• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #1 Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hey Everyone!

I've revamped my video making process! I now have a fancy little intro (with a backstory! more on that later!) some music that I wrote, and a new goal! 

What's New:

• The new intro!
  • The new music!
  • I'm going to be 'showing off' in some of my new videos - apparently that's what people are looking for when they watch YouTube videos...

What's Staying:

• The 'Raw Gameplay' format - I don't plan on doing any editing of my gameplay at this point. What you see is what I saw as I played - good, bad, and ugly. 
  • The 'Rare Birds' series - I don't want to abandon this! I'm putting it on hold for now as I want to make a special intro scene for these! Stay tuned!

The Backstory on the Intro:

So... I promised the backstory on the new intro... Here it is!

My clan (like many others) has been using Discord for our voice chat solution and one of the fun things about Discord is the ability to throw up pictures, text comments, and videos easily. Well, my clan all call me 'George' (or George Payton, but that's a story for another time...) and a bunch of the guys said that whenever they say my name, it reminds them of this scene from the 'Looney Tunes' cartoons:

So, I thought the scene was hilarious, and I also like Bugs Bunny, so I tossed him in a flight suit and called the channel 'Warplanes with George'!

The First New Video!

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

GhostPrime #2 Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
I like it! Thanks for sharing! 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

mnbv_fockewulfe #3 Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4563 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Fancy editing on that intro tho!

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

GeorgePatton #4 Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Thanks guys! Also, if anyone has requests for planes they'd like to see me fly, please let me know! If I have it in my hangar, I'll be glad to throw up a video!

Cheers!
Glenn

VooDoo_2013 #5 Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

Senior Airman

• 22446 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
very cool George

GeorgePatton #6 Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:17 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

pyantoryng #7 Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12443 battles

Spoiler

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22631 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostGeorgePatton, on 21 July 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

Thanks guys! Also, if anyone has requests for planes they'd like to see me fly, please let me know! If I have it in my hangar, I'll be glad to throw up a video!

Cheers!
Glenn

I-16L with 6 rockets.......this things crazy! 

Take a 110b out in a head on with 3 rockets.

They can outrun you as can the fw but they cant escape the guns that rarely overheat when they hit the border and that's about the biggest heavy I see when flying mine.

A twitchy plane that is best for a joystick.

GeorgePatton #9 Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostChuck_norris10, on 22 July 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

I-16L with 6 rockets.......this things crazy! 

Take a 110b out in a head on with 3 rockets.

They can outrun you as can the fw but they cant escape the guns that rarely overheat when they hit the border and that's about the biggest heavy I see when flying mine.

A twitchy plane that is best for a joystick.

Well... just got the 110b in a head to head with rockets... Something about bullets that are still traveling after the plane gets killed though... Let's see if I can do it without dying! haha

Cheers!
Glenn

GeorgePatton #10 Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Well, I don't like staying down in low tiers trying to do something specific so I took the Ace (needed it for a mission) and went up to tier 10.

Cheers!
Glenn

Chuck_norris10 #11 Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22631 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Awesome and a nice clean rocket kill!

The whole i series below the L is like this,just pure crazy!

Maneuverable enough to make a guy on your 6 break and then get taken out trying to outrun or outclimb you.I never used to like fighting in the furball but this little plane can fly through a furball,take out 2 and climb and turn and dive in for another 2 kills.

Thanks for the vid!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users