Official "SICK "meeting lobby.

S.I.C.K Recruiting Office! +1

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #23 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 08 July 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

If you don't like SICK, you can always join our Sister Clan and SICK Alliance Syndicate or Sister SAS for short.

APPLY HERE 

I'm pretty sure that the "sister clan" confusion was cleared up the other night as being something that would not be in the best interest of either party... if there is still some confusion I'd be glad to help you clear it up.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Sincerely,

ABC

Former CO of TRAWL

(or F-COoTrawl for acronym lovers)

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #24 Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 08 July 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that the "sister clan" confusion was cleared up the other night as being something that would not be in the best interest of either party... if there is still some confusion I'd be glad to help you clear it up.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Sincerely,

ABC

Former CO of TRAWL

The only confusion seems to be on TRAWL's side of things.  I made myself very clear on what needed to take place, whether TRAWL wanted to remain Sister Clan or not. http://forum.worldof...375#entry688375 Let me know if TRAWL is still confused.

If you want to air insults and misinformation on the forums, I am more than happy to go toe to toe, but as I suggested, why not settle this like adults?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

GUNDY_ #25 Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9612 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 08 July 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

Be the 100th member of S.I.C.K! Get your 3000 Gold! Hmm, When was the last time WG, offered anyone 3000 Gold, OH, the person that Won the  “Make a Plane out of Pastry Contest” back in 2014?

^ This!   :medal:

Their WOWP giveaways and contents are "JUNK!" and so far a few in between.

BRING BACK 1.1!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #26 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

The only confusion seems to be on TRAWL's side of things.  I made myself very clear on what needed to take place, whether TRAWL wanted to remain Sister Clan or not. http://forum.worldof...375#entry688375 Let me know if TRAWL is still confused.

If you want to air insults and misinformation on the forums, I am more than happy to go toe to toe, but as I suggested, why not settle this like adults?

hmmm, not sure what you speak of sir... you said all was good and now things have changed... hmmm

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

Let the record also state that the 'Sister Clan' moniker was handed out by your current(at the time) CO, Ace-Bot.  Now, instead of throwing insults around, and trying to bring clan drama into the forums, why was a discussion not had between your CO and myself asking to remove any mention of 'Sister Clan' from my posts?

Are we not men here?  You can speak to your CO and find the facts about what was said.  I used the term 'Sister Clan' correctly, as, to my knowledge, that is what you were at the time.  Now, things change, if you no longer want to see things that way, that is fine with me, but I don't see a need to start a beef on the forums about it.

Prior to anything being removed from the forums in terms of 'Sister Clan', if that is what you are after, I would first ask you to remove your insults.  Then, we will have a discussion, like men, and discuss any requests of removing TRAWL from the status of Sister Clan to SICK.

I believe that is what I clearly stated in your TeamSpeak when the request was made for me to remove my post.  The initial discussion was had between myself and your CO, AceBot, and all I said was let me talk to acebot about it.  Did you have a discussion with AceBot?  Are you saying I'm a liar or delusional and the term 'Sister Clan' was never brought up? Why was the discussin not had between myself and AceBot before running to the forums and splurging insults from your fingertips?

The balls will always be in my court, but it is up to you to take the first step in rectifying this situation that you have caused.

REGARDS_

MARS_

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 July 2017 - 01:15 AM.

it was edited, please provide an exact copy of said post with proof...

otherwise, sorry sir, I don't respond to ever changing post... that goose is too wild and not my prey

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #27 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

hmmm, not sure what you speak of sir... you said all was good and now things have changed... hmmm

it was edited, please provide an exact copy of said post with proof...

otherwise, sorry sir, I don't respond to ever changing post... that goose is too wild and not my prey

If it was edited, it may have only been for grammar, as my larger than normal hands struggle on a standard size keyboard.

The current version is what I am referring to... I dont know what is confusing about it for you... it is written in the Queen's English. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #28 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

If it was edited, it may have only been for grammar, as my larger than normal hands struggle on a standard size keyboard.

The current version is what I am referring to... I dont know what is confusing about it for you... it is written in the Queen's English. 

ahhh, I see... purely a loss in translation and your desire for clarity, I commend you but my intentions were and are always pure so I will not yield unless shown proof... my apologies for what may seem to be a harsh response... but I feel the issue was resolved but the criteria could be changing and that battle in unwinnable and, again... my intentions were and are always pure

MARS_REVENANT #29 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:40 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

ahhh, I see... purely a loss in translation and your desire for clarity, I commend you but my intentions were and are always pure so I will not yield unless shown proof... my apologies for what may seem to be a harsh response... but I feel the issue was resolved but the criteria could be changing and that battle in unwinnable and, again... my intentions were and are always pure

What proof are you looking for? Proof that I made and edited a post?  It tells you right at the bottom.  Proof that I didnt change things around after you think you had rectified things?  I told you flat out things were not resolved, if you don't want to listen, that is up to you.  The criteria did not change.

I think the steps I put forth are clear as day.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

What proof are you looking for? Proof that I made and edited a post?  It tells you right at the bottom.  Proof that I didnt change things around after you think you had rectified things?  I told you flat out things were not resolved, if you don't want to listen, that is up to you.  The criteria did not change.

I think the steps I put forth are clear as day.

a foggy day in a mind of confusion

MARS_REVENANT #31 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:49 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

a foggy day in a mind of confusion

Anyway, the post is right there for you.  Have you even read it?  It lays out exactly what was expected.

If you don't want to do that, it's fine.  Be a man and say that, don't rant about half-assing a response and thinking everything has been resolved.

MARS_REVENANT #32 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:51 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Here, I'll highlight step 1 for you.

Block Quote

Prior to anything being removed from the forums in terms of 'Sister Clan', if that is what you are after, I would first ask you to remove your insults.  Then, we will have a discussion, like men, and discuss any requests of removing TRAWL from the status of Sister Clan to SICK.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #33 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

Here, I'll highlight step 1 for you.

OK...this is great, now we are getting closer to you understanding... that quote was taken from an edited post. Edited post that are done over a couple of minutes could be construed as misrepresentation. I know what I read and what was agreed on and the two seem to have changed. The agreement in TS the next night did not require all the hoops you requested that members of my clan to jump through and I felt we were good. I'm going to say this has ended unless you can provide explicit evidence of misrepresentation... I will not accept vague innuendo and slight misinterpretations to continue this conversation on an open forum.

Thank you, Cheers and Sincerely,

ABC

Former CO of TRAWL

MARS_REVENANT #34 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

OK...this is great, now we are getting closer to you understanding... that quote was taken from an edited post. Edited post that are done over a couple of minutes could be construed as misrepresentation. I know what I read and what was agreed on and the two seem to have changed. The agreement in TS the next night did not require all the hoops you requested that members of my clan to jump through and I felt we were good. I'm going to say this has ended unless you can provide explicit evidence of misrepresentation... I will not accept vague innuendo and slight misinterpretations to continue this conversation on an open forum.

Thank you, Cheers and Sincerely,

ABC

Former CO of TRAWL

You can keep going on and on about it.  Step 1 - incomplete.

Evidence of misrepresentation you say??? So am I to believe that now you are going back on your own words?  You are saying that I am lying about the whole Siste Clan?

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 10 July 2017 - 01:21 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #35 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

You can keep going on and on about it.  Step 1 - incomplete.

Evidence of misrepresentation you say??? So am I to believe that now you are going back on your own words?  You are saying that I am lying about the whole Siste Clan?

reading is fundamental

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 10 July 2017 - 01:23 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #36 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:27 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 09 July 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

reading is fundamental

Well,, there is no point in continuing a conversation with a liar. Plain and simple.  Your word against mine, you know what was said regarding TRAWL being a Sister CLan to SICK.  So one of us is lying, you and your clan have made your position clear to me, that you would rather spread misinformation and lies than work something out as adults.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #37 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20760 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 08 July 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

Thank you,

Cheers,

Sincerely,

ABC

Former CO of TRAWL

closed the loop

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 10 July 2017 - 01:50 AM.

Zigfreid #38 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 37400 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
:popcorn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users