Have a Complaint about a S.I.C.K Member?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Have a Complaint about a S.I.C.K Member?

Hello,

I received an email from a player complaining about a S.I.C.K, member – etc,

In part;

If you have a complaint about a SICK member, inform Wargaming, Put in a ticket, place that player on ignore, etc – Wargaming can enforce their own EULA, we’re not here to do their job.

Regards,

Malice aka; SOJO

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 02:27 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

losttwo #2 Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

WOWP is not for people that need a safe space.

If you want one GET OFF THE INTERNET

TeamTerrible #3 Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 45754 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Heh, I'd never cry to WG about player conduct, I prefer to do constructive things with my life

If the commander of that clan has asked me to report such actions then i'd help em out

The problem is crybabies tend to run around claiming the entire clan is doing the same thing that 1 player is doing...hence an entire clan is judged by 1 of its members (lame)

Some clans do have their own distinctions, I usually hold a 5 player limit before i'd call the whole clan a bunch of whatever the heck they are

SSG does attempt to hold certain standards, for a comprehensive list with extreme details please visit our verbal abuse center :rolleyes:

Rounne #4 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

MALICE_AT_BIRTH

In Part; SICK MEMBERS - ADHERE THE FOLLOWING

I do preach Common Sense - I will not accept A racist in my Clan who openly and maliciously offended someone’s real life believes or practices - Yes He or she, would be kicked out of the clan immediately, I will personally report that individual to Wargaming for such an offense - Players insulting players about World of Warplanes and all that’s involved is Wargamings EULA Responsibility not mine -

On a personnel level I would never Condone Threats of Physical Violence, Political Views, medical disabilities,  Sexual related, Race related, or religious ridicule of anyone in a public forum be it Written or Verbal i.e. TS Communication - That rhetoric and Banting encompasses World of Warplanes (Game-Play ONLY)!

I would never send an email to this clan. Nor should anyone else. I post this only to show that this clan leader is nothing but laughable. On one hand he encourages players to contact him about members in his clan performing certain actions within the community. Then, after someone has the extreme lack of judgement to ever believe that this clan leader or its members would ever for a second be worthy of any diplomacy, agreements, or co-operation he refuses to take action. Actions that he previously claimed he would take. This leader will never have any honor and will never enforce his own words and previous statements. It is an extreme lack of judgement to ever have dealings with this clan. 

Edited by Rounne, 06 August 2017 - 05:04 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello Rounne,

You should be a CNN Reporter; you took a small segment From S.I.C.K.S recruiting post and misconstrued it for your benefit, its misrepresentation. Watch pointing that indignant finger-wagging, it reveals cowardice in the face of adversity.

For all of you, this is the recruiting post that Rounne dissected a segment from –

SICK (SERIAL INSANE CLOWN KILLER) RECRUITMENT

CLAN MOTTO - 

“Death's gruesome face taunts:
soulless eyes, crimson grimace.
I really hate clowns.” 

Hello All and Welcome to (SICK)    

My vision for this Clan differs from the stereotypical Clan Requirements that you may have grown accustomed to from previous clans, guilds, from this game and others MMO(S) you have enjoyed during your on-line gaming experience.

Requirements – Simple; Straight to the Point - No Clan Application, The only thing I expect is a winning attitude, a player that hates to lose, and lastly a good Wingman!

Allow me to explain why my requirements are mandated as is –

Wargaming has no End Game Content i.e. No Clan Wars, Tournaments Etc, 

60% or better win rate overall - If anyone drops below 60% they will have 3 weeks to meet and regain the standard or they will be removed from the Clan.

1. A minimum of 100 Games Played - Again – (i.e. Tier 1) 100 Games Played 60% Win rate or better you’re in!
  2. No Specific Tier Requirement - See above
  3. High Tiers are not required – I am not worried about it! No Clan Wars etc.
  4. If you have an unofficial ALT account - if one Account meets the standard - Good to go!
  5.  ADULT(s) 18 and OVER - R-RATED CLAN!

•  (TS Chat and SICK Community Relations)   Note - Once I invite you I will provide you with the (SICK) Teamspeak Info !

1. I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

1. If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

• In Game Attitudes -

1. If a Clan Member/player(s) insults and calls out someone who is being ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, or place that specific player on ignore – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

In Part; SICK MEMBERS - ADHERE THE FOLLOWING

I do preach Common Sense - I will not accept A racist in my Clan who openly and maliciously offended someone’s real life believes or practices - Yes He or she, would be kicked out of the clan immediately, I will personally report that individual to Wargaming for such an offense - Players insulting players about World of Warplanes and all that’s involved is Wargamings EULA Responsibility not mine -

On a personnel level I would never Condone Threats of Physical Violence, Political Views, medical disabilities,  Sexual related, Race related, or religious ridicule of anyone in a public forum be it Written or Verbal i.e. TS Communication - That rhetoric and Banting encompasses World of Warplanes (Game-Play ONLY)!

If you are interested in joining, send me a forum email, in game message, etc; I will check your overall winning percentage, 60% or better, 100 Games played, you’re in!

Or

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/       (Search SICK) e.g. World of Warplanes – Check for the Join Clan Icon/Info

Thank you for your Interest!

MALICE AKA; SOJO

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 06:13 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Noreaga #6 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Jesus this place was never sane, but sojo it's getting manic now and honestly i am concerned.

Nimis obnoxii curare

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Deleted

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 06:12 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

TeamTerrible #8 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 45754 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRounne, on 06 August 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

I would never send an email to this clan. Nor should anyone else. I post this only to show that this clan leader is nothing but laughable. On one hand he encourages players to contact him about members in his clan performing certain actions within the community. Then, after someone has the extreme lack of judgement to ever believe that this clan leader or its members would ever for a second be worthy of any diplomacy, agreements, or co-operation he refuses to take action. Actions that he previously claimed he would take. This leader will never have any honor and will never enforce his own words and previous statements. It is an extreme lack of judgement to ever have dealings with this clan. 

​We are sorry you prefer to be in a clan that is resistant to learning but that is your choice if you wish

In case you haven't noticed the world is full of color in terms of how different we are

There are people who prefer Sick for what they stand for and there are people who prefer whatever it is your clan is trying to represent

Its all about what the person feels is right for them (SSG prefers making all players the best that they want to be btw)

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #9 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostTeamTerrible, on 06 August 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

​We are sorry you prefer to be in a clan that is resistant to learning but that is your choice if you wish

In case you haven't noticed the world is full of color in terms of how different we are

There are people who prefer Sick for what they stand for and there are people who prefer whatever it is your clan is trying to represent

Its all about what the person feels is right for them (SSG prefers making all players the best that they want to be btw)

That's Right TT - 

As most I prefer players that know how to utilize a fork and a spoon. In a reality, we have shy of 500 players a night, 400 of were lucky - Trying to keep it lively in all Wargamings futility as it relates to WOWP. 

We all know - Someone who was excluded for the cools kids lunch table - lol I'll show these Bullies by Golly!!!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 06:26 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Rounne #10 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostTeamTerrible, on 06 August 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

You are completely mistaking my statements. These statements were solely directed at the person running the clan, the one who makes the decisions. I am sure that there are people in SICK that are great to deal with, fun to fly with, etc. As well, you should not be using my statements as if I represent the clan I am in. My statements and opinion are completely my own and I do not speak for the clan.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #11 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Ever notice the biggest complainers about S.I.C.K, be it individuals or the clan itself, is from players with less than a 60% win rate - lol

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 06:44 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #12 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21882 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostNoreaga, on 06 August 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

Jesus this place was never sane, but sojo it's getting manic now and honestly i am concerned.

how is he getting manic at all? he made a simple statement. now chill son

PhoinexFire #13 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9127 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

Ever notice the biggest complainers about S.I.C.K, be it individuals or the clan itself, is from players with less than a 60% win rate - lol

​Not all the time :P

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #14 Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 06 August 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

​Not all the time :P

The biggest complainers PF,,, lol

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

TeamTerrible #15 Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 45754 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRounne, on 06 August 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

You are completely mistaking my statements. These statements were solely directed at the person running the clan, the one who makes the decisions. I am sure that there are people in SICK that are great to deal with, fun to fly with, etc. As well, you should not be using my statements as if I represent the clan I am in. My statements and opinion are completely my own and I do not speak for the clan.

​Yes we are well aware that you are creating personal attacks yet you include the clan as a whole as well

Mind your manners, if you don't like something then keep your opinions to yourself

but feel free to hate Shocko and make him aware of this.......:teethhappy:

Lethalhavoc #16 Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Don't blame the player, blame the game?

There are certain clans that you want to join, and then there are clans you don't.

Chuck_norris10 #17 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I had a SICK guy calling me everything on the game chat one day and just posted the video but it got removed but they dealt with the guy or someone did.

I wont mention the name as it was a few months ago as well as him trying to TK me next match because he was the first guy I killed when he was beaking off and I got an ace to boot.

Later on I got Sojo with a rocket so it was all good.

Carronade32 #18 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 4121 battles

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #19 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20570 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I'm feeling ill from this thread... everyone of you have been reported for causing me distress...

just when I'm taking Sojo's side he belts out a brain dead comment... arrr

just when I see Rounne's idea... he folds like a cheap lounge chair...

TT is like a swallow on meth...

... then Carronade comes in for an easy kill... so many rules violated...

this is NOT the WG's World of Warplanes Forum Edition I signed up for...

you are all...

Double Reported!

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #20 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 August 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

I'm feeling ill from this thread... everyone of you have been reported for causing me distress...

just when I'm taking Sojo's side he belts out a brain dead comment... arrr

just when I see Rounne's idea... he folds like a cheap lounge chair...

TT is like a swallow on meth...

... then Carronade comes in for an easy kill... so many rules violated...

this is NOT the WG's World of Warplanes Forum Edition I signed up for...

you are all...

Double Reported!

lol +1

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users