wth? I can't play Planes?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

crashumbc #1 Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:02 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 281 battles

I haven't played in a few months.

It's says I need to install some [edited]to play this game????

Seriously?

umm no... how about I uninstall your [edited]game then...

crashumbc #2 Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 281 battles
and its gone... good night

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Yeah... the last thing you want to have to do is install something in order to play it.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

mullyman #4 Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 26592 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
Me thinks he needs a soft room with fluffy animals to relax in
mullyman.png

x_WARHOG_x #5 Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:05 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29700 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Huh....... Did the door just hit someone in the [edited]................:unsure:

Sneaking up on your six.....................

BCB77B #6 Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:19 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6190 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Weird. Just plain weird.

Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:08 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20983 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

300 players on,maybe instead of ridiculing everyone that cant get on you can help them.

Unless it affects someones WR.

And another player gone.

No wonder this game is dead.

The old boys club is so worried about their WR they dont want to see any new players.

I wont mention any clan names but I saw some awesome collaboration between 2 members of a clan on opposite teams working the stats tonight. 

One on GT's and the other on kills. one killing me as last man standing and last team mate is doing targets  and ignoring my cry for help.

Made me sick I tell ya....SICK.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 08 July 2017 - 06:19 AM.

Zapperguy #8 Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 33064 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View Postcrashumbc, on 08 July 2017 - 12:02 AM, said:

I haven't played in a few months.

It's says I need to install some [edited]to play this game????

Seriously?

umm no... how about I uninstall your [edited]game then...

View Postcrashumbc, on 08 July 2017 - 12:03 AM, said:

and its gone... good night

View PostChuck_norris10, on 08 July 2017 - 02:08 AM, said:

300 players on,maybe instead of ridiculing everyone that cant get on you can help them.

And another player gone.

The old boys club is so worried about their WR they dont want to see any new players.

I wont mention any clan names but I saw some awesome collaboration between 2 members of a clan on opposite teams working the stats tonight. 

One on GT's and the other on kills. one killing me as last man standing and last team mate is doing targets  and ignoring my cry for help.

chuck,

I agree with you on the general non-helpfulness of some of our community. But, this guy hasn't played since last November (more than a few months), and he rage quit/uninstalled exactly 1 minute after his initial angry/"threatening" post.  He's logged only 281 battles in nearly 4 years of "playing". I think it is a loss we will all somehow find a way to recover from. If he'd like to return with a better attitude then I'm sure people will help him.

:honoring:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

BuffaloTime #9 Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 18491 battles

View Postmullyman, on 07 July 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

Me thinks he needs a soft room with fluffy animals to relax in

Actually, that sounds good.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #10 Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21969 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostChuck_norris10, on 08 July 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

And another player gone.

Hello Chuck,

I hope you are well, Sincerely? moving on to WOWP stuff; it’s not that we don't want to see new players, but having players with common sense and self initiative is a plus. And for the OP to make a post about installing something that we all had probably installed to "Play the game" What help do you need to give someone? Oh wait "Mr. OP “Please click the install button”, Lesson over, I helped!

As far as in-game play – When it comes to S.I.C.K, feel free to put in a ticket to Wargaming for unfair game play, and or, In-Game ‘Hold left CTRL button, move your mouse over the player who is causing the weeping and gnashing of teeth, right click, scroll to (name), and left click to report.

In part; an excerpt of S.I.C.K. Clan policy, Be sure to read this – It’s Important,

• In Game Attitudes -

If a Clan Member/player(s) insults and calls out someone who is being ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game - SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, S.I.C.K Staff IS NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

If some other player complains about one of our players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, or place that specific player on ignore – That Complainers Sniffling is not our concern!!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 08 July 2017 - 01:18 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

BrushWolf #11 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10764 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostChuck_norris10, on 08 July 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

And another player gone.

View PostZapperguy, on 08 July 2017 - 02:10 AM, said:

chuck,

I agree with you on the general non-helpfulness of some of our community. But, this guy hasn't played since last November (more than a few months), and he rage quit/uninstalled exactly 1 minute after his initial angry/"threatening" post.  He's logged only 281 battles in nearly 4 years of "playing". I think it is a loss we will all somehow find a way to recover from. If he'd like to return with a better attitude then I'm sure people will help him.

:honoring:

The  OP went off on having to install the global launcher with no mention of any problems. Apparently the OP doesn't play any EA or Ubisoft games as they also have global launchers. This comes off as a poor excuse to rant.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

20thCenturyLtd #12 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18264 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I'm not gonna defend some guy with 281 games played. With that said, the topic of the WG launcher is another thing. We, the red headed children of WoWP, have been used as guinea pigs to test their crap. I have had to reinstall the stupid thing three times since it was forced on us. Is it a big deal...No. But it is a pain in my ***...Oh yeah. Is it an excuse to uninstall planes...Not for me, but I guess it might be for others.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

TeamTerrible #13 Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 45103 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 08 July 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

I'm not gonna defend some guy with 281 games played. With that said, the topic of the WG launcher is another thing. We, the red headed children of WoWP, have been used as guinea pigs to test their crap. I have had to reinstall the stupid thing three times since it was forced on us. Is it a big deal...No. But it is a pain in my ***...Oh yeah. Is it an excuse to uninstall planes...Not for me, but I guess it might be for others.

Makes you feel good doesn't it

WG opting to force test their flawed game center on the game that will hand them the fewest complaints and the least amount of dropouts

Talk about being kicked while your down :facepalm:

KloudRains #14 Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• 30792 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

The concept of the launcher is a plus. It helps communicate to all regarding game changes and events.

Perhaps the more important aspect is that it serves to advertise for new players to WoWP from Tanks and Ships.  

I have recently seen online, interactive ads for Ships and Tanks. Those are indirectly, because of the launcher, ads for WoWP. 

A good thing which needs a bit of tweaking in how it functions. This means our specific facts are  useful. Our whining is not.

"Throw a nickle on the grass ...!"

BCB77B #15 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6190 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
People say this game is dead, but there are a lot of players in most matches except the high tiers. Not dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users