News - RU WoWP Developers Q&A 20170803 - Game Balance and RU Heavy fighters

news

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Captain

• 47 battles

Grenoli has a few tibits of info for us.

Block Quote

Grenoli # 38     Sent Yesterday, Aug 03, 2017 - 17:56
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Andrey_III # 21     Sent Yesterday, Aug 03, 2017 - 16:21

Q.  And me again. That's what happened yesterday. We lost, justice for the sake of it, the assault from us escaped. The essence of what - there were for us three new Boomerang-dozens. The nickname "Boomerang" is already behind the new Germans after all? And this is what happened from the opposing team:

Guys, well, let's already recognize officially - salvo, beam, or as they are correct, rockets - are repacked. Or they are heavily influenced by the rocket launcher. Because without the perk, I had incomprehensible blunders and "lack of experience," and with perk I picked up a couple of Zvonareys for a couple of fights.

UPDATE. Who did not understand my applications - on the left is a list of their command, who was destroyed by missiles. +2 Survived +2 Frags course on the account of the link of me and Moklas. All this is one fight.

A. Guys, I remind you that at the moment in the priority of finalizing the new regime (FVE- update 2.0). Therefore, I do not have information about the balance of links, strings, bugs with replays-desynchronies. Than it was - shared. :)

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 189     Sent Yesterday, Aug 03, 2017 - 21:53
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Cross_69 (Aug 03, 2017 - 20:31) wrote:
Q. Hello! I understand that my question has few chances, but still ... the heavy fighters of the USSR - what's with them? You can not even dream about them or have a chance to see them in the game? Yes, there is hardly a full branch there (well, if you dig well in top-secret archives and dig out some drawings, you can make a complete branch), but at least introduce some of them as premium ones (Pe-shki for example).

A. Hello. In 2017, this class of equipment will not be with 99 percent probability. In the next I would rate the odds as 50 to 50. Everything will depend on which classes will be more interesting for (FVE - RU) players in the new mode. 

RU WoWP forum source link

Well I would not say this is breaking news, but it will do for a slow news day. To me, its still weird that WG is driving the WoWP game by RU WoWP players input only. Its like our side of the world of information does not matter. So sad. :( And if the new "regime" does not come up to par, then its over. The cycle of life is then completed. WT will then win totally (100%).

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 04 August 2017 - 01:06 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

death2019 #2 Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
thx

General_Lee_Miserable #3 Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 317 battles

yawn... You guys still play this??? 

I'm going to give 2.0 a shot. But, unless its amazing, I'm done for good. 

Sassover #4 Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
The whole game will be "Done for Good" in that case.

Edited by 20thCenturyLtd, 04 August 2017 - 03:12 PM.

pyantoryng #5 Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles
Like I said, it's one big gambit on WG's side.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

TeamTerrible #6 Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• 228 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

You all remember that kid in your class who had to copy off of the smart kids paper just to pass the test right??

Guess where they ended up landing a job :D

Also tagged with news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users