• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #21 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostMoodyMustang, on 18 July 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

No, you are right.  On the other hand, I have premium account and I am essentially paying for the server to be up.

I lost 3 days of it as I have been dealing with this since the last patch.

Now it's everyone and in my eyes it's a good thing because maybe they will fix this now.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 18 July 2017 - 11:38 PM.

Bobby_Tables #22 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 23939 battles

I still play, but I do fear the end is very near, if not here already.  The recent "hey, we are having trouble" messages are about 2 months too late.  I very much think this company is running out of money (and thus resources) to support the game.  

I am hoping I am wrong, but I doubt I am.  Tanks is tanking and Ships is sinking and as for Planes, well, they never really got off the ground.  

I know a lot of players quit and then sounded the doom chime.  I am still playing when I can.  The current situation sends a clear signal that all is not well in the WG world.  If it dies, I hope to see you all in WT which I have not joined yet, but if this folds (and it looks very likely) that is where I will be.  

Chuck_norris10 #23 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:00 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostBobby_Tables, on 18 July 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

I still play, but I do fear the end is very near, if not here already.  The recent "hey, we are having trouble" messages are about 2 months too late.  I very much think this company is running out of money (and thus resources) to support the game.  

I am hoping I am wrong, but I doubt I am.  Tanks is tanking and Ships is sinking and as for Planes, well, they never really got off the ground.  

I know a lot of players quit and then sounded the doom chime.  I am still playing when I can.  The current situation sends a clear signal that all is not well in the WG world.  If it dies, I hope to see you all in WT which I have not joined yet, but if this folds (and it looks very likely) that is where I will be.  

Too bad because it is a great game but they rode the coat tails of tanks thinking they had a customer base,barely even advertised and when they did it was to the wrong people.

MuddyPaws #24 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:01 AM

Airman Basic

• 23339 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Almost out of patience and understanding GP.  Maybe i should listen to some G & R to remind me.

Zapperguy #25 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34104 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMuddyPaws, on 18 July 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Almost out of patience and understanding GP.  Maybe i should listen to some G & R to remind me.

or....

Spoiler

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

Vradin #26 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 20177 battles
 Up again....any bets on when the next server crash will be ? :P

Chuck_norris10 #27 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

We all should.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #28 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Ghost,

You seem like a good person, bail, and find a better job -  WG has stopped caring about WOWP especially NA for a longtime now - I'm sure WG taking care of you is not their priority. 

I mean this sincerely  -

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

TeamTerrible #29 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 45754 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 18 July 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

Ghost,

You seem like a good person, bail, and find a better job -  WG has stopped caring about WOWP especially NA for a longtime now - I'm sure WG taking care of you is not their priority. 

I mean this sincerely  -

and Ghost...............

Don't use WG as a reference, you will never find a job if anyone finds out you worked for these people

You are a good guy, I've enjoyed each and every one of our conversations

Its a losing battle, you are subjected to way too much and you do not deserve it

We know its not your fault, and we thank you for everything and i'm sure we all feel for ya

With that said its hard to lose our only hope but ask yourself what more can you do???

Hang it up bro, go find yourself another gig

We know you enjoy this game so please remain as a player, you can cover my six anytime!! :honoring:

Chuck_norris10 #30 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostTeamTerrible, on 18 July 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

and Ghost...............

Don't use WG as a reference, you will never find a job if anyone finds out you worked for these people

You are a good guy, I've enjoyed each and every one of our conversations

Its a losing battle, you are subjected to way too much and you do not deserve it

We know its not your fault, and we thank you for everything and i'm sure we all feel for ya

With that said its hard to lose our only hope but ask yourself what more can you do???

Hang it up bro, go find yourself another gig

We know you enjoy this game so please remain as a player, you can cover my six anytime!! :honoring:

As long as the pay's in the bank every 2 weeks milk it for what's it worth,GP is the only link we have to the game and to report problems and he's probably overwhelmed and the game played well tonight,got many aces and a few 7 kill battles in a plane I had but never flown.

I had zero packet loss tonight so lets give it another chance.

Vradin #31 Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 20177 battles

MEH.....so i filled a ticket...hopeless I know

Haylee Halvorson

Hi Vradin,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Just to make sure, are you still experiencing this? we did have a downtime but it was brought up right away.

If you are still experiencing this, Below we have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

etc etc....

WTH !?!? It was "brought up right away"  ?!?!? As by my count the first major outage was almost 2 hours, the next one I'd guess to be an hour.....not including all the other short hiccups where-in the server cut out along with spikes of 100% packet loss. Bah....fill a ticket out they say....lol....:sceptic:

Chuck_norris10 #32 Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostVradin, on 18 July 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

MEH.....so i filled a ticket...hopeless I know

Haylee Halvorson

Hi Vradin,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Just to make sure, are you still experiencing this? we did have a downtime but it was brought up right away.

If you are still experiencing this, Below we have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

etc etc....

WTH !?!? It was "brought up right away"  ?!?!? As by my count the first major outage was almost 2 hours, the next one I'd guess to be an hour.....not including all the other short hiccups where-in the server cut out along with spikes of 100% packet loss. Bah....fill a ticket out they say....lol....:sceptic:

Been troubles since the last patch for me,all good now,just got another ace,only 170 on though and it's bed time here so 169.

_Old_Bear_ #33 Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 16520 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

Well,  whining is for noobs, so as a veteran virtual pilot, I will suggest to WG to set up servers on scheduled limited running time each days.

So we can hope to play 2/3 hours each day without issues, no rubber-banding, no blank screen and so on.

This suggestion could help WG to get working server at  a price and will allow players to get better opportunity to play

As a side effect, it will limit gamers interactions with the strange administration  WG is calling  "support" for the 2 sides benefit.

Bear_82 #34 Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:40 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 22419 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

just got kicked out, while in queue, again

GhostPrime, you ask for patience; our patience is wearing thin. Is WG purposely trying to chase away the few players remaining?

Chuck_norris10 #35 Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP
Mel Figureoa 

Hi Chuck_norris10,

Thank you for reaching us at Wargaming Support! We are very happy to hear from you.

We understand you're having some trouble with regards to your connection. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We certainly know the frustration you are having as of the moment.

To further assist you on this issue, below we have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

WGCheck Tool

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warplanes icon and locate its directory. The default location is C:\Games\World_of_Warplanes

• Check the box that labeled, Add game client to the firewall exceptions
  • Check the box that labeled, Extended network diagnostics
  • Start the integrity check by selecting the orange Start Diagnostics button

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

Finally, please send us the WGCheck log (WoWP_report.wgc) that generates after the program has completed its check.

Once we have the information needed, rest assured we'll do our best to help you on this issue.

We look forward to your reply and we do hope to see you in the battlefield.

Happy gaming!

Best Regards,

Mel Figureoa

Wargaming America Support

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #36 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21882 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostVradin, on 19 July 2017 - 12:04 AM, said:

Up again....any bets on when the next server crash will be ? :P

4 minutes ago

MoodyMustang #37 Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

Airman Basic

• 10222 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
down again, and in the middle of the game

Chuck_norris10 #38 Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP
19 more topics coming.Tanks forum is also interesting,they got major problems there too.

Black_Hawk_BR #39 Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 30404 battles
  • [FNB] FNB
Everyone has spoken, but no one who represents the game gives explanations about what is happening. Is it to give up our accounts and give up the game? Be clear. It is hard waiting and very boring if it continue like that.

Chuck_norris10 #40 Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users