Bots?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

comealong1 #21 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 55590 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_
Bots are next to useless...I've been in several battles that all humans were dead & had about 5 to 2 advantage besides GA...And lost because bots just don't defend themselves & MM tends to play favorites...It favors those with higher stats...Sure there are those with skills that are unbeatable but MM wont even let you get a lucky kill once in a while on those higher stat guys...Until this game gets more fair & bots go away it is doomed.

SkyWolf__WM #22 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 31927 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

I happen to like the game very much. I too get tired of all the whinning.

I don't consider myself important enough to expect WG to cater to my every whim.

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

comealong1 #23 Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 55590 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

A loss when I had a 5 to 2 besides GA advantage to be lost..This is winning?..If all humans are dead the advantage should carry....I like the game too, but this is crazy...The only reason they were losses bots crashed & quit attacking...The bots gave it away for no good reason...And I've been here since closed beta & have as much right to complain as any here.

This has happened several times as well...Had what should have been over wemming odds & still lost...If this is not favoritism I don't know what is.

Edited by comealong1, 02 September 2017 - 12:49 PM.

lurpmaster #24 Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2180 battles
:hiding: I agree the bot situation is pretty bad at times and their actions often make no sense at all, I have had them simply run into the ground or hill sides,  and try to  go under water lol. They will crash into each other, shoot each other and run into you lol, sometimes if you heard them like cattle they will stay fairly grouped with you and when they do you win most of the time,

Psicko23 #25 Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 19614 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postlurpmaster, on 02 September 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

:hiding: I agree the bot situation is pretty bad at times and their actions often make no sense at all, I have had them simply run into the ground or hill sides,  and try to  go under water lol. They will crash into each other, shoot each other and run into you lol, sometimes if you heard them like cattle they will stay fairly grouped with you and when they do you win most of the time,

apparently you have never played back in 1.4 or before. They modeled the stupid bot behavior after human potato pilots who would crash into you and kill you both(back when collisions equaled death for all involved) because they were trying to snake that kill from you. 99% of the stupid things you see bots do, stupid humans do. The only exception is when you see bots suddenly not engage enemy planes or not shoot them when they are in their sights. Those two are the only thing I've seen a bot do that even the dumbest human wouldn't do. Unless I missed it.

OMG_Noob #26 Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:55 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3028 battles

View PostTeamTerrible, on 04 August 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Right click on the player panel and if you can report it then it has a heartbeat

Also bots have no numbers, underscores, and etc in their user name, very plain Jane

Bots also have a limited amount of mindless chatter that will repeat constantly throughout the day further wrecking your playtime experience

Why aren't they banned??

WG refuses to advertise this game or provide it with a solid server because they trashed the game back with version 1.5 and its been downhill ever since

They won't offer clan wars because that's what the people really wanted and most of them left after yet another failed promise

There is also a firm belief that WG will continue to use bots as it is one way they can upset players further

After 1.4 I was warning that Wowp is soon gonna die! I stopped playing since the bots arrived! 

Good luck and fair seas!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users