Spitfire 1a is awesome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rounne #1 Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Posted Image

My first game out in the thing and I got 5 kills. As you can see, I only have 1k games on my account. I am not a spitfire ace. But this thing is simply great. I wish I could show you the stats on warplanes today. But for some reason they took down the stats for this plane and the Bf 109 E-3. They were clearly leading tier 5 last time I checked. 

I hear the Seafang is great too. But if you want a great turn and burn premium plane and you don't mind always using the pilot that is purchased with the plane than I don't think you can go wrong here. I am an average player and I can do well in this thing. I believe a great player would love this plane.  

Jaguardian #2 Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 20061 battles

View PostRounne, on 31 July 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

I hear the Seafang is great too. But if you want a great turn and burn premium plane and you don't mind always using the pilot that is purchased with the plane than I don't think you can go wrong here. I am an average player and I can do well in this thing. I believe a great player would love this plane.  

Just for clarification, Is this listed as a premium plane and if so that should mean I can use any British pilot in the plane.  I thought it was just this planes pilot can only be used in this plane and can't be retrained for another plane.

Rounne #3 Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
Yes, you can still use this plane as a premium plane. The pilot that comea with the plane as unique skills that only work with this premium plane. This pilot also has most od the easy skill points tied up in this skill. So, retraining him for another plane onky hurts you in that you now have points in skills that will never work on another plane. I have not tried using a different pilot in the plane yet, but i dont see any reason why you cant. 

Straun007 #4 Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

Master Sergeant

• 3511 battles
How can i compelte this? I have the part 2 "completeD" and it says "win 1 game" as either of the quests...but i win tons of games and quest dont complete..what gives?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users