Unclanned Players Lots of Excuses - S.I.C.K. 60% Win Rate, You're in!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Briefly –

I have been receiving responses to my clan invites for player that would like to join BUT –

(1)They fly solo and don’t want to join a clan because they don’t want the pressure of flying with someone cause they feel they have to –

• SOJO  (SICK) CLARIFICATION #1 “ Feel free to fly Solo with a SICK Clan Tag, you are being recruiting because you show an aptitude for common sense, Technical proficiency, multitasking skills, and display a grasp on Situational awareness”.

(2) I don’t play enough (Casual Player) and feel I will be doing a disservice to the Clan –

• SOJO  (SICK) CLARIFICATION #2 “Feel free to play when you want without the pressures of clan meetings, forced training, etc.  , you are being recruiting because you show an aptitude for common sense, Technical proficiency, multitasking skills, and a have grasp on Situational awareness”.

(3) I not really a social person, kind of stand offish –

• SOJO  (SICK) CLARIFICATION #3 “ Not a problem -  Welcome -  60% win rate, 100 plus games played you’re in– Play from a deserted island for all I care.

(4) I don’t speak English –

• SOJO (SICK) CLARIFICATION #4 “I don’t speak Swahili - Were Even - 60% win rate, 100 games played you’re in. Heck, we have people in this game that are men that pretend their women - I don’t care!! “60% win rate, 100 games played you’re in”.

(5) I don’t like SHOCKO JAMBO –

• SOJO (SICK) CLARIFICATION # 5 I don't either!" - 60% win rate, 100 games played you’re in.

I hope this has cleared up some of your concerns –

In a nutshell - I don't believe you're an idiot, that’s why you’re being recruited.

Have a good day,

MALICE AKA; SOJO

http://forum.worldof...er-recruitment/

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

SHOCKOJAMBO #2 Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 34516 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

No love for SHOCKOJAMBO...Lol.

Rounne #3 Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Why would anyone join sick if the only reason that you are recruiting them is because of their stats with zero consideration if they will get along with the group, help other people in the group, and even want to play multiplayer at all? This is one of the worst posts I have seen yet from SICK. It only shows that leadership only cares about stats. I was under the impression that 2.0 might add more clan based activities or rewards. For instance WOWS is going to include a bonus for clan players who division (flight) together in random games. I assumed that this game would also add incentives for clan players after 2.0 as well. 

It has always been considered poor clan recruiting and poor leadership to invite people into a clan purely because of stats alone with zero consideration about if they will even be a good fit with the other clan members. All this post is demonstrating to me is that SICK is a poorly run clan with ineffective recruiting methods that will lead to dysfunction, infighting, and poor cooperation within the clan. Which means that getting an invite such as you have posted here would make anyone with any clan experience at all decide not to join.

I think it is time that you understand that the reason people give you for not joining is not the real reason that they choose not to join. I am thinking that the people that decline your clan invites are actually a mot more intelligent than you give them credit. They understand that you don't think they are idiots and that is why you are inviting them. But I don't believe that you understand that that feeling is most likely not mutual. 

TeamTerrible #4 Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 45769 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRounne, on 06 August 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

Why would anyone join sick if the only reason that you are recruiting them is because of their stats with zero consideration if they will get along with the group, help other people in the group, and even want to play multiplayer at all? This is one of the worst posts I have seen yet from SICK. It only shows that leadership only cares about stats. I was under the impression that 2.0 might add more clan based activities or rewards. For instance WOWS is going to include a bonus for clan players who division (flight) together in random games. I assumed that this game would also add incentives for clan players after 2.0 as well. 

It has always been considered poor clan recruiting and poor leadership to invite people into a clan purely because of stats alone with zero consideration about if they will even be a good fit with the other clan members. All this post is demonstrating to me is that SICK is a poorly run clan with ineffective recruiting methods that will lead to dysfunction, infighting, and poor cooperation within the clan. Which means that getting an invite such as you have posted here would make anyone with any clan experience at all decide not to join.

I think it is time that you understand that the reason people give you for not joining is not the real reason that they choose not to join. I am thinking that the people that decline your clan invites are actually a mot more intelligent than you give them credit. They understand that you don't think they are idiots and that is why you are inviting them. But I don't believe that you understand that that feeling is most likely not mutual. 

http://forum.worldof...49409-why-sick/

and uh...what will we be serving at your wake?? 

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostTeamTerrible, on 06 August 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

http://forum.worldof...49409-why-sick/

and uh...what will we be serving at your wake?? 

+1 Sir!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 05:20 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #6 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 06 August 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

S.I.C.K.S Adopted Recruiting Video, Refer to Link - 

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

There is no infighting, dysfunction, and no problems with cooperation.  S.I.C.K is straight forward, a 60% win rate to be accepted and a 60% win rate or better to remain in S.I.C.K, and we don’t cuddle members.

And you are absolutely correct Rounne, S.I.C.K only cares about winning, Winning stats, players that can multitask, have keen sense of situational awareness, and to have the wherewithal to apply all aspects of technical proficiency and commons sense, a player that can compound all these talents is exactly what S.I.C.K is looking for.

If you want someone to care about your feelings and you need a friend join Facebook.

S.I.C.K. is not here to be your best friend; we promote a player based their piloting skills, not because of personal favoritism.

As far as helping a sub-standard player with crap stats, with some people there is no help, A flight sim requires a person who can perform multiple things at once, i.e. map, radar, comms, targeting, maneuvering, able to read critical situations, A good player can perform "all" these tasks at once. That’s why good players are the minority and bad players are the majority

S.I.C.K, does not accept a player who –

• Is too lazy to Google tutorials – to get better, Self-Initiative is paramount to being a winner, I don’t condone the “Participation Trophy Mindset” that whole concept makes me puke.

S.I.C.K(s) recruiting policy is simple, a 60 percent win percentage or better; it’s has been that way from the beginning.

As the words of; Col. Nathan R. Jessup COL, USMC

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans (Snow Flakes) who are trained to kill me (Sensor Me), so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge (Flash a Clan Tag or a Pelosi Stress Card), and make me nervous.

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 07:12 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Plus, SICK Does raffles - 

S.I.C.K Raffles, Past, Present and Future! Next Raffle 09.29.17

http://forum.worldof...-raffle-092917/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 07:12 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Rounne #8 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

To join SICK, you must be a low to mid tier stat padder who for the majority of his or her time must play their best planes hopefully in a flight with other better players just for the sake of maintaining an arbitrary percentage identifier that shows that you are worthy of a clan who cares nothing about your actual skill or experience but only your stats.

It's like you have never actually played a game where being in a group actually mattered. It's hilarious.

Edited by Rounne, 06 August 2017 - 05:23 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #9 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello All,

Below an Excerpt from a previous thread –

View PostGouIdy, on 27 March 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

I just feel that there is really no reason for me to be in a clan as there is no competitive team based game play offered in WOWP & if that were to change then I would consider joining a clan.

This is partially true, what is more defined is that the community is in no need of clans that require X-Amount of tier 10 aircraft, 3 to 1 kill ratio, etc; for WOWP Clan wars that will probably never happen, this I do agree. What SICK offers is a clan experience for any tier player of any aircraft they choose to play to join a clanned community designed for winning period, also a clan that offers a team speak. SICK members are not forced to use it, nor do I require them to join mandatory meetings or hour long training sessions; that's why I recruit 60% win rate or better players, I.e. No need to teach the basics when you recruit competent players! 

World of Warplanes created this clan warless community, I am providing a social competitive clan; where in the beginning we had two different clans, competitive, when we all expected clan wars, and social clans, when players didn't care about the former. SICK was designed with this innovation in mind.

Thank You,

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 05:37 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #10 Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

As the words of; Col. Nathan R. Jessup COL, USMC

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans (Snow Flakes) who are trained to kill me (Sensor Me), so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge (Flash a Clan Tag or a Pelosi Stress Card), and make me nervous.

Not too be rude... But didn't they arrest him at the end of the movie?

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 August 2017 - 07:41 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #11 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

Not too be rude... But didn't they arrest him at the end of the movie?

Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested -

But then again -  maybe if this fella had some balls his outlook and opinions may differ -

Life is open to interpretation - 

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 08:00 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #12 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested -

But then again -  maybe if this fella had some balls his outlook and opinions may differ -

Life is open to interpretation - 

It just seems to me that he was a really bad example to use.

Since he cost the lives of 2 Marines and ruined the lives (careers) of at least 3 others, not including himself of course.

Edit; Unless of course, you throw out the concept of Honor.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 August 2017 - 08:09 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #13 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

It just seems to me that he was a really bad example to use.

Since he cost the life of 1 Marine and ruined the lives (careers) of 3 others, not including himself of course.

Edit; Unless of course you throw out the concept of Honor.

Ancient Sparta,

Chucked weaklings off Cliffs - Different times Different measures -  

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 08:12 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #14 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

Ancient Sparta,

Chucked weaklings off Cliffs - Different times Different measures -  

Some clan choose to recruit anyone, some don't. For those with a strong opinion - create a clan and do it your way, because that has to be the right way!

Actually if you research that a bit, you'll find that they didn't throw babies off the cliff.

Also, you'll find that they (the Spartans) ceased to exist.

Once again, something that might have been considered before using it.

Separating myth from reality can be confusing at times.

Example; The movie 300 was not completely based in (lol) facts.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 August 2017 - 08:36 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #15 Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Actually if you research that a bit, you'll find that they didn't throw babies off the cliff.

Also, you'll find that they (the Spartans) ceased to exist.

Once again, something that might have been considered before using it.

Separating myth from reality can be confusing at times.

Example; The movie 300 was not completely based in (lol) facts.

I know Leth, your like one of those icky weird people,

Ancient Sparta- in part; Ancient Sparta, Left infants out in the elements, etc...

The Movie 300 was from a Graphic Novel,

And a Few good men wasn't real.

lol

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 08:52 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #16 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

I know Leth, your like one of those icky weird people,

Ancient Sparta- in part; Ancient Sparta, Left infants out in the elements, etc...

The Movie 300 was from a Graphic Novel,

And a Few good men wasn't real.

lol

No.

I'm just one of those people who learned their history from a book rather than from movies.

I'm also one of those people who put a value on Honor, be it a video game, or the my conduct of my entire life.

I live by an honor code, which hasn't steered my wrong yet.

Esprit de Corps aren't just pretty words to be trotted out when it suits a need.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, 06 August 2017 - 09:04 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #17 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

No.

I'm just one of those people who learned their history from a book rather than from movies.

I'm also one of those people who put a value on Honor, be it a video game, or the my conduct of my entire life.

I live by an honor code, which hasn't steered my wrong yet.

Esprit de Corps aren't just pretty words to be trotted out when it suits a need.

Oh boy -

Just to make a point -I was in the Army, Marines, Cop, Air Marshal etc. I served in the Gulf  etc,-  Man, we all have ninja stories -  This is a game and an Altered reality, Look, Create a Paladin class and save the pixelated humanity on your unicorn Steed. Here is a reality, The only requirement to join S.I.C.K. is a 60% win rate or better.

Go make your girl scout cookies heroe!

LOL

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 07 August 2017 - 03:12 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Lethalhavoc #18 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2972 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

Oh boy -

Just to make a point -I was in the Army, Marines, Cop, Air Marshal etc. I served in the Gulf  etc,-  Man, we all have ninja stories -  This is a game and an Altered reality, Look, Create a palidin class and save the pixelated humanity on your unicorn Steed. Here is a reality, The only requirement to join S.I.C.K. is a 60% win rate or better.

Go make your girl scout cookies hero!

LOL

I'm well aware of your military past.

If one of your platoon mates did something against regs (example killed a fellow soldier), would you pat him on the back or court-martial him?

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #19 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLethalhavoc, on 06 August 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I'm well aware of your military past.

If one of your platoon mates did something against regs (example killed a fellow soldier), would you pat him on the back or court-martial him?

Leth, 

This is not real life, How I run S.I.C.K. is just that, Look I play Tom Clancy's "The Division" And I have saved Manhattan 10 times over from a crazed Virologist! lol

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #20 Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22293 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 06 August 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

Leth, 

This is not real life, How I run S.I.C.K. is just that, Look I play Tom Clancy's "The Division" And I have saved Manhattan 10 times over from a crazed Virologist! lol

By the way all, "The Division" on PC is awesome, get it on STEAM, I Created a SICK Clan over there, and I have created dedicated rooms for it in my TS.

http://divisionclans...rofile/s_i_c_k 

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 10:43 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users