Unclanned Players Lots of Excuses - S.I.C.K. 60% Win Rate, You're in!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Lethalhavoc #21 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Leth, 

This is not real life, How I run S.I.C.K. is just that, Look I play Tom Clancy's "The Division" And I have saved Manhattan 10 times over from a crazed Virologist! lol

If you don't understand that honor translates into everything in everyday life, you never will.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #22 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

If you don't understand that honor translates into everything in everyday life, you never will.

I have served my Country since I was 18 years old, I don't need you to inform me on honor and duty - I am well versed -

Your reality of life comparatively to how people play games is concerning. Don't you know i saved Manhattan!!! Tom Clancy was there, he can vouch for me! 

To conclude, I believe S.I.C.K, is probably one of the most Honorable, and honest clans in Wargaming, leadership doesn’t change on a whim, policy never changes, players nowhere they stand, they are treated fairly and promoted based on their earned stats and piloting skills – From day one, SICK has always been about winning, and the recruiting policy, everyone in the game / thats read the forums,  that has a clue is aware, e.g. SICK recruits player with a 60% win rate or better.

For a clan in a game - I have been forthright and honest with all – leadership is solid, SICK policy is solid.  If a player commits a violation wearing a SICK tag, Wargaming created a EULA; which they can enforce. SICK players;  what they do in game and in the forums is their responsibility.  Bringing a personnel attack as where my honor lies in my real life – Who are you?

Anyhow –

Short weekend, - have a good week all!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 11:11 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #23 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Not to be rude (again)... But when you leave the policing of your clan to Wargamings EULA, it doesn't say much about the clan or it's code of conduct.

http://forum.worldof...-a-sick-member/

As to who am i?

I am just like everyone else here, i judge players and clans by their actions or inaction.

You should look to the older clans, who take player conduct violations seriously, and act upon them, without the need for the EULA, then use that as the honorable measuring stick.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 August 2017 - 11:58 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #24 Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

Not to be rude (again)... But when you leave the policing of your clan to Wargamings EULA, it doesn't say much about the clan or it's code of conduct.

http://forum.worldof...-a-sick-member/

As to who am i?

I am just like everyone else here, i judge players and clans by their actions or inaction.

You should look to the older clans, who take player conduct violations seriously, and act upon them, without the need for the EULA, then use that as the honorable measuring stick.

Not here to hold people's hands and correct them on how they act -  That's what Mommies and Daddies are for -  All things considered most of these people are grown adults and they are not forced to play this game, they choose to do so of their own volition -Your high and mighty "where art thou" judgments of what to do's and not to do's; you've crowned and epitomized yourself the judge  of all things honorable in the Land of World of Warplanes -  So shall it is written, so shall it be done! Delusional maybe be word I am thinking of.

You should start your own clan, and call it - Flying Knights of Honor (FKOH) 

P.S. I was a member of one of thee, Oldest clans, and you are correct - Turmoil was never an issue, and Bobo craps lollipops -  Nothing personal Bobo - I am trying to make a point with Sybil over here.

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 07 August 2017 - 12:59 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #25 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 07 August 2017 - 12:50 AM, said:

Not here to hold people's hands and correct them on how they act -  That's what Mommies and Daddies are for -  All things considered most of these people are grown adults and they are not forced to play this game, they choose to do so of their own volition -Your high and mighty "where art thou" judgments of what to do's and not to do's; you've crowned and epitomized yourself the judge  of all things honorable in the Land of World of Warplanes -  So shall it is written, so shall it be done! Delusional maybe be word I am thinking of.

You should start your own clan, and call it - Flying Knights of Honor (FKOH) 

P.S. I was a member of one of thee, Oldest clans, and you are correct - Turmoil was never an issue, and Bobo craps lollipops -  Nothing personal Bobo - I am trying to make a point with Sybil over here.

First off, i'm not the king of wowp and i never claimed to be. If you just want to ad-hominem it's not going to get us anywhere.

You formed a clan, and by being clan leader, you chose to be the clans administrator.

If you don't want to responsibility, pass on the torch to your XO.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #26 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

First off, i'm not the king of wowp and i never claimed to be. If you just want to ad-hominem it's not going to get us anywhere.

You formed a clan, and by being clan leader, you chose to be the clans administrator.

If you don't want to responsibility, pass on the torch to your XO.

He feels the same way I do, We are in a crisis situation, Please forward your manual - "Lethalhavoc's Guide on How to Run a WOWP Clan Properly"

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #27 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 07 August 2017 - 01:22 AM, said:

He feels the same way I do, We are in a crisis situation, Please forward your manual - "Lethalhavoc's Guide on How to Run a WOWP Clan Properly"

Once again, ad-hominem's are not going to get us anywhere.

Have to talked to your highest win ratio player to see if he/she wants to be clan leader?

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #28 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

Once again, ad-hominem's are not going to get us anywhere.

Have to talked to your highest win ratio player to see if he/she wants to be clan leader?

Shocko ??? Yep -  He is way nicer than me! Good call!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 August 2017 - 05:47 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #29 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 07 August 2017 - 01:30 AM, said:

Shocko ??? Yep -  He way nicer than me! Good call!

It's not a question of "nice" it's a question of someone willing to shoulder the burden of command.

You wouldn't be a platoon leader if you didn't want the responsibility, would you?

It actually looks like _ELCHAPO_  is your highest win ratio player?

Have you talked to him about it?

cqiyuan #30 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

just another SICK thread! :popcorn: 

Passing by. 

GUNDY_ #31 Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 82 battles
  • [SICK] SICK