• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22639 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

September 29, 2017 (FRI) Upcoming S.I.C.K Raffle Prize

S.I.C.K. in-Game Recruiting Snippets -

For those that are unclanned – Heck, Clanned – with a 60% win rate, here is some familiar in game, or WOWP Forum Mail recruiting snippets.

– Disclaimer – Not to be confused with a Recruiting thread.  

• WOWP Players receive nothing from WG – WOT Players earn gold; earn Tanks through Tournaments Etc.  OK YOU FLY SOLO, Unclanned and you earn nothing! , S.I.C.K. offers its player’s Prem - Planes, Gaming hardware, in game gold, Historic Framed & Photos via; Raffles, Rank earned based on your piloting Skills, an S.I.C.K. Rating System, Free TS; all members over a 60% win rate. Members are treated equal. What other WOWP Clan other than S.I.C.K. offers all the above.  Answer is “NONE” – JOIN!

• SICK is a unique Clan, What makes it unique;  all SICK players no matter what tier they enjoy, can fly whatever tier they want when they want,  If a SICK player fly’s one type of Aircraft; SO be it!  No required Training Sessions, nor will I ever force you to put your real life time or family on hold like some clans do! SICK players are of their own free will and are treated fairly and equally!  SICK has its own Team speak with earned Rank, and you’re in game promotions are based on your piloting skills! 

• To the adamant unclanned Hold outs – Wargaming has failed us in End game content and Clan Wars; they have excluded gold equality unlike WOT(S) for their player base. SICK is offering you every 3 Months of Premium Plane Raffles, Gold Alternative, An Upcoming WWII Historic Art Raffle, Free Teamspeak, A fair promotional Clan Ranking System, And not accepting a player under a 60% win rate, But still you think there is something better, your own inclusion. Join SICK, I offer more than Wargaming, Respect!

• Hello WOWP Member,

You have a 60% win rate, honored to have you join S.I.C.K! It this is an ALT, That’s Fine too, No need to tell me who your Main is, no Need for us to know! If you can only play once a week, That’s Fine too! If you can’t speak English, that’s OK too. Play whatever tier you want, and Type Aircraft you want. SICK’S only request is that you maintain a 60% win rate! That’s it and that is all! Thank you!

WOWP Player,

You’re unclanned, you have your reasons, but maybe S.I.C.K, can offer you perks that no other clan can! Raffles are quarterly, i.e. June 30th, giving away two Joysticks, a Logitech 3D Pro, and a Thrustmaster T-Flight. A, S.I.C.K, rating system that promotes you based on your skill, not who you know!  Free TS with Earned Icons. Not required to endure prolonged training sessions, or mandatory meetings! Your Real life and families comes first.  I hope you’ll consider joining!

S.I.C.K OFFERS – For members, Free TS, I won’t ask for donations. Quarterly raffles thus far, March 31, awarded tier 4 and 5 Premium Planes and Gold. Upcoming, June 30, Thrustmaster T-Flight, and a Logitech 3D Pro Joystick, Sept 29, the raffle will be a Matted 5” X 7” framed Erich Hartmann Ace of all Aces 352 Air Victories standing with Gerhard Barkhorn, 300 Aces picture. SICK promotes based on stats, SICK accepts no one under a 60% win rate. Ask yourself, what Clan offers you more than SICK. JOIN, Thanks.

Hello WOWP Player, ” MARS” has designing a mathematical equation program similar to Hryunomod, relevant to a better more precise promoting system that will crunch hard numbers that will reward you based on your piloting skills, to include, but not limited to, games played, Victories, Survivals, kills, assists, Ground targets destroyed, average tiers played. This will streamline the S.I.C.K Clan rating system and challenge SICK members to excel. Thanks Please Join!

I just read the Server Test results; With Common Test 1.9.10; With Conquest Mode being a pivotal part of the patch, WOWP is almost totally unrecognizable - BUT, When I created SICK I never knew how well SICK’S Clan Concept will gel nicely with the Conquest Mode which is designed and tailored for coordinated game play; SICK’S Mission Statement and clan design embraces that!

The Conquest Mode is designed for all Tiers; With SICK recruiting all excellent tiered players of their choosing that excel in all the tiers at a 60% win rate or better! SICK has a fresh start in fitting in nicely with the Conquest Mode parameters, Old Clans will have to re-adjust to new modes; SICK will hit the ground floor running!  I would be honored to have you join SICK! The new Hugh update will fit SICK’S Clan concept nicely! Thank you!

• S.I.CK. is now accepting ALT(s) as a Mercenary Haven, if this accounts name is an ALT, feel free to join with full Anonymity. If your main is in a clan you like, but your ALT is homeless, SICK will welcome you with open arms! Your Identity will never be compromised. S.I.C.K has a TS, Feel free to use or not, speak or just listen, it’s your Choice! Like always, S.I.C.K only requires its members to maintain a 60% win rate. That’s it. Please Join!

• The only prizes that are given in this game is when you Join S.I.C.K. and become a member - Every 3 months there is a tier 4 and 5 premium raffle, heck, I'm  raffling off a T-Flight Thrustmaster Joystick the end of June, S.I.C.K. Coffee Mugs, Challenge Coins, for members are in the works. Free TeamSpeak, No Mandatory meetings, no hour long training sessions, a SICK rating system; that rates your in game promotions based on your skill and not for who you know, and or likes you, and every member is above a 60% win rate, Imagine that! And you get a Mr. Spaulding" as a Plane in game decal that doesn’t look as cheesy as some other clans decal.

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 22 July 2017 - 05:43 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #2 Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 22100 battles
  • [SF] SF
Not interested, but I like seeing what you're doing here Sojo, really. I think it's great. Cheers and goodluck with your future endeavors with SICK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #3 Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22639 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostParanoiaXtreme_PRX, on 22 July 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

Not interested, but I like seeing what you're doing here Sojo, really. I think it's great. Cheers and goodluck with your future endeavors with SICK

Thanks Para,

I have been trying to give back to the WOWP Community through the creation of S.I.C.K., for over a year now, WOWP has failed us in so many ways, WOT Players earn gold all the time through in-game clan wars and tournaments.  They are awarded tanks, etc.

Wargaming can’t even find the time to create us a new map, or introduce a new Nationality Tech tree etc.

Moving on – I truly believe players here are so calloused in the way Wargaming has treated them as loyal WOWP players, they can’t believe I actually give away free gold,  Joysticks, WWII Historical framed Art, Raffles 4 times a year, Like I am lying or something, lol –

Anyhow – I am doing what I can to supplement the discord that Wargaming has imposed upon WOWP Faithful.

Mars has also been a big help with the S.I.C.K., Rating System, Historical Streaming Vids, etc - For more information on that, send him an email or ask him in game for more information on it. It’s all pretty cool and innovative!

Have a good day.

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 22 July 2017 - 09:05 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users