S.I.C.K’S 100th Member, 3000 Gold Challenge! 07.08.17

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello WOWP NA Community –

S.I.C.K.is looking for those player individuals that have the Killer Clown Spirit, the inner clown that hates playing with friends with a less than stellar win rates (Friends with losing win rates, are just that, friends that lose a lot), or trapped in a clan with Team meeting rules, and You need to be in TS rules, and You need to show up for Team Training Rules, Taking an hours of your time to play to listen to the same mundane rhetoric spewed; as if nails dragged across the proverbial chalk board!  Maybe just playing with your self does get old, well, for most!

Break away, saVe yourself - S.I.C.K.S only requirement is a 60% win rate!

S.I.C.K. is offering to Gift “3000” Gold to the 100th member that Signs up to be an S.I.C.K member, at present S.I.C.K. has 61 members, with win rates exceeding 60%!

Be the 100th member of S.I.C.K! Get your 3000 Gold! Hmm, When was the last time WG, offered anyone 3000 Gold, OH, the person that Won the  “Make a Plane out of Pastry Contest” back in 2014?

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 21 July 2017 - 12:14 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

PhoinexFire #2 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Where do I sign? 

I'm interested in joining

20thCenturyLtd #3 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles
As Thomas Sowell would say, I think you may have forgotten about the Theory of Unintended Consequences when you made this thread.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #4 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 08 July 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

As Thomas Sowell would say, I think you may have forgotten about the Theory of Unintended Consequences when you made this thread.

The term was popularised in the twentieth century by American sociologist Robert K. Merton.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 08 July 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

Where do I sign? 

I'm interested in joining

Hello PF,

I know you’re kidding, But you do have a 60% win rate to join. Meantime DRACS needs you with their 40’ish inactive members to help maintain their number #1 clan rating, which i do agree is a priority - Good luck with Clan Wars, OH, disregard,  LOL - Any how in all seriousness have a good day. Stay Safe!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 08 July 2017 - 03:14 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

PhoinexFire #6 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 08 July 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

Hello PF,

I know you’re kidding, But you do have a 60% win rate to join. Meantime DRACS needs you with their 40’ish inactive members to help maintain their number #1 clan rating, which i do agree is a priority - Good luck with Clan Wars, OH, disregard,  LOL - Any how in all seriousness have a good day. Stay Safe!

I'm dead serious. I think you're an amazing human being.

Zigfreid #7 Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1163 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
:popcorn:this could get good.

MelBrooks #8 Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Money on Gouldy, razor sharp wit and hard hitting delivery:popcorn:

scipionmk #9 Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
:popcorn:

nwlxn12 #10 Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Master Sergeant

• 651 battles
Why would I want to join your clan now when you only have 61 members?  I would definitely miss out on the 3000 gold now wouldn't I?  By the way, you can stop wasting your time with the invites.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #11 Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postnwlxn12, on 08 July 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

Why would I want to join your clan now when you only have 61 members?  I would definitely miss out on the 3000 gold now wouldn't I?  By the way, you can stop wasting your time with the invites.

Why would you, Well - 

S.I.C.K OFFERS – For members, Free TS, I won’t ask for donations. Quarterly raffles thus far, March 31, awarded tier 4 and 5 Premium Planes and Gold. Upcoming, June 30, Thrustmaster T-Flight, and a Logitech 3D Pro Joystick, Sept 29, the raffle will be a Matted 5” X 7” framed Erich Hartmann Ace of all Aces 352 Air Victories standing with Gerhard Barkhorn, 300 Aces picture. SICK promotes based on stats, SICK accepts no one under a 60% win rate. Ask yourself, what Clan offers you more than SICK. 

S.I.C.K. incorporates an “S.I.C.K. PROMOTION RATING SYSTEM” based on your piloting skills period. S.I.C.K strives to treat their members with respect and award them as such.  S.I.C.K’s only requirement is that you maintain your outstanding win rate of 60% or better.

Please join, it would be our privilege! Thank you!

Footnote - 

As a reminder -  S.I.C.K(S) next raffle will be held September 29th, (FRI) 2017! See prized Picture, and information below -

https://en.wikipedia.../Erich_Hartmann

https://en.wikipedia...erhard_Barkhorn

(Disclaimer: Raffles are for S.I.C.K. Members Only)

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 08 July 2017 - 09:05 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #12 Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMelBrooks, on 08 July 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

Money on Gouldy, razor sharp wit and hard hitting delivery:popcorn:

abandon –

to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert:

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #13 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

OR - 

A S.I.C.K. (SAS) OPERATIVE - STAGING FOR DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!

S.I.C.K. ALLIANCE SYNDICATE (SAS) –

Hello WOWP NA Players,

S.I.C.K ALLIANCE SYNDICATE (SAS) has been created for any player that would like to join S.I.C.K. but doesn’t have the required 60% win rate qualification to join at this particular time.

If you’re in a clan or not – anyone with an interest in S.I.C.K will have open access to S.I.C.K (s) Teamspeak (TS), and will be awarded an (SAS) Icon. There is no limit or restrictions during your tenure in (SAS) via; S.I.C.K(S), TeamSpeak Suite.

Once you achieve a 60% win rate, if you wish, you can join S.I.C.K, right-a-way or choose option B so to speak, moving on -

• NOW -  That you have achieved a 60% win rate, and you choose not to join right-a-way, With your well earned 60% win rate, S.I.C.K will automatically remove you from (SAS) and you will be rewarded as an  “Honorary S.I.C.K Member, with awarded (TS)  Icon representation. For those who are unsure, Honorary does not make you a Full Member of SICK; “Honorary” means that you have been recognized as a player meeting the S.I.C.K mandatory requirement to join if you choose to do so, again, a 60% win rate, the only requirement!

In either scenario, if you’re interested in becoming a SICK member, shy of a 60% win rate you qualify for (SAS). Or, if you have a 60% win rate, again, in a clan or not, you’ll automatically become an Honorary SICK member with Full (TS) access and permissions.

Note; A "friend's tag" is also an option!

Regards,

MALICE, AKA; SOJO (XO)

S.I.C.K TEAMSPEAK INFO –

sickclown888.ts3.mejorserver.com   

NOTE: Check periodically via; SICK TS, for myself or MARS for TS Permissions. Thanks!!!!

WAR CLOWN

https://na.wargaming...owp/1000043592/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 11:19 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #14 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

OR  - 

WHY S.I.C.K

(1). No Drama - No really, No Drama - No Power Struggles, No detrimental attitudes - Really, it’s True

(2). A full active playing clan roster -  Not like other clans that have 40 players that haven’t played in over two years stocked in the pixilated clan locker for numbers and false perceptions.

(3) Wargaming failed to grant WOWP Players Clan Wars or end game Content, so S.I.C.K does not require hour long training sessions, mandatory meetings, or required to be in TeamSpeak, and or any teamspeak relative, i.e. Discord, Mumble, Etc, communiqué.

(4) Everyone is treated fairly  - i.e. Mars once again tweaked the S.I.C.K Rating System to include positives for amounts of games played, hence respecting the tenured players, 20,000, 30,000, etc; games played – this contributes to in game promotions -  The S.I.C.K rating by MARS is truly a nice feature that excludes prejudices. Some clans promote on the Boys Club agenda; or as I like to call them the ‘Sunshine Boys” 

(5) S.I.C.K will never promote a player based on - “He’s a nice guy” he’s my online best of friend!” NO NO - you’re promoted because of your piloting skills and attributes, you can be a Martian for all I care. Can’t Speak English, I don’t care, is the applicant an “ALT” I DON’T CARE -   I care that you have a 60% win rate or better! That’s it and that is all!

(6) Lastly, if you can only play once a week, if you’re on a leave of absence cause of family - I’m good, family always comes first!

Thanks all,

MALICE - AKA; SOJO

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 11:22 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

SHOCKOJAMBO #15 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 08 July 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

Oh, my dear SHOCKO. I'm so glad to see that after 30K games played you have finally mastered the art of energy fighting...good for you. Now I guess I will never get the chance to hear you berate me for using hacks ever again...pity.

Sorry, but Pheonix isn't into flying high tier double heavies, flighting up in tier II all day or getting stomped in competitive play...so look else where for a place to rest your nuts.

Yeah its ok when your clan would just fly the 410 in three man heavies but when someone else does it a problem. I don't fly tier 2 by the way.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #16 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Please refer to original Post - 

S.I.C.K. Raffles Have Included & Soon To Include!

http://forum.worldof...oon-to-include/

In part; I made a nice thread about S.I.C.K raffles etc, in Clan Discussions, And One of the items I am going to raffle is a joystick; well of course the idea of free Raffles and A new joystick would appeal to a potential player looking for clan. Now of Course PhoinexFire will deny that "he wasn’t trying to derail the thread" lol, of course not, But with DRACS a roster of 99 members, I can only assume it was a malicious, but acceptable bantering on his part, I get it, I for one live in a glass house and I have thrown a few stones in my day - 

BUT - I was willing to leave DRACS alone after our last 200 Plus Post thread lol - Anyhow, I thought I would comment on a few things -  

PhoinexFire could not leave well enough alone - LOL;

WOWP NA Player’s Expectations

• Wargaming Sponsored Clan Wars, Tournaments – In the  lest, Parity (Equal Footing) with World of Tanks - result, Complete Failure!

DRACS Created – November 12, 2014

DRACS - Creation & Premise and Mission Statement as related to above mentioned Expectation  

• Competitive Clan
  • Strict Recruiting Requirements -  In part; but not limited to - 

1. 3 to 1 Kill Ratio or better
  2. 60% Win Rate, 2000 Battles in Tier VII Through X.

Now, I was a DRAC for 2 ½ Years before I created S.I.C.K so If I am rusty on the DRAC requirements please correct me if I am in error; with my apologies.

DRACS at Present Holds the Number 2 Spot in the WOWP NA Clan Ratings Listing - 

• Points of Interest

(A). A WOWP Clan is limited to 100 Members – Currently DRACS has 98 Registered Members!

(B). Out of those 98 members, Thirty Eight (38) are Reservist Status which basically means they don’t play anymore.

©. Since I was a DRAC, I Counted down the remaining list minus the reservist, and I can almost bet another ten (10) registered members are Non-Existent, and if DRACS is lucky;  a member from yesteryear might make a cameo appearance. These two numbers added together, total number of DRACS aka; Ghost Members is right around “48 Refugees”, which basically leaves Fifty One (51) members actively participating in the game.

(D). So DRACS can boast about being the best clan statistically because they have warehoused 48 Members that are specters of yesteryear.

Conclusion –

Since Wargaming failed to sponsored Clan wars or end game content, etc; that left Competitive Founding Clans like DRACS with high Recruiting standards with “biding one’s time” of slow decay.

Basically there is no need for any clan to have stringent recruiting requirements i.e. “60% win rate, 2000 games plus in tier VII through X!

Wargaming Created a playing environment that has essentially defunct DRACS premise of competitive play - With no Wargaming Sponsored Clan Wars or Tournaments they are left with 51 members with lots of Tier X’s, A nice Clan leader from Canada, and they win player driven tournaments about three times a year, Just to say – “We didn’t win any gold, but we sure beat up those three other clans in the player tournament! By golly!

• On a humbled note, At least it’s something no thanks to WG!

S.I.C.K.

Created December 12, 2016

S.I.C.K. - Creation & Premise and Mission Statement

(1). Competitive/ Social Clan

(2). Recruits Members with a 60% win rate or Better –

(3) No Tier Requirement

(4) No Demands on Specific Required Aircraft, Fly what you want – anytime

(5) One the year – Quarterly - Raffles - Items of Real Monetary Value

(6) Free Teamspeak for Members

(7) In game Rank, based on a SICK Rating System which takes in account your piloting skill and attributes.

Ok, Ok - Lots of other Stuff –

Moving on, A few points –

• I left DRACS because the old way was void, i.e. No Need - “DRACS Quote, you need tier 7 through 10, 2000 games, etc.

• Wargaming created a flying world of no clan wars, bots; we were knocked down from three man flight to two, we all have experienced the demise!

I left DRACS and created a Clan that enhanced the present day gaming environment that Wargaming created for World of Warplanes. There is no need to make my members grind out tier X’s if they choose not to. I don’t require them to take time out of their personal life’s to partake in one hour long training sessions administered by a drunk. Heck, all a S.I.C.K member has to do, is maintain a 60% win rate, that is it, and that is all.

To end - All of my 60 members including alts are active, lots of low tier, some mid, some high tier, with that being said, S.I.C.K’s clan rating in the first month of existence was 947 I believe, we recently moved to number 13.

Now if DRACS lost all their reservist and their  estimated non-existent players, I am unsure where they would be in the clan ratings, maybe not number 3, But, in their defense, Since DRACS creation in November 12, 2014, they have managed to hang onto key great players, I started S.I.C.K .over two years later, With no WOWP Driven Clan Wars or tournaments, I could careless how good they are, it doesn’t matter on the basis of the dilapidated state of the game the Wargaming carelessly disregards and has subjugated us too.

Thanks all for your time,

SOJO

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 11:31 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #17 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postnwlxn12, on 08 July 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

I hope that cleared up your question for you "nwlxn12"   

Why S.I.C.K.?

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

If you don't like SICK, you can always join our Sister Clan and SICK Alliance Syndicate or Sister SAS for short.

APPLY HERE 

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 08 July 2017 - 09:14 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

PhoinexFire #19 Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
There was a time... when you guys were normal.

MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 08 July 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

There was a time... when you guys were normal.

Please stop spreading misinformation. 

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users