FIX YOUR Clanwebsite wargaming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cqiyuan #1 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13432 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Been 4 days. While we try promoting/demoting/excluding pilots from the clan it just says "An error occured". 

When i try to update the clan motto and description again it says "an error occured" 

All of my personnel officers and executives tried promoting and demoting as well, no success so far. 

This issue is only happening in our clan X3M, just confirmed with the -DOW- commander strike. 

Please READ MY TICKET wargaming, this is the second time we have to file reports for you to help us in clan site errors, the first time was with our clan emblem, it delayed us for about a month's time to get our logo uploaded.

This is getting stupid, everytime we guide a pilot to our clan site it says clan doesnt exist

We have 3 members awaiting to join and their applications are almost expired.

We filed a ticket to wargaming explaining the issue and yet no replies were given yet

Edited by cqiyuan, 19 July 2017 - 07:39 AM.

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

First Lieutenant

• 46102 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Wow, talk about a rough start !!

Seems like a random bug may be in their system (WG) if nobody else in your group can perform your actions

We've seen some issues with some clans but there are others who haven't reported any issues getting their new clan going

When I purchased SSG2 I wasn't able to assign its commander and we couldn't upload our logo and emblems

After several rounds with support we were finally allowed to submit our pics and they applied them for us, they then manually assigned our commander

No other issues have been reported beyond that

I thought the weirdest one was the issues Sojo had when attempting to create his clan because WG is usually good when taking your money:sceptic:

I dunno.....I would ask Ghostprime to look into all of this, when support fails us he is pretty much your only hope with technical bugs

Chuck_norris10 #3 Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22631 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP
I had a request to join my clan of 1 but would never have known if I didnt log in to tanks where I got the notification instead of planes.

GhostPrime #4 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1654 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Ill contact the team about this issue. Your ticket should be replied to shortly. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

TeamTerrible #5 Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 46102 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGhostPrime, on 19 July 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

Ill contact the team about this issue. Your ticket should be replied to shortly. 

cqiyuan #6 Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13432 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostGhostPrime, on 19 July 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Thank you ghost for the help, but somehow the team thinks that this is MY problem. *Clears throat* i stated that all of my senior officers are unable to perform the promote/demote/exclude function, can i request for wargaming to help do this?  

Matthew Bae 

Hey cqiyuan,

Thanks for contacting support!

We suggest trying a different browser to manage these applications. If the issue persistsm we suggest disabling the add-ons and clearing the history within your browser.

If the issue persists after this, then send us a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to manage these applications.

We await your reply.

Best Regards,

Matthew Bae

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS
Join Wargaming for an Epic Summer at the Let’s Battle Tour!
• August: Massive WWII reenactment at D-Day Ohio
• September: Aboard the USS Lexington in Texas

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users