WG. There's Really A limit to my patience.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Diablo_Hertz #21 Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:09 AM

Senior Airman

• 148 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View Postcqiyuan, on 21 July 2017 - 02:11 AM, said:

I am a clan leader and its my duty to do the best for my clan, its not your clan, so don't stir up crap when there is none to stir. 

And do you just spend your day making really obvious but completely irrelevant comments? Like, do you flag down a taxi, lean in, and whisper "Hey, did you know bro. Did you know that wool comes from sheep bro?" and then feel smart about it afterwards? :popcorn: 

g

There is a fine line between cleaverness and cowardice, wich i DON'T care..

Frodo_VonCheezburg #22 Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

Airman Basic

• 536 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
The delicious irony of complaining that complaining is useless. For.The.Win.

GouIdy #23 Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostFrodo_VonCheezburg, on 22 July 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

The delicious irony of complaining that complaining is useless. For.The.Win.

Obviously you do not know the meaning of irony so I will give you an example or two to help you out. Example #1, a person comes to the forum stomping their feet like a child demanding WG fix administrative issues with their clan while there are no clan activities in the game. Example #2, a bunch of sub-par players break away from a sub-par clan & start a new clan thinking they are all of a sudden a good clan but in reality they are still just the same sub-par clan. For.The.Win.

cqiyuan #24 Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 17 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostGouIdy, on 22 July 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

Obviously you do not know the meaning of irony so I will give you an example or two to help you out. Example #1, a person comes to the forum stomping their feet like a child demanding WG fix administrative issues with their clan while there are no clan activities in the game. Example #2, a bunch of sub-par players break away from a sub-par clan & start a new clan thinking they are all of a sudden a good clan but in reality they are still just the same sub-par clan. For.The.Win.

28 days, 36 players active out of 98 players.  Dude. You must be lonely.  

SOJO's statement might help you out. Oh and if you are interested in joining an active and purely socialize clan X3M would always welcome you. :honoring:

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 08 July 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

DRACS Created – November 12, 2014

DRACS - Creation & Premise and Mission Statement as related to above mentioned Expectation  

• Competitive Clan
  • Strict Recruiting Requirements -  In part; but not limited to - 

1. 3 to 1 Kill Ratio or better
  2. 60% Win Rate, 2000 Battles in Tier VII Through X.

Now, I was a DRAC for 2 ½ Years before I created S.I.C.K so If I am rusty on the DRAC requirements please correct me if I am in error; with my apologies.

DRACS at Present Holds the Number 2 Spot in the WOWP NA Clan Ratings Listing - 

• Points of Interest

(A). A WOWP Clan is limited to 100 Members – Currently DRACS has 98 Registered Members!

(B). Out of those 98 members, Thirty Eight (38) are Reservist Status which basically means they don’t play anymore.

©. Since I was a DRAC, I Counted down the remaining list minus the reservist, and I can almost bet another ten (10) registered members are Non-Existent, and if DRACS is lucky;  a member from yesteryear might make a cameo appearance. These two numbers added together, total number of DRACS aka; Ghost Members is right around “48 Refugees”, which basically leaves Fifty One (51) members actively participating in the game.

(D). So DRACS can boast about being the best clan statistically because they have warehoused 48 Members that are specters of yesteryear.

Conclusion –

Since Wargaming failed to sponsored Clan wars or end game content, etc; that left Competitive Founding Clans like DRACS with high Recruiting standards with “biding one’s time” of slow decay.

Basically there is no need for any clan to have stringent recruiting requirements i.e. “60% win rate, 2000 games plus in tier VII through X!

Wargaming Created a playing environment that has essentially defunct DRACS premise of competitive play - With no Wargaming Sponsored Clan Wars or Tournaments they are left with 51 members with lots of Tier X’s, A nice Clan leader from Canada, and they win player driven tournaments about three times a year, Just to say – “We didn’t win any gold, but we sure beat up those three other clans in the player tournament! By golly!

• On a humbled note, At least it’s something no thanks to WG!

Derpinoid #25 Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
So, this seems a bit weird, but ok. I don't know the details of X3M, but with regard to full control of DERPT, I think talking to me would be far more productive than WG, as my kid is the bonafide leader of that clan. (not like I've been on much, I know, but even setting aside my annoyance with the game, I've had issues.)

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users