Captain

• 64 battles

Here are a few things that I found on the forums by Grenoli

Block Quote

Grenoli # 191      Sent Yesterday, Aug 01, 2017 - 12:07

Foreman

Block Quote

Tor52222 (01 Aug. 2017 - 12:04) wrote:
Q.Good afternoon! A wonderful action for the birthday of the WG. Thank you! But announcing 19 wins and a premium airplane in the hangar, the overlay turned out. Again there were freeloaders-kamikaze. Played 2 fights - 3 suicides at the beginning of the game, can enter until it's too late to hit the top 10? In the action for Dunkirk after this restriction, such situations are absent. Maybe you will consider my previous sentences on punishments for not fair play?

A. Greetings. Terms of the action will not change. To punish unsporting behavior there is an in-game complaint system. 

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 10     Sent Yesterday, 01 Aug 2017 - 14:10
Foreman

Block Quote

Poker_Ace (01 Aug. 2017 - 13:51) wrote:
Q. You all are frolicking
And meanwhile the game center
Just started downloading a lot of data
I suspect that this is an Open Test of the New Regime. (FVE- New Regime = update 2.0)
Eh ...

A.This is definitely not a test. I will specify that there began to be heard, but it's not worth it to rock. 

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 192     Sent Yesterday, Aug 01, 2017 - 17:35
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Furious (01 Aug 2017 - 17:30) wrote:

Q. For unsportsmanlike conduct at least someone actually ban? Is it possible at least sometimes to publish a list of punished for in-game complaints, as it was once in the forum?

A. Banning. Stopped publishing for some reasons related to "personal information." In any case, at the moment, the problem with unsportsmanlike behaviour of individual players in the battles are not a priority from the point of view of developers.

RU WoWP forums source link

It looks like update 2.0 is soon, like within the next week. Of course this is a rumor, but the evidence is stacking up to be true. And in regards to TKing, if this is not a priority with game play, what is? because I have not heard of anything yet as a big workload for the developers. As they said the proof is in the pudding.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 02 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Jaguardian #2 Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1 battle
I would think they would let the Dunkirk part 3 mission complete before doing this.  So I would guess it would be after Aug. 9th.  That would be the logical thing to do in my opinion, so who knows.

mnbv_fockewulfe #3 Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• 615 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I can't wait after being snuffed two times?

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Psicko23 #4 Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24 battles

View PostJaguardian, on 02 August 2017 - 07:56 AM, said:

I would think they would let the Dunkirk part 3 mission complete before doing this.  So I would guess it would be after Aug. 9th.  That would be the logical thing to do in my opinion, so who knows.

Remember, this is Persha. They have done updates in the middle of events before. 

Noreaga #5 Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:28 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostPsicko23, on 02 August 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Remember, this is Persha. They have done updates in the middle of events before. 

and it worked out really really well!

Nimis obnoxii curare

MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:11 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5673 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Block Quote

A.This is definitely not a test. I will specify that there began to be heard, but it's not worth it to rock. 

Actually, the part about it's not worth it to rock, might mean rock the boat... He might be saying this update is nothing to worry about.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Also tagged with News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users