WoWP 19 wins vs WoWS 10 wins for Birthday gift - Viktor wins again

Analysis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

Captain

• 55 battles

:facepalm: First the meaning of "gift" means doing a workload of missions with Wargaming, I personally think they (WG) does not understand the word "gift". Now it appears that our section of the WG's Birthday is not created the same manner in the WG universe. 

If you do the auto translate on the video you can see this player noting the same point of 19 missions in WoWP vs 10 missions in WoWS. In fact other RU WoWP pilots note the same weird fact on the RU WoWP forums.

RU WoWS birthday portal source link

Is not our WG WoWP punishment enough for not being a successful game for WG? Honestly WG should be making a great out pouring of gold to WoWP pilots for the birthday freely. What ever happen with a founders day celebration spirit?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 02 August 2017 - 11:22 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

SOJO #2 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

FFS Someone translate this... Not even Sub-Titles

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

pyantoryng #3 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

19 wins in WoWP? Everybody seems to be out seal clubbing, that actually playing mid-high tier has better chance of winning! :unsure:

Keep in mind that WoWS matches run around two or three times longer than a typical Planes' match (and pretty often run to the full 20 minute)...a typical plane match time of 5-8 minutes is the time it takes for a WoWS's totally lopsided match to complete (In Planes the same situation can take as short as 2 minutes to finish..I just had one of those match while grinding my P-51D for the last leg, that's happening in tier SEVEN!). So...19 wins in Ships is probably like 30-50 wins for Planes...

How funny...it used to be gift, and now they are desperate for players to keep playing, that they make players play for the anniversary *GIFT*...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4815 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Yeah but a WOWP game lasts 5 minutes vs WOWS that take 5 minutes just to get into the action.

Playing tier 10 Axis planes, changing planes after each win, and working my way down to tier 5 it took me 4 hours to get 25 wins, out of 30 battles.

WOWS would have taken a lot longer.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #5 Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:05 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 02 August 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

Yeah but a WOWP game lasts 5 minutes vs WOWS that take 5 minutes just to get into the action.

Playing tier 10 Axis planes, changing planes after each win, and working my way down to tier 5 it took me 4 hours to get 25 wins, out of 30 battles.

WOWS would have taken a lot longer.

If we strictly talk about farming wins...at least bots are all or nothing while players are unpredictable and can easily snatch defeat from jaws of victory in a manner not unlike bots getting stalled...only there are even worse ways to that end when they come out en masse...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FlakValleyExpress #6 Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Captain

• 55 battles
I just found out here that the RU WoT birthday mission its 25 wins to get the BD gift. :teethhappy:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #7 Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

WoWS NA doesn't get anniversary ship...though I did bought Molotov on the cheap (thanks for the 3000 gold supercontainer!)..

Can't see anything on WoT NA either...

Also tagged with Analysis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users