Support is the wrong word

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

JLCgull #1 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

Your 'Support' link is labelled incorrectly, unless you are referring to their need for it. The following is a reply from them this morning. Barely anything in it is correct. Can I get some support instead of this nonsense?

Dear JLCgull,

Thank you for contacting World Of Tanks support.

We understand that you are having issues with your recent Clan Updates. Please allow us to shed some light on it.

First, we reviewed our resources but we haven't seen any recent deductions of 500 Gold.

As for your Clan Emblem, we have seen that it is already uploaded for your Clan.

We would like you to clear the cache files of the World Of Warplanes client at this time.

To manually delete the World of Warplanes cache data, please press the Windows key + "R" simultaneously.

In the dialog box that appears, please type %appdata% (percent symbols included.) Select "OK" or press the enter key.

A new folder should now open and we would like you to open the wargaming.net folder then the WorldOfWarplanes folder.

Inside the WorldOfWarplanes folder, please delete both the custom_data and dossier_cache data folders.

This information will be rebuilt the next time you run WorldOfWarplanes, however it is also updated periodically on its own.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Mitchell Simms

Wargaming America Support

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20553 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostJLCgull, on 09 July 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

Your 'Support' link is labelled incorrectly, unless you are referring to their need for it. The following is a reply from them this morning. Barely anything in it is correct. Can I get some support instead of this nonsense?

Dear JLCgull,

We understand that you are having issues with your recent Clan Updates. Please allow us to shed some light on it.

First, we reviewed our resources but we haven't seen any recent deductions of 500 Gold.

As for your Clan Emblem, we have seen that it is already uploaded for your Clan.

We would like you to clear the cache files of the World Of Warplanes client at this time.

To manually delete the World of Warplanes cache data, please press the Windows key + "R" simultaneously.

In the dialog box that appears, please type %appdata% (percent symbols included.) Select "OK" or press the enter key.

A new folder should now open and we would like you to open the wargaming.net folder then the WorldOfWarplanes folder.

Inside the WorldOfWarplanes folder, please delete both the custom_data and dossier_cache data folders.

This information will be rebuilt the next time you run WorldOfWarplanes, however it is also updated periodically on its own.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Mitchell Simms

Wargaming America Support

I'd love to see the breakdown of what you requested vs. the response you posted. I can see you've played the game for a while and could guess that you know how "support" is/works at times... just a copy paste job for some vodka monkey and they generally wait for the third reply until they even read your first request for assistance... hehe, jk (too generous.) Good luck with your new clan Jonathan Livingston seagull (if that's your real name)...

:sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

obamaphone #3 Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13748 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostJLCgull, on 09 July 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

Dear JLCgull,

JLCgull #4 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_
Ya'll don't forget now. You are required to pretend these people are brilliant and that they give a $#yt about us players. 

BuffaloTime #5 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 19700 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

I'd love to see the breakdown of what you requested vs. the response you posted. I can see you've played the game for a while and could guess that you know how "support" is/works at times... just a copy paste job for some vodka monkey and they generally wait for the third reply until they even read your first request for assistance... hehe, jk (too generous.) Good luck with your new clan Jonathan Livingston seagull (if that's your real name)...

That looks like another good clan name. Vodka Monkeys

JLCgull #6 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

I created a new clan which cost 2500 gold. After uploading the logo I noticed it did not show up on the clan page so I went back and uploaded it again. They took an additional 500 gold the 2nd time. 

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 21958 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostJLCgull, on 09 July 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

I created a new clan which cost 2500 gold. After uploading the logo I noticed it did not show up on the clan page so I went back and uploaded it again. They took an additional 500 gold the 2nd time. 

Kudo's for the name.My mom named her cessna 180 skybird and had a pic of JLS painted on the nose.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150824482845613&l=1e39549212

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 09 July 2017 - 08:46 PM.

GhostPrime #8 Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1639 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostJLCgull, on 09 July 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

​Hello! 

I do see the logo displaying on the clan page currently. I'll PM you for more information. I apologize for any misunderstanding in your ticket. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

JLCgull #9 Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

View PostGhostPrime, on 10 July 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

​Hello! 

I do see the logo displaying on the clan page currently. I'll PM you for more information. I apologize for any misunderstanding in your ticket. 

Apologizing for someone else's shortcomings is beyond the call of duty. I'll be coming straight here for support from now on. That other route is not open.

JLCgull #10 Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

View PostGhostPrime, on 10 July 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

​Hello! 

Just tried to respond to your PM. Here is what I got - "Sorry, you must have 10 messages to post or 30 days from registration". My ticket number is 1085373.

JLCgull #11 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 1048 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_
OK, I get it now. Beyond the call of duty was the impression you were trying to give with your lip service. 

Bubba_Zanetti #12 Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 28923 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostJLCgull, on 11 July 2017 - 07:46 AM, said:

OK, I get it now. Beyond the call of duty was the impression you were trying to give with your lip service. 

Just post 3 more times and you're good to communicate.  There's a good reason for the restrictions mentioned above, unless you like buying credit card dumps off the black market.

MARS_REVENANT #13 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Major

• 33786 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 11 July 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

Just post 3 more times and you're good to communicate.  There's a good reason for the restrictions mentioned above, unless you like buying credit card dumps off the black market.

He could also try sending messages from his main account.  But I believe it has been banned from support due to whining and rude language. PrAIse Jesus this got resolved.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 11 July 2017 - 04:14 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TeamTerrible #14 Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• 45736 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 11 July 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

He could also try sending messages from his main account.  But I believe it has been banned from support due to whining and rude language. PrAIse Jesus this got resolved.

Rude or insulting comments are about the only things support seems to understand 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users