• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #21 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 06 July 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

LOL!!!

This is awesome. So, the supposed sister clan is denying any affiliation with SICK. This is like that guy we all knew back in school. Claimed he was dating this really hot chick. Then you ask the chick about it and she gets a look or absolute horror on her face. 

Pull up your chairs, folks. Dis gun be gud! 

back in school... ah yes... to be dating a really hot chick... ok...

these are "tells"... please don't act like a hotshot, it makes you look sad and pathetic...

as for the SAS, it was a troll by MARS and he caught a guppie... yes we joked about it (as SICK clowns will do)

I'm fairly sure MARS will release you... I just hope he doesn't cut you up for bait...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #22 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 July 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

these are "tells"... please don't act like a hotshot, it makes you look sad and pathetic...

as for the SAS, it was a troll by MARS and he caught a guppie... yes we joked about it (as SICK clowns will do)

I'm fairly sure MARS will release you... I just hope he doesn't cut you up for bait...

You are a scrub. Seriously. Get gud, because you aren't. 

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 July 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

There are always a few fish hooks here and there because I can always rely on certain people biting.  However, my statement of Sister Clan was correct, and now there is an issue that needs to be resolved between SICK and TRAWL.  We are all grown men, so I believe it can be resolved amicably.  As long as no further insults or misinformation are spread on the forums.

I'll be in SICK TeamSpeak tonight in the Clan Diplomacy room awaiting your attendance.  I'm sure we can find a way to move forward.

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 06 July 2017 - 08:21 AM, said:

You are a scrub. Seriously. Get gud, because you aren't. 

Thank you for taking the first step in introducing yourself to the current TRAWL CO.  Your application style is somewhat unconventional, but I'd like to see how this plays out.  Reminds me of kindergarten girls that used to tease the boys they have a crush on.

I look forward to seeing you achieve your 60% win rate and finally be able to apply to the SICK clan, until then I am sure you will be happy in our Sister Clan SICK Alliance Syndicate, or Sister SAS for short.  FYI as noted above, you may want to delay your application as the relationship between SICK and TRAWL will undergo discussions which may result in TRAWL losing its Sister Clan SICK Alliance Syndicate, or Sister SAS for short, status.

REGARDS_

MARS_

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #24 Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 July 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

There are always a few fish hooks here and there because I can always rely on certain people biting.  However, my statement of Sister Clan was correct, and now there is an issue that needs to be resolved between SICK and TRAWL.  We are all grown men, so I believe it can be resolved amicably.  As long as no further insults or misinformation are spread on the forums.

I'll be in SICK TeamSpeak tonight in the Clan Diplomacy room awaiting your attendance.  I'm sure we can find a way to move forward.

Thank you for taking the first step in introducing yourself to the current TRAWL CO.  Your application style is somewhat unconventional, but I'd like to see how this plays out.  Reminds me of kindergarten girls that used to tease the boys they have a crush on.

I look forward to seeing you achieve your 60% win rate and finally be able to apply to the SICK clan, until then I am sure you will be happy in our Sister Clan SICK Alliance Syndicate, or Sister SAS for short.  FYI as noted above, you may want to delay your application as the relationship between SICK and TRAWL will undergo discussions which may result in TRAWL losing its Sister Clan SICK Alliance Syndicate, or Sister SAS for short, status.

REGARDS_

MARS_

LOL... no thanks. I prefer human competition. I'll be sticking to tanks. :-) 

MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 06 July 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

LOL... no thanks. I prefer human competition. I'll be sticking to tanks. :-) 

Oh, now I understand your confusion.  I should have started off by saying this is the World of Warplanes forum.  If you needed World of Tanks its down the road, make the first left, you cant miss it. http://forum.worldof...aign=wowp-forum

Let me know if you need anymore assistance.

REGARDS_
MARS_

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

CrayoIaCrayon #26 Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

Your strict 60% WR requirement sure did you a lot of good in the defunct tournament. It was nice watching Dracs wipe the floor with you scrubs. I got the added bonus of seeing Gouidy being one of the only Dracs to actually be shot down again and again. I was very much entertained :-) 

At least they played unlike several others and gouldy is pretty damn good.  That's why he is a dragon and you are not :)  

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #27 Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostJetway, on 08 July 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

At least they played unlike several others and gouldy is pretty damn good.  That's why he is a dragon and you are not :)  

Like that is such a prestigious thing these days. Let's be real. Even when there were 3000 concurrent people signed on at the games absolute peak, being in a top clan wasn't anything to boast about. Now it's about 90% less impressive. So, you can keep puffing out your chest, while there are 300 real living people on at any given time. Keep abusing those bots and feeling good about yourself. While those of us who like real competition, will stick to games where we play humans. 

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #28 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

Not in a million years...  

The only reason you guys did this is you realized your 60% bot slaying heroes were actually pretty useless when faced with real human opponents. Rather than look foolish and removing the 60% requirement, you do something that makes you look even more foolish. Only in WoWP. This is why I stick to tanks. 

Respectfully, but truthfully, your not that great at tanks either, sadly! I'm pulling for ya though!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #29 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostJetway, on 08 July 2017 - 05:34 AM, said:

That was a cool response Jet -  respect on that one! +1

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #30 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 09 July 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

Respectfully, but truthfully, your not that great at tanks either, sadly! I'm pulling for ya though!

#1) "You're" not that great with the English Language

#2) I don't think you can comment on tanks stats with recents that look like yours. How exactly does someone with a 1647 career WN8 all of a sudden fall off a cliff and end up with a 1132 WN8 for his last 1248 games? Hmmm??? It's just oddly coincidental that your stats took a nose dive and then you quit right around the time that they really started cracking down on the cheat mods. Call me crazy but thats a very odd coincidence. :-) What else could explain your game going down the literal tubes and then you quitting. If you consider 1600 to 1800 recent WN8 to be "not that great", then you are essentially calling yourself "not that great". Thanks for playing though.  I'll save you the time. 

Overall Most recent Last ~7 days Last ~1,000 battles Last 4,925 battles
Performance Rating: 1,304 (Above avg.) � (+4.3) � (+10.1) � (+47.0) 1,332 (+343.5)
Efficiency Rating: � (Unknown) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�)
WN7 Rating: � (Unknown) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�)
WN8 Rating : 1,105 (Above avg.) 1,728 (+8.7) 1,895 (+19.3) 1,630 (+98.8) 1,193 (+725.8)

And then there is SOJO... someone mysteriously fell off a cliff in WN8. Very strange

Overall Most recent Last ~1,000 battles Last 16,345 battles
Performance Rating: 1,487 (Good) 1,038 (-0.1) 1,574 (+1.6) 1,586 (+81.0)
Efficiency Rating: 1,359 (Good) 488 (-0.3) 931 (-16.0) 1,334 (-24.0)
WN7 Rating: 1,497 (Very good) 547 (-0.3) 1,087 (-15.1) 1,532 (+38.9)
WN8 Rating : 1,647 (Very good) 605 (-0.4) 1,132 (-17.9) 1,794 (+121.7)

Edited by The_World_Needs_A_Hero, 10 July 2017 - 03:00 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #31 Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 09 July 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

#1) "You're" not that great with the English Language

#2) I don't think you can comment on tanks stats with recents that look like yours. How exactly does someone with a 1647 career WN8 all of a sudden fall of a cliff and end up with a 1132 WN8 for his last 1248 games? Hmmm??? It's just oddly coincidental that your stats took a nose dive and then you quit right around the time that they really started cracking down on the cheat mods. Call me crazy but thats a very odd coincidence. :-) What else could explain your game going down the literal tubes and then you quitting. If you consider 1600 to 1800 recent WN8 to be "not that great", then you are essentially calling yourself "not that great". Thanks for playing though.  I'll save you the time. 

Overall Most recent Last ~7 days Last ~1,000 battles Last 4,925 battles
Performance Rating: 1,304 (Above avg.) � (+4.3) � (+10.1) � (+47.0) 1,332 (+343.5)
Efficiency Rating: � (Unknown) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�)
WN7 Rating: � (Unknown) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�) � (+�)
WN8 Rating : 1,105 (Above avg.) 1,728 (+8.7) 1,895 (+19.3) 1,630 (+98.8) 1,193 (+725.8)

And then there is SOJO... someone mysteriously fell of a cliff in WN8. Very strange

Overall Most recent Last ~1,000 battles Last 16,345 battles
Performance Rating: 1,487 (Good) 1,038 (-0.1) 1,574 (+1.6) 1,586 (+81.0)
Efficiency Rating: 1,359 (Good) 488 (-0.3) 931 (-16.0) 1,334 (-24.0)
WN7 Rating: 1,497 (Very good) 547 (-0.3) 1,087 (-15.1) 1,532 (+38.9)
WN8 Rating : 1,647 (Very good) 605 (-0.4) 1,132 (-17.9) 1,794 (+121.7)

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 July 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

Oh, now I understand your confusion.  I should have started off by saying this is the World of Warplanes forum.  If you needed World of Tanks its down the road, make the first left, you cant miss it. http://forum.worldof...aign=wowp-forum

Let me know if you need anymore assistance.

REGARDS_
MARS_

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #32 Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 09 July 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

stick it... 

MARS_REVENANT #33 Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 09 July 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

stick it... 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

Let the record also state that the 'Sister Clan' moniker was handed out by your current(at the time) CO, Ace-Bot.  Now, instead of throwing insults around, and trying to bring clan drama into the forums, why was a discussion not had between your CO and myself asking to remove any mention of 'Sister Clan' from my posts?

Are we not men here?  You can speak to your CO and find the facts about what was said.  I used the term 'Sister Clan' correctly, as, to my knowledge, that is what you were at the time.  Now, things change, if you no longer want to see things that way, that is fine with me, but I don't see a need to start a beef on the forums about it.

Prior to anything being removed from the forums in terms of 'Sister Clan', if that is what you are after, I would first ask you to remove your insults.  Then, we will have a discussion, like men, and discuss any requests of removing TRAWL from the status of Sister Clan to SICK.

I believe that is what I clearly stated in your TeamSpeak when the request was made for me to remove my post.  The initial discussion was had between myself and your CO, AceBot, and all I said was let me talk to acebot about it.  Did you have a discussion with AceBot?  Are you saying I'm a liar or delusional and the term 'Sister Clan' was never brought up? Why was the discussin not had between myself and AceBot before running to the forums and splurging insults from your fingertips?

The balls will always be in my court, but it is up to you to take the first step in rectifying this situation that you have caused.

REGARDS_

MARS_

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 July 2017 - 01:15 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #35 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:19 AM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
https://web.archive....eak-invite-etc/

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #36 Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 08 July 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Like that is such a prestigious thing these days. Let's be real. Even when there were 3000 concurrent people signed on at the games absolute peak, being in a top clan wasn't anything to boast about. Now it's about 90% less impressive. So, you can keep puffing out your chest, while there are 300 real living people on at any given time. Keep abusing those bots and feeling good about yourself. While those of us who like real competition, will stick to games where we play humans. 

Hello The_World_Needs_An_Envelope... etc, 

Anyhow - Try as you may, you're talking to a bunch of player's that have bantered back and forth for over three years now, pushing four I suspect, Old timers that have been in the same clan one time or another, Players that played other players with 2 to 3 tier spreads with No bots, 3 man flights, awaiting 4 to sometimes 5 minute queue times or even more -  

Don't be mistaken, "The_World_needs_a_Popsickle",  In the hearts of all of the founders (From the Beginning) are friends when it's all said and done, Jetway, PF, Mars, Avro, Ace, Bobo,Gouldy TT, etc, we all share a common WOWP infancy of respect for each other, you  - “Mr., The_World_needs_an_Umbrella” your just a pesky fly, you know that kind of fly that bugs you at an outdoor BQ /Picnic – kind a like that. Just a nuisance but a part of all our life’s, the World has lots of flies. You’ll always be part of the picnic.

To conclude, even you "Hello_you_need_a_frying pan", in all sincerity, your welcome to visit SICK(S) TS anytime. Have a good week, Stay Safe…

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 12 July 2017 - 09:04 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #37 Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 12 July 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

Hello The_World_Needs_An_Envelope... etc, 

Anyhow - Try as you may, you're talking to a bunch of player's that have bantered back and forth for over three years now, pushing four I suspect, Old timers that have been in the same clan one time or another, Players that played other players with 2 to 3 tier spreads with No bots, 3 man flights, awaiting 4 to sometimes 5 minute queue times or even more -  

Don't be mistaken, "The_World_needs_a_Popsickle",  In the hearts of all of the founders (From the Beginning) are friends when it's all said and done, Jetway, PF, Mars, Avro, Ace, Bobo, TT, etc, we all share a common WOWP infancy of respect for each other, you  - “Mr., The_World_needs_an_Umbrella” your just a pesky fly, you know that kind of fly that bugs you at an outdoor BQ /Picnic – kind a like that. Just a nuisance but a part of all our life’s, the World has lots of flies. You’ll always be part of the picnic.

To conclude, even you "Hello_you_need_a_frying pan", in all sincerity, your welcome to visit SICK(S) TS anytime. Have a good week, Stay Safe…

I can't believe you wasted time to write that drivel. You ain't the only one who has been with this game since the beginning, pal. :-) 

Yes.. I am a pesky fly. But, at least I'm not annoying the heck out of the forum with clown this and clown that every day. 

MARS_REVENANT #38 Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 12 July 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Yes.. I am a pesky fly. But, at least I'm not annoying the heck out of the forum with clown this and clown that every day. 

I have to say, your statement is technically correct, clown this and clown that is not how you annoy the forums.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #39 Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 84 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 12 July 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

I have to say, your statement is technically correct, clown this and clown that is not how you annoy the forums.

Yeah..at least I'm not one of the most universally hated players in the game, like you. You should hear the dirt people message me with on you. 

MARS_REVENANT #40 Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:17 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 12 July 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

Yeah..at least I'm not one of the most universally hated players in the game, like you. You should hear the dirt people message me with on you. 

Technically incorrect. Although, maybe this could be considered a true statement, as the forum isn't technically the game.  I'll allow it for now.

Correct you are not like me... in any way, I cant be more clear about this point.

Boy I love when people resort to this... Inevitably I will say something like"post it, or it didn't happen" and then you wont, and you will come up with some excuse about why you cant.  A man backs up what he says, and he isn't afraid to put his name on it, an Old Hen resorts to anonymous PMs behind peoples backs.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 12 July 2017 - 03:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users