Grenoli from the RU WoWP developers has posted this info over the weekend

Block Quote

Block Quote

Grenoli # 195     Sent 15 Jul 2017 - 12:57
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Post Cross_69 (Jul 15, 2017 - 12:29) wrote:

Q,. 1. How about adding new attack planes / attack aircraft to current branches or from other nations? Was it considered or really is in the plans for the nearest CCTS?
2. Can you at least say, the bombs of which KB will be presented in the new regime?
3. In connection with the introduction of bombers, will the tradition be "broken" by putting on exclusively 9-10 (sometimes 8) level exclusively jet planes? After all, the high-level machines can claim to be even with the reactive ones and their turboprop companions, just fit in our time frame. (These are just my assumptions, but I would like to hear a specific answer)

A. 1. New aircraft will appear as they become available and necessary.
2. The first will be three bombers: English, American and Soviet. Further in the plans full-fledged branches of this class.
3. It is too early to talk about this.

RU WoWP forums source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 197     Sent Yesterday, 16 Jul 2017 - 17:45
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Sser86 (Jul 15, 2017 - 23:33) wrote:

Q. Will the penalty be increased to the aircraft's aircraft outside its green zone? Will there be a "ceiling" for each particular aircraft in the characteristics?) In advance thanks for the answers :great:

A. No major changes in the balance of technology and in particular the effect of altitude on flight characteristics in this regime we do not plan. In the future - definitely. But it's easier to see for yourself and learn everything in practice.

Block Quote

Grenoli # 200     Sent Today, 17 July 2017 - 13:02
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Mi5hanja3136 (Jul 17, 2017 - 12:56) wrote:
Q. I met in a battle situation when in one team two players took the Zvonarev medal. Those. Six of the 15 planes of the rival's team were shot down by missiles.
Therefore, the questions:
1. Are statistics on "new" missiles being collected and analyzed?
2. Is the frequency of obtaining Zvonarev medals being analyzed?
3. Is planned nerf of "new" missiles?

A. Yes, just today, once again, I requested information gathering and analysis . As for the revision of the characteristics of the missiles, so far I have no information. 

Two Zvonarev Medals? :ohmy: Wow. I hope that it is documented. So there will be no British Bombers in the next update.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 17 July 2017 - 01:37 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

PhoinexFire #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Thanks, Flak.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12441 battles
Two players with Zvonarevs in one match...probably just two of those BV planes floating around with all ordnance bonuses...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Jaguardian #4 Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 20067 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 17 July 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Grenoli from the RU WoWP developers has posted this info over the weekend

Two Zvonarev Medals? :ohmy: Wow. I hope that it is documented. So there will be no British Bombers in the next update.

You could also say no Axis bombers as well.

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

View PostJaguardian, on 17 July 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

You could also say no Axis bombers as well.

Good point too. I don't know why I did not mentioned that item also. :facepalm:

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Psicko23 #6 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 19614 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
So one of the nation's(UK) that doesn't have very many lines isn't getting bombers quite yet? 

death2019 #7 Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 24375 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
thx

Also tagged with news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users