Jump to content


Inactive clan tags should be available


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BuffaloTime #1 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18491 battles
  • 493
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

So, I wanted to create a new clan. I wanted the tag "IRAGE" but that was taken by a clan created in 2013 with two members with zero battles. I submitted a ticket but was told they couldn't take the clan tag away and make it available. I responded that it seems like a player with over 18,000 battles would use the tag and to try again. 

 I am only posting this to point out a flaw in the clan management of WG.

Ghostprime, if you read this and have any influence it is Ticket #1080592.

 

I need a tag to keep me warm. :sceptic:

 

 



TeamTerrible #2 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45103 battles
  • 1,958
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

I suppose the next thing you'll want is to remove them from the Hall of Fame :trollface:

 

I suggest you message them and see if you can buy them out

 

If they respond i'm sure they'd be more than willing to release the rights to their never been used purchase

 

Btw...running a clan can be alot of work, in your case the headache just arrives sooner


 

 

         


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20226 battles
  • 1,705
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostBuffaloTime, on 03 July 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

So, I wanted to create a new clan. I wanted the tag "IRAGE" but that was taken by a clan created in 2013 with two members with zero battles. I submitted a ticket but was told they couldn't take the clan tag away and make it available. I responded that it seems like a player with over 18,000 battles would use the tag and to try again. 

 I am only posting this to point out a flaw in the clan management of WG.

Ghostprime, if you read this and have any influence it is Ticket #1080592.

 

I need a tag to keep me warm. :sceptic:

 

 

 

knowing you I'd vouch for your worthiness to that tag... jus' sayin'

 

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #4 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21969 battles
  • 1,511
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTeamTerrible, on 03 July 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I suppose the next thing you'll want is to remove them from the Hall of Fame :trollface:

 

I suggest you message them and see if you can buy them out

 

If they respond i'm sure they'd be more than willing to release the rights to their never been used purchase

 

Btw...running a clan can be alot of work, in your case the headache just arrives sooner

 

TONS OF WORK! 

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 03 July 2017 - 11:55 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


TeamTerrible #5 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45103 battles
  • 1,958
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 03 July 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

TONS OF WORK! 

 

 


 

 

         


MALICE_AT_BIRTH #6 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21969 battles
  • 1,511
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Until Then - 

 

S.I.C.K. ALLIANCE SYNDICATE – TEAMSPEAK INVITE ETC;

 

http://forum.worldof...eak-invite-etc/


MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


BuffaloTime #7 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18491 battles
  • 493
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostTeamTerrible, on 03 July 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I suppose the next thing you'll want is to remove them from the Hall of Fame :trollface:

 

I suggest you message them and see if you can buy them out

 

If they respond i'm sure they'd be more than willing to release the rights to their never been used purchase

 

Btw...running a clan can be alot of work, in your case the headache just arrives sooner

 

I sent a message. Not holding out much hope. 25 battles before release, none since release. 

TeamTerrible #8 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45103 battles
  • 1,958
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostBuffaloTime, on 03 July 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

 

I sent a message. Not holding out much hope. 25 battles before release, none since release. 

 

Its worth a shot at the least, sounds like they are not interested in anything from WG so perhaps some other form of payment

 

 

         


cqiyuan #9 Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 12893 battles
  • 1,006
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    05-22-2014
:popcorn:


BuffaloTime #10 Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:31 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18491 battles
  • 493
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

No reply from the clan owner. WG wants to close the ticket. Reopened it twice. :izmena: 

 

I rage.


Edited by BuffaloTime, 04 July 2017 - 12:27 PM.


BuffaloTime #11 Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18491 battles
  • 493
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

Since IRAGE is a no go, thinking of 3rd Monkey (3MNKY)

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users