Bf.109 E-3 TbM Guide Review Video Flight

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MagusGerhardt #1 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 7661 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Hey everyone, busy day for me today, but I wanted to take advantage of a free afternoon and evening to get the preview of the Messerschmitt Bf.109 E-3 out there for you all to see.

The aircraft is exactly what you would expect of her; a premium 109 Emil locked into an early war configuration with a moderately upgraded engine.  She lacks the motorkannon hub-mounted gun that the fully upgraded Emil and all later 109 models carry.  She is loaded down by a pair of wing mounted 20mm MG-FF cannons that are not very accurate at medium to long range unlike the later models that can be taken into battle with only nose mounted guns and are very agile as a result.  Even with these drawbacks the E-3 compares very well to her tech-line counterpart and is a worthy addition to the game because of her highlyl specialized pilot.

That's right; the pilot that comes with this Jerry fighter makes the aircraft inherently better, with a built in boost to her abilities.  The downside is that this ability of this pilot will only ever be effective while he's flying the 109 E-3, so this premium can never be used to train other pilots in your barracks if you want to get the best possible performance out of her every single time you take her out.  The good news is that this pilot isn't completely helpless upon arrival.  The other ability he has increases her damage output by 10% and greatly increases chances of setting a fire while performing a diving attack.  He also comes with two free skill points, enough to customize his ability to your own liking, though I strongly suggest Engine Guru I.

Between the custom paintjob, the customized pilot and her credit grinding ability I consider the Bf.109 E-3 to be a must-have, even though she is basically a copy paste of a half upgraded techline 109 Emil.

Best of luck acquiring her during the Operation Dynamo event, and if you miss out on her for free, the cost of getting her from the premium shop is well worth it!

Good hunting!  :honoring:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Quesnel #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:33 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 12881 battles
Wunderbar :medal:

PhoinexFire #3 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8934 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
 I killed that Beaufighter so he could get the ace ;)

lurpmaster #4 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

Senior Airman

• 171 battles
:kamikaze: you cannot earn the planes due to the server constantly kicking you in the mid  match. Then you cannot log back in because the screen says game already running .  And if you go to task manager the game is not there so you cant shut it down lol.  Forget customer service they will try to tell you its something on your end like you need to update you graphics card lol.  I run MSI 1050 in a high end machine go figure.  They need to fix so gameing computers can run but that will never happen because it is rare to get 500 active players in game even on the weekend. The game is dying I think so they put in a lot of bots and you end up with matches where your entire team dies and they lose perhaps two or three planes very unbalanced.

lurpmaster #5 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

Senior Airman

• 171 battles

:facepalm:Btw I have played this game since the german flying saucer days lol so do not think I have just started playing

PhoinexFire #6 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8934 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postlurpmaster, on 17 July 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

:facepalm:Btw I have played this game since the german flying saucer days lol so do not think I have just started playing

Laughing so hard rn

GhostPrime #7 Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1545 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Thank you for the great review and video Magus! 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users