a massive amount of kills or multiple type of kills in one game...same type kills too, pretty much requires you to smash the enemy team yourself for that one.

1k base EXP in one match (are those even issued now?)

...can't remember, but I switch out a lot...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

toshiaki_virgin #12 Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• 570 battles

Assist in destroying 10 enemy aircraft in battles.

Destroy at least 3 enemy aircraft of the same type as your aircraft in one battle, survive, and win the battle.

Win 7 battles.

SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View Postpyantoryng, on 11 August 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

5 wins

Anything thar requires a massive amount of kills or multiple type of kills in one game...same type kills too, pretty much requires you to smash the enemy team yourself for that one.

1k base EXP in one match (are those even issued now?)

...can't remember, but I switch out a lot...

That and "Fire Spear". First time i got lt I did it cause I though it must be a 3 token mission.

Imagine my surprise to find it worth only one.

Now I read the missions carefully.

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Psicko23 #14 Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 14 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I don't switch out missions. I used to, but not anymore. I don't recall fire spear though. I haven't seen it in a long time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users