Jump to content


Fly With WG


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

GhostPrime #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,086
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

Hello Pilots!

 

We are trying something a little different. We have been looking at the WG battles event at a different angle, under a different light. A little more laid back this time around. 

 

On July 14th @ 6:30pm (9:30pm Eastern time) We will be creating training rooms for anyone to come fly with us. 

We will select the teams, and jump into battle! 

 

We will be setting up a discord room for this event. I will update this post shortly with the link. 

 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,558
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Very good idea... thanks!

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


BobozeeBear #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 25110 battles
  • 448
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013
Sounds like fun GP!

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


TeamTerrible #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:44 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46394 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

 

 

         


Mackunaima #5 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20730 battles
  • 1,621
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012
Noice....

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

 


MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,558
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 July 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

Hello Pilots!

 

We are trying something a little different. We have been looking at the WG battles event at a different angle, under a different light. A little more laid back this time around. 

 

On July 14th @ 6:30pm (9:30pm Eastern time) We will be creating training rooms for anyone to come fly with us. 

We will select the teams, and jump into battle! 

 

We will be setting up a discord room for this event. I will update this post shortly with the link. 

 

 

This sounds similar to what TragicLoss does for WOT and WOWS, although I don't believe she creates discord rooms and actually talks to players, she does invite them to platoons and divisions.

 

Will you guys be streaming this on Twitch as well?


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


CaptToshiro #7 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3329 battles
  • 24
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012
What the prize?

GhostPrime #8 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,086
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

 

This sounds similar to what TragicLoss does for WOT and WOWS, although I don't believe she creates discord rooms and actually talks to players, she does invite them to platoons and divisions.

 

Will you guys be streaming this on Twitch as well?

 

No plans to stream this one no. We will be creating a Discord channel for all to use as well. I will update the thread with that info. 

 

 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


MARS_REVENANT #9 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,558
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 July 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

No plans to stream this one no. We will be creating a Discord channel for all to use as well. I will update the thread with that info. 

 

 

 

I'll stream the battles that I take part in.  I'm sure others will as well.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


GhostPrime #10 Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,086
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

 

I'll stream the battles that I take part in.  I'm sure others will as well.

 

​Fantastic! 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


GUNDY_ #11 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:39 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9638 battles
  • 624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    11-25-2012

Hooka brotha up with free sh...

 

Or:

 



TeamTerrible #12 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46394 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012
I'll stream too, will post the link here 

 

 

         


obamaphone #13 Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 13886 battles
  • 1,009
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013


GhostPrime #14 Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:40 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,086
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

Hey everyone! Just an update, here is the link to the Discord chat room we will be using on Friday!  https://discord.gg/j3qz5Ax

 

We will be there to fly with everyone who shows up for 2 hours. See everyone there!


Edited by GhostPrime, 14 July 2017 - 08:23 PM.


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


TeamTerrible #15 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46394 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 10 July 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

Hey everyone! Just an update, here is the link to the Discord chat room we will be using on Friday!  https://discord.gg/eHrzjm

 

We will be there to fly with everyone who shows up for 2 hours. See everyone there!

 

If the connection issue isn't resolved then forget about it

 

 


 

 

         


MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:58 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 34638 battles
  • 7,558
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Looking forward to all the Discord discussions tonight!

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


TeamTerrible #17 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46394 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 14 July 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

Looking forward to all the Discord discussions tonight!

 

Count me out, I left the channel and the event due to the server issues.

 

 

         


GhostPrime #18 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:24 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,086
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostTeamTerrible, on 14 July 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

 

Count me out, I left the channel and the event due to the server issues.

 

We should not experience any server issues, those have been resolved. 

 

I will see everyone tonight! Here is an updated discord link to use! 

https://discord.gg/j3qz5Ax

 

We will be on for about 2 hours, hanging out and flying with everyone! See you there! 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


TeamTerrible #19 Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46394 battles
  • 2,137
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 14 July 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

We should not experience any server issues, those have been resolved. 

 

I will see everyone tonight! Here is an updated discord link to use! 

https://discord.gg/j3qz5Ax

 

We will be on for about 2 hours, hanging out and flying with everyone! See you there! 

 

Is that why the server is down at 7:35 pm?

 

 


 

 

         


_Warchylde_ #20 Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10947 battles
  • 2,652
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 14 July 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

We should not experience any server issues, those have been resolved. 

 

I will see everyone tonight! Here is an updated discord link to use! 

https://discord.gg/j3qz5Ax

 

We will be on for about 2 hours, hanging out and flying with everyone! See you there! 

 

Not so.....getting kicked out of the game in the middle of every battle tonight (8:21 PM EDT right now)  so far 5 battles, game lock and kicked out in the middle of every battle so far.

And please don't insult my intelligence by asking if I've cleared cache, updated drivers, sacrificed a virgin, etc., or tell me to submit yet another worthless support ticket.

Not going to waste my free time, the way I've already wasted my premium time.

 

Y'all have fun at the seal-clubbing party.


"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

 

- Zaphod Beeblebrox





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users