Jump to content


Completed missions,both parts and got the bf but no spit


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:42 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Please dont tell me to fill out a ticket.

Both missions done,shows I got the bf but no spit in hanger....logged out,cleared cache,etc.

Shows both missions completed..

Tried a half dozen matches for a win to see if it would trigger something and nothing.

 


 

 


 

Bobby_Tables #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23912 battles
  • 558
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

Strange Chuck,

 

I completed both the Axis and Allies under my (rr)  account and all I had to do was win one other battle and viola (i.e. "wa la") there wuz my plane.  

 

Did almost all at T2 with a smattering of T3s and it was a grind and an half.  

 

You did all the things I would have suggested.  I would go back, make sure you completed all the prior missions and then do a ticket if you win again.  As far as I know, your post-grind win can be in any allies or axis plane regardless of the one you are completing.  In other words, I finished the Allied one and got the final win in a German plane.  



Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:57 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostBobby_Tables, on 09 August 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Strange Chuck,

 

I completed both the Axis and Allies under my (rr)  account and all I had to do was win one other battle and viola (i.e. "wa la") there wuz my plane.  

 

Did almost all at T2 with a smattering of T3s and it was a grind and an half.  

 

You did all the things I would have suggested.  I would go back, make sure you completed all the prior missions and then do a ticket if you win again.  As far as I know, your post-grind win can be in any allies or axis plane regardless of the one you are completing.  In other words, I finished the Allied one and got the final win in a German plane.  

 

Both missions completed and first win I got the bf 109.

 


 

 


 

Bobby_Tables #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23912 battles
  • 558
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

Duplicate Post, sorry


Edited by Bobby_Tables, 10 August 2017 - 01:02 AM.


Rounne #5 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1249 battles
  • 164
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
If you read ghost prime latest post it is about this same topic.

Chuck_norris10 #6 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostRounne, on 09 August 2017 - 06:02 PM, said:

If you read ghost prime latest post it is about this same topic.

 

Only getting one plane? 

First I heard of it.


 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:23 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Saw it,they want a screenshot and a ticket. If they are that incompetent that they need their paying customers to take the place of their developers then I'm done.

 

Gouldy will continue to stalk me and others for pats on the back from his buddies for what he thinks is witty comments but just show how immature he is..

Snowflakes abound in this game.

 

 

 

 

 

Block Quote

 I've completed the dunkirk missions but only got the bf-109.
It shows in my mission status that i've completed all dunkirk missions.
Created a support ticket about it, almost one week ago, but nothing happens

Is it better than the regular Mk1 spitfire with all the upgrades?
(the 109 seems to be better than the fully upgraded stock bf-109e) 

Lots of grinding late nights when the servers went down early for this mission and now this Fubar.

 

 Later folks.I'm done here.

 

I dont have a week.

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 August 2017 - 02:31 AM.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:29 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

400 people on max during a mission,play late at night and it's down to a couple hundred.

Nothing left playing but a handful of good people and the forum trolls and we all know who those are.

I bust my nuts finishing this mission the last week amongst server breakdowns last night and got ripped off

 for a plane.

And my he100 will kill any BF including the gift one which I did get.

Zig


 

 


 

BobozeeBear #9 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:31 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 24799 battles
  • 445
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

Instead of moaning about wging, maybe send in the ticket and follow their instructions, this could turn out to be on you and something you missed or not...either way it will get resolved.

 

It's a little early to bring it here whining about an issue that none of the community can do thing one about.


Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


Chuck_norris10 #10 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:34 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostBobozeeBear, on 09 August 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Instead of moaning about wging, maybe send in the ticket and follow their instructions, this could turn out to be on you and something you missed or not...either way it will get resolved.

 

It's a little early to bring it here whining about an issue that none of the community can do thing one about.

 

Well I dont have a week to wait for a response and in my world if you cant deal with it then you should be working at walmart.

 

The people playing tonight kinda back this up....not many.

 

Bobo,couldnt win a match unless flighted with comms.

:teethhappy:

Evil snowman and him fly at 2 am and kill bots for WR,seen it many times.

 

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 10 August 2017 - 02:43 AM.

 

 


 

GouIdy #11 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:52 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18500 battles
  • 2,469
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 August 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

 

Snowflakes abound in this game.

 


Please tell us your meaning of the word "snowflake", you use the term a lot but I don't believe that you really know what it means & if anyone is acting like a snowflake around here it is you.

MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:57 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33786 battles
  • 6,979
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
You need to win another game.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


BobozeeBear #13 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 24799 battles
  • 445
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

Are you that thinned skinned Chuckles that you can't take any criticism? Up at 0200, guilty as charged. Having to suffer bots in game, right again, but at least I'm not a tier 2 hero beating up on road pylon noobie bots or new players to the game.

 

The sad thing is I've killed you so many times when you attempt to come up to the tiers us seasoned pilots are at that frankly i have better competition from a veteran bot than you Chuckles

 

*edit, what Marzipan said, but you'd know that if you read the instructions instead of whining, but of course keep blaming someone else for your failures, it's your modus operandi...


Edited by BobozeeBear, 10 August 2017 - 03:07 AM.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


Chuck_norris10 #14 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:34 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostBobozeeBear, on 09 August 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

Are you that thinned skinned Chuckles that you can't take any criticism? Up at 0200, guilty as charged. Having to suffer bots in game, right again, but at least I'm not a tier 2 hero beating up on road pylon noobie bots or new players to the game.

 

The sad thing is I've killed you so many times when you attempt to come up to the tiers us seasoned pilots are at that frankly i have better competition from a veteran bot than you Chuckles

 

*edit, what Marzipan said, but you'd know that if you read the instructions instead of whining, but of course keep blaming someone else for your failures, it's your modus operandi...

 

You could not win without evelsnowman on your side.

You only killed me a few times but no worries,im done,you like most others cant win without a flight but no worries,go beat on some other noobs in lower tiers for your WR

 

 

Must be tough to know you need some help to win at something,enjoy killing the game and a big thank you to all the friends I made here since closed beta.

Zig


 

 


 

Derpinoid #15 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:05 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15651 battles
  • 340
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-21-2015
Chuck, I get you're upset, I've been less than happy, but honestly it's not that good a plane, you aren't missing that much.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.


MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:45 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33786 battles
  • 6,979
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDerpinoid, on 09 August 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

Chuck, I get you're upset, I've been less than happy, but honestly it's not that good a plane, you aren't missing that much.

 

Actually the spit is amazeballs!

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Chuck_norris10 #17 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • 5,219
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Either is the BH and either way I'm done,just like the game.

Take care and your one of the adults that actually chatted like an adult so respect but im signing off now.


 

 


 




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users