Compensation or No?

dat lag yo

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Compensation or No? (17 members have cast votes)

To compensate or to not compensate?

1. Hell yah! My premium time is on the clock WG! (9 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

2. Nah. Idc about my premium time or gold that I wasted real money on this game (or earned through missions/tokens) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. ...what's this bacon doing here? (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

4. OH NO! Our premium/gold/doubloons revenue is in jeopardy! Quick shut down the servers during prime time! It's the only way! Even though we had 3 months to fix this! (1 vote [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

ArrowZ_ #1 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:41 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9554 battles

It's polling time! I'm betting they won't... but who knows GP could surprise us (although we all know it's not in his power to make such decisions). But if he does do something "substantial" then all the regions will have to follow suit for all 3 titles due to the nature of "fairness" :P

...In all seriousness tho, I hope they do something (a server fix) before conquest mode. I really  want to give that new mode a good go.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 14 July 2017 - 03:51 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

pfffff

- I have a video showing a win that was never counted

- I have a video and a screenshot showing me completing a daily that was never counted

Been playing with these tickets for over a week now...0 progress as expected, even Ghostprime has been useless 

Now with the server going down at off times i've been unable to complete my dailies for the last 3 days

I'll need to borrow Mel's buttcream or try some toothpaste

MelBrooks #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29911 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
Butt cream is not going to help. Here's a scotch and just lay there and take it......

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:16 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20983 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Tanks got compo

Bobby_Tables #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 23827 battles
Where oh where are the Porkins of yesteryear?

Chuck_norris10 #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:30 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20983 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostBobby_Tables, on 13 July 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

Where did he go?

TeamTerrible #7 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostChuck_norris10, on 13 July 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

Where did he go?

Broken by WG :(

He had what alcoholics call "a moment of clarity" :great:

Once he felt the 5 fingers talking to his face he went poof  

The hopeful ones have 2 sides.......1 that charges forward and one that shuffles their feet

Porkins...well he gave what he could, shame to lose him and we all know who to thank

Quesnel #8 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:24 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 12881 battles

View PostBobby_Tables, on 14 July 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

Yeah, seems I missed this big part of the whole saga too!

Texthor #9 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 27662 battles
Porkins was one of the more civil and better IL tank drivers.......even he knew it took NO skill

Zapperguy #10 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 33064 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostTeamTerrible, on 13 July 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

pfffff

- I have a video and a screenshot showing me completing a daily that was never counted

Been playing with these tickets for over a week now...0 progress as expected, even Ghostprime has been useless 

Now with the server going down at off times i've been unable to complete my dailies for the last 3 days

Just don't use Mel's butt-cream on your teeth.

:trollface:

Edited by Zapperguy, 14 July 2017 - 12:58 PM.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

TeamTerrible #11 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTexthor, on 14 July 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

Porkins was one of the more civil and better IL tank drivers.......even he knew it took NO skill

GhostPrime #12 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1545 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostTeamTerrible, on 13 July 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

pfffff

While I do apologize for the server issues yesterday they were back up really fast. Looks like overnight there was a server reset a couple hours before normal time. Please understand that I do sleep. I try and get everyone the information as soon as I have it, so you all know what is going on. 

Please allow me to address your first point here:

"I have a video showing a win that was never counted"

I have explained to you that the reason for this was due to the daily server reset time. This is the server reset that occurs every day, I do understand that it is indeed is frustrating to have a good battle and lose the stats for it. Unfortunately, there is little we can do. Once you get near the daily server reset time, My suggestion would be to wait until it resets. This has been this way since before the game launched as the servers need to be reset for the daily x2s and missions/events. 

View PostArrowZ_, on 13 July 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

It's polling time! I'm betting they won't... but who knows GP could surprise us (although we all know it's not in his power to make such decisions). But if he does do something "substantial" then all the regions will have to follow suit for all 3 titles due to the nature of "fairness" :P

...In all seriousness tho, I hope they do something (a server fix) before conquest mode. I really  want to give that new mode a good go.

The servers should be stable, please send in a ticket to support, and let me know as well if you have troubles. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

tahee59 #13 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8032 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
so in other words no.

GouIdy #14 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18256 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGhostPrime, on 14 July 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Looks like overnight there was a server reset a couple hours before normal time.

So you are saying that the server crash during prime time last night was a server reset a couple hours before normal time?

GhostPrime #15 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1545 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostGouIdy, on 14 July 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

So you are saying that the server crash during prime time last night was a server reset a couple hours before normal time?

There was another downtime last night at 2am PT. Thats 2 hours before the regular daily downtime. Thats the one I am referring to.  We fix any issues with our servers as soon as we find them. Some things we do need everyones help with locating the issues, and thats why we/I ask for tickets. The information that is gathered from the tickets is sent to the web devs. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

TeamTerrible #16 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGhostPrime, on 14 July 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

There was another downtime last night at 2am PT. Thats 2 hours before the regular daily downtime. Thats the one I am referring to.  We fix any issues with our servers as soon as we find them. Some things we do need everyones help with locating the issues, and thats why we/I ask for tickets. The information that is gathered from the tickets is sent to the web devs. 

and at 3 am, and after that I gave up trying to complete my dailies that have somehow been derailed for the last 3 days due to server outage

However i'll take this over completing the mission and having your support team telling me their "we are beyond stupid" replies

TeamTerrible #17 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

and in the end I take nothing at all, screw this run by monkey's operation

See you goodbye!!

MelBrooks #18 Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 29911 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
Ghost, the past several days people have had packet loss, lag, teleporting planes, disconnects during prime time playing hours, 8pm - 12am EST. As MARS stated, these events were occurring at the same time for players flighted from different areas of the country and also the opponents. Since Thor's Hammer, the incidents have really ramped up for myself and a lot of players I communicate to on a regular basis. They are running a multitude of different machines, using a multitude of different ISP's, video cards, and versions of Windows OS's. But, all their problems are very similar. Packet loss causing lag and up to game disconnects when packet loss reaches 100%, several attempts to log back into the game, many have seen clan chat or their contacts intermittently at best. Now as a professional engineer, where do you think I would start the inquiry / investigation process? Let's get serious and be honest here.   

Edited by MelBrooks, 14 July 2017 - 09:25 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #19 Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL

View PostMelBrooks, on 14 July 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Ghost, the past several days people have had packet loss, lag, teleporting planes, disconnects during prime time playing hours, 8pm - 12am EST. As MARS stated, these events were occurring at the same time for players flighted from different areas of the country and also the opponents. Since Thor's Hammer, the incidents have really ramped up for myself and a lot of players I communicate to on a regular basis. They are running a multitude of different machines, using a multitude of different ISP's, video cards, and versions of Windows OS's. But, all their problems are very similar. Packet loss causing lag and up to game disconnects when packet loss reaches 100%, several attempts to log back into the game, many have seen clan chat or their contacts intermittently at best. Now as a professional engineer, where do you think I would start the inquiry / investigation process? Let's get serious and be honest here.   

lol... and the one time I asked for a favor for an oversight error I made during Thor's Hammer I get... "we are so sorry... nothing we can do"...

at first I thought... yeah, right... all you'd have to do is drop it in my hanger... (I'd already paid for it...)

but now, upon further review... I don't think they can do anything about anything ... the bathrooms likely have crap everywhere but in the pots...

sad, so sad...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users