Jump to content


Server downtime notification


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Lucky_Breeze #21 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 670 battles
  • 155
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    03-07-2014

View PostChuck_norris10, on 17 July 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Is anyone still having problems?

Saw this on tanks forum,G-core recognized they had a problem and maybe fixed it.

 

 

 

 

Don't understand who is G-core labs

GouIdy #22 Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:16 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,613
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View Postacema, on 17 July 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

 

Don't understand who is G-core labs

 

G-core labs https://gcore.lu/ is the hosting service that WG uses for their game servers. They are based in Luxembourg & use a third party data center http://www.equinix.com/ for Wargaming's NA servers.

So the guy that said he contacted G-core directly to get his issue resolved was talking out his rear kinda like chuckles does here quite often.



Chuck_norris10 #23 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • 5,288
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 17 July 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

 

G-core labs https://gcore.lu/ is the hosting service that WG uses for their game servers. They are based in Luxembourg & use a third party data center http://www.equinix.com/ for Wargaming's NA servers.

So the guy that said he contacted G-core directly to get his issue resolved was talking out his rear kinda like chuckles does here quite often.

 

 Fixed for me and who really cares what you think besides your fanbois?

You really need to stop stalking me.


 

 


 

GouIdy #24 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,613
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostChuck_norris10, on 18 July 2017 - 07:05 AM, said:

 

 Fixed for me and who really cares what you think besides your fanbois?

You really need to stop stalking me.

 

#1   I wasn't responding to you.

 

#2 You really need to stop posting the same garbage in every thread because you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

 

#3 This is the WOWP forum not WOT & although we have some issues in common with them there are other issues here like server crashes every 4 hours that other games are not having.



MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,908
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 17 July 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Is anyone still having problems?

Saw this on tanks forum,G-core recognized they had a problem and maybe fixed it.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for looking int this Chuck.  I didnt experience any issues yesterday.  I wouldnt have thought of contacting G-Core.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Bubba_Zanetti #26 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 399 battles
  • 1,485
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 18 July 2017 - 08:04 AM, said:

 

I wouldnt have thought of contacting G-Core.

 

Apparently neither did Wargaming support.

 


SkyWolf__WM #27 Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles
  • 3,848
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
Again. :izmena:
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users