• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #1 Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:50 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hey Everyone!

I've started a new little series of videos showing some of the more rare aircraft in World of Warplanes. Nothing fancy, just some raw gameplay of the rare birds in my hangar in standard battles. The videos will not be showing any significant gameplay as I know a lot of people appreciate the 'rare tactics' utilized by some of these aircraft and I don't want to make that something that people are able to study in my videos to combat it.

I know... I know... I'm supposed to be making educational videos... Those won't be in the Rare Birds channel!

First up, the most rare aircraft on the server: Ilyushin I-21.

There are a total of 3 of these aircraft on the NA server - myself being the only active player with the aircraft in-hangar.The I-21 was a gift aircraft for coordination of the English-speaking supertest and is unavailable in gift shop, premium shop, and as a gift unless you manage to get the supertest rebooted here in the NA region! (Please do!)

Cheers!
Glenn

Edited by GeorgePatton, 19 July 2017 - 07:00 PM.

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Mackunaima #2 Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20730 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Oh man, I miss my 210 from my Alpha Tester account.

I asked WG to merge my alpha tester account into my beta tester and they told me they wont.

I would like to have my 210 on my main account (Closed Beta).

210 is a very rare one these days.

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

GhostPrime #3 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Great video of a rare aircraft! 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

GeorgePatton #4 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Thanks guys!

Mack, I'll put one up of the Me.210 next!

Cheers!
Glenn

pyantoryng #5 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles
How rare would you consider to be "rare"? The I-21 seems to be really exceptional in that regard.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

GeorgePatton #6 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

New video is up!

Cheers!
Glenn

GeorgePatton #7 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 19 July 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

How rare would you consider to be "rare"? The I-21 seems to be really exceptional in that regard.

Mostly aircraft that I don't see often in battles - under-rated planes, gift planes, limited time planes, etc. Basically if I see a plane in a battle that makes me say 'hey! I forgot about that plane!' I'll put it in the rare category, unless it's tech-tree... Those need to be exceptionally un-played.

Cheers!
Glenn

pyantoryng #8 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles

Oh, you took your SC500s with you...a legacy of the old times when you needed one of those to 1-shot a HQ. Too bad those whiffed though. What's the point of Me 210 without those SC500s eh?

Will next up be the closed beta set: XP-77 and I-15DM-2 (WG's 15th anniversary gift only to become de facto CBT plane, and the only  plane to survive two wipes)?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Mackunaima #9 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20730 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostGeorgePatton, on 19 July 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

New video is up!

Cheers!
Glenn

nice video.

I would give all my T10's up if they could gimme my 210 on this account.

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

GeorgePatton #10 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 19 July 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Oh, you took your SC500s with you...a legacy of the old times when you needed one of those to 1-shot a HQ. Too bad those whiffed though. What's the point of Me 210 without those SC500s eh?

Will next up be the closed beta set: XP-77 and I-15DM-2 (WG's 15th anniversary gift only to become de facto CBT plane, and the only  plane to survive two wipes)?

Yep, SC500s are a pretty cool relic now! I generally just carry the bombs to mask my performance on the charts at the beginning. I'm not really trying to hit anything with them, but if they hit, it's always nice!

I've got film of the Venom and Pegasus coming up next, then hopefully a revamp of my channel to include some more 'showy' stuff at the suggestion of some viewers! I'm working on an intro scene and finalizing some music I wrote for my channel!

Cheers!
Glenn 

GhostPrime #11 Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostGeorgePatton, on 19 July 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

Mostly aircraft that I don't see often in battles - under-rated planes, gift planes, limited time planes, etc. Basically if I see a plane in a battle that makes me say 'hey! I forgot about that plane!' I'll put it in the rare category, unless it's tech-tree... Those need to be exceptionally un-played.

Cheers!
Glenn

Thanks for creating these videos! They are very cool to see! 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

GeorgePatton #12 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7718 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGhostPrime, on 19 July 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

Thanks for creating these videos! They are very cool to see! 

Of course! Hopefully some of the other players with these birds will start bringing them out again too! :)

Here's the Pegas!

Cheers!
Glenn

PhoinexFire #13 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
The venom is rare?

pyantoryng #14 Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:55 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12468 battles

View PostPhoinexFire, on 19 July 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

The venom is rare?

It's a limited-time offer...and it's pretty crappy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users