Interesting shopping while waiting for RX drugs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

After spending 5 hours in the ER for the MRS., I spent the next two hours going around getting the prescription drugs at various drug outlets. And while I was at Target waiting for the RX script to be filled, I came across these items in the store.

Something most NA WoWP pilots love when crisp or chewy - from the magazine rack

Spoiler

Wall mountables

Spoiler

No I did not buy them. However I would not have thought this was a trend in home fashion. In the end I came home and we are trying to get back to a normal life.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 30 July 2017 - 04:44 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Bubba_Zanetti #2 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 28925 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Ya!  Check out that 68 Road Runner....that's how I remember seeing street rods in the 70's as a kid...before they outlawed jacking up the rears and the OPEC gas crisis...pfft...now we got these little rice rockets and ghey exhaust fart cannons...:(

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 30 July 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

Ya!  Check out that 68 Road Runner....that's how I remember seeing street rods in the 70's as a kid...before they outlawed jacking up the rears and the OPEC gas crisis...pfft...now we got these little rice rockets and ghey exhaust fart cannons...:(

I love getting a rice rocket or prius behind my duramax.Lots of big jacked up diesels here in oil country.

TeamTerrible #4 Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• 45736 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 30 July 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

After spending 5 hours in the ER for the MRS., I spent the next two hours going around getting the prescription drugs at various drug outlets. And while I was at Target waiting for the RX script to be filled, I came across these items in the store.

Something most NA WoWP pilots love when crisp or chewy - from the magazine rack

Spoiler

Wall mountables

Spoiler

No I did not buy them. However I would not have thought this was a trend in home fashion. In the end I came home and we are trying to get back to a normal life.

5 hours in the ER is pretty good!!

Unless its the midnight shift, dem nurses need to stay in the dark they so fugly :teethhappy:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users